“Grow with me Mr.g” SE3000 added to the mix.

• Thread starter Mr.GreenthumbOG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Whelp, everything final transplanted into 3gal, will sex a handful of the dragons brew plants in 1 gal and pot up as necessary.
purple lemonade auto-flowers starting to bud. Smelling strong at 3 weeks, better keep an eye/nose on my carbon filters.
Happy Friday Farmfam. 🍻

B1E77C3C 55BE 4258 8693 D5A84A7C2686
97C5AF4C D665 4BAA B089 287FB0A1B54A
Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Went a bit heavy handed on the last feeding, halved the recommended dosage from Diablo recipe, ended up with 750ppm on the truncheon, Little high and should have diluted it a bit more. slight tip burn, and showing little claws today.😂
All good, they will outgrow the little flaws🤞

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Hahaha. @Dirtbag 🐎 Feel free to stop in anytime you wanna take a look at the 🐢 behind ya. 😂
You getting some stretch over there?
Little bit of stretching goin' on. Mostly under control with the negative temp differential and trellis net training. They sure are stacking though, filling out the room nicely.

And yeah man I'm always lurkin lol.. good to see ya growing again.

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
First I’ve seen you go for the net😅
Your rooms gunna be fully stuffed soon enough, fingers crossed you don’t have anymore power shutdowns, some crazy weather recently
Feels nice to have some plants of my own
on the go, but have been enjoying all the talent at the farm.

S

sshortguy1

So if you’re at 36” 80% power... then 18” @ 20% power would be the same according to the inverse square law right? I’m asking because I’m around 40% @ 22” and wondering if I should turn up the power to see how they react.
why are acting like a pro to tell you the truth there's nothing to growing marijuana, I did it in the early 90s nothing but Ed Rosenthal's grower's guide, nothing more

Dothraki

Dothraki

why are acting like a pro to tell you the truth there's nothing to growing marijuana, I did it in the early 90s nothing but Ed Rosenthal's grower's guide, nothing more
You are right...but I’m not just trying to grow it....I’m trying to grow it well! Just like anything alive, can be strong or weak, healthy or sick, the potential can be there if provided the right conditions. That’s why the year matters when choosing a bottle of wine. Rainfall, temps, humidity, sunlight...all of this affects the final product. Same with coffee too, and just about any crop.

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
does this tropical storm have nutrients in it? She has a very nice green to her, OG
A little. I’m pro foliar in general, especially when in promix and feed cycles are slower than other growing medias.
Spray this product foliar with good results at 1ml/L

B647ACBC E0D1 4B27 8C2D 79607A7B2DC9
Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Decided to top/fim the Tropicana poison followed by LST, this should help shrub them out, and help me avoid the scrog net during veg.

D44FBB30 A979 40F9 9187 83E363A1807B
tobh

tobh

Supporter
Decided to top/fim the Tropicana poison followed by LST, this should help shrub them out, and help me avoid the scrog net during veg.
it's funny how averse we become to putting up nets too early after scrog'ing a time or three. it's like everyone's thought process is to wait as long as possible before putting the net in, hoping to avoid a complete pain in the ass for as long as possible haha

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
I love what the net can do, just dislike being the stupid fish stuck in it trying to weave or defoliate.👍

Top Bottom