🔥 Fire from the Shire 🔥 Come on in ✌️

• Thread starter Stokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Stokes

Stokes

Getting close to chop day, could chop now but a couple lowers a few days behind. Maybe Tuesday

IMG 6012

IMG 6011

Stokes

Stokes

need some help fellas. I had a laughing budda bud structure that almost looked similar to this, but kinda worried it may be a herm? Only ask because its a lot different than all the other wedding cakes ive done

IMG 6032

IMG 6028

@Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
need some help fellas. I had a laughing budda bud structure that almost looked similar to this, but kinda worried it may be a herm? Only ask because its a lot different than all the other wedding cakes ive done

View attachment 2041235

View attachment 2041236

@Captspaulding
Pinch them, they feel like something is growing in them? Anything hard inside? Youll know when you squeeze it, if you suspect there is snatch it off, and dissect it, then you can start inspecting deeper to try to Gauge the extent. Looks like Oldschool sativa though.

Stokes

Stokes

Pinch them, they feel like something is growing in them? Anything hard inside? Youll know when you squeeze it, if you suspect there is snatch it off, and dissect it, then you can start inspecting deeper to try to Gauge the extent. Looks like Oldschool sativa though.

Thats what i was thinking. I left already, will be up there tomorrow. I tore one off and opened it up, didnt feel seeded

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Thats what i was thinking. I left already, will be up there tomorrow. I tore one off and opened it up, didnt feel seeded
Well than, hopefully you are golden sir. 👊🏻 sounds like you are.

Top Bottom