• Thread starter Stokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Stokes

Stokes

IMG 6072

Jeffdaman

Jeffdaman

Do you guys crush stems? I have been lately grabbing and squeezing hard found it builds strong stems

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I super crop all the time yep.

Dadman86

Dadman86

Wedding cake is lifting off. I do believe I waited too long to top. Normally I top autos between days 18-21, but I completely lost track of when these seeds popped so I went by plant size. We will see. Regardless, they seem to have bounced back from the top and are fairly content. Will give a few days of growth then start tying down. There is some very slight clawing on new growth, which is odd, because my mix shouldnt be hot at all for a plant at this stage. Will make notes and adjust accordingly I reckon.

View attachment 2011211View attachment 2011212

The Euforia and Pie Face are digging their toes into their new pots, not updating with pics because not much has changed. Enjoy your Friday
I'm sorry I'm super new to growing. Is that 18 to 21 days from seed or 18 to 21 in veg?

Stokes

Stokes

Back to growing again after some time away from it. A little rusty.

Got some rainbow belts and sherbadough from archive going, also some lambs breath. Growing in coco this run, switching it up and trying megacrop a/b. Lambs breath are seedlings and not pictured

IMG 8829

I hand feed coco but am looking to put together a drain to waste system. The waste is the worst part of coco imo. I had 3 platforms on hand, more on order.

IMG 8861

Top Bottom