Favorite part of my grows. I sill be spamming the forums next couple weeks
IMG 5910

2Water

2Water

Awesome, we just were talking about coco grows.noe I get to learn a little😉

Stokes

Stokes

Awesome, we just were talking about coco grows.noe I get to learn a little😉
We’ll see how it goes. Goddamned fungus gnats are bad. Started going to a new shop and now i have problems

Stokes

Stokes

the ridiculous stretch of the pie face is making a level canopy impossible. They all look happy enough tho

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
the ridiculous stretch of the pie face is making a level canopy impossible. They all look happy enough tho
What do you use for the gnats? You a captain jacks guy? If you aren’t you should be. That stuff is aces…..just curious.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I havent tried that yet. My first experience with the fuckers. Diatomaceous earth and neem spray.
Right on bro! I hope you got them squared away. If those methods don’t work, it’s a worthy $9 purchase for sure. Certified thrip destroyer too. Mites, aphides. The shit just work, zero adverse effects. Just fyi if you ever have to cross that bridge. Pie face is going hard homie!

Stokes

Stokes

Right on bro! I hope you got them squared away. If those methods don’t work, it’s a worthy $9 purchase for sure. Certified thrip destroyer too. Mites, aphides. The shit just work, zero adverse effects. Just fyi if you ever have to cross that bridge. Pie face is going hard homie!

I think i’ll pick some of that up for sure. Flower safe?

Pie face is a gamer. Last one i did had a decent yield, terps through the roof and as frosty as could be. Just a beautiful plant. Last one stretched like hell too.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I think i’ll pick some of that up for sure. Flower safe?

Pie face is a gamer. Last one i did had a decent yield, terps through the roof and as frosty as could be. Just a beautiful plant. Last one stretched like hell too.
Flower safe? I’m not sure any thing is really flower safe in the spray dept. I personally will never go past day 15 of flower using it. Most times if I had to, it was always critters showing up in veg. So I got lucky a lot there. Do you know about flower safe options? I’m def interested in knowing about that if there is, I’m all about having all tools in the toolbox.
Where are the pie face genetics from? I smoked that not too long ago in Louisiana….

2Water

2Water

Flower safe? I’m not sure any thing is really flower safe in the spray dept. I personally will never go past day 15 of flower using it. Most times if I had to, it was always critters showing up in veg. So I got lucky a lot there. Do you know about flower safe options? I’m def interested in knowing about that if there is, I’m all about having all tools in the toolbox.
Where are the pie face genetics from? I smoked that not too long ago in Louisiana….
Didnt someone just post about using diluted milk as a folior spray, supposed to kill critters?

Stokes

Stokes

Cherry pie x face off, bred by archive.

Theres a handful of flower safe options out there, all pricey tho. Growers ally, trifecta, and i think mammoth does one. I think de r zymes too? Im missing a big one, vant remember the name, very pricey tho

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Didnt someone just post about using diluted milk as a folior spray, supposed to kill critters?
You know I think I saw that in passing but didn’t read it. Seemed to wacky for this clown.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Cherry pie x face off, bred by archive.

Theres a handful of flower safe options out there, all pricey tho. Growers ally, trifecta, and i think mammoth does one. I think de r zymes too? Im missing a big one, vant remember the name, very pricey tho
oh you know what I’ve seen trifecta around for a while. Just heard it can change flavor profiles and stuff like that. I used to use humbolt secret, that said you could use it in flower, was underwhelming in the critter control dept, so I never really used that into flower either. I’d rather hear something works from legit homies you know? Thanks for the good word stokes. I have some dr zhymes coming in the next day or so. I’ll let you know about that if you like……

Stokes

Stokes

I culled the pineapple express in coco. These fluckin fungus gnats are terrible, ive decided to finish ip everything in the 4x4 and the 2x2, then just sterilize everything. If i keep a perpetual grow i will never get rid of them. They came in first with the coast of maine then again with some happy frog. Promix HPCC or canna coco bricks from here on out

I laid down the 2nd net. Its a work in progress as im clearly new to the process. Normally tie down or mainline.

This is just temporary. I think the stretch is done, so friday i plan to lollipop and adjust 1st net, then really bend the taller stems when i lower the 2nd

IMG 5961

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
I culled the pineapple express in coco. These fluckin fungus gnats are terrible, ive decided to finish ip everything in the 4x4 and the 2x2, then just sterilize everything. If i keep a perpetual grow i will never get rid of them. They came in first with the coast of maine then again with some happy frog. Promix HPCC or canna coco bricks from here on out

I laid down the 2nd net. Its a work in progress as im clearly new to the process. Normally tie down or mainline.

This is just temporary. I think the stretch is done, so friday i plan to lollipop and adjust 1st net, then really bend the taller stems when i lower the 2nd

View attachment 2039634
Let the children come to me...yes...beautiful. can't wait to see the next pic.

Top Bottom