🤷‍♀️ excess or deficiency nutrients or virus ? help me 🙏

• Thread starter WeeDoxic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Some of my friends worked at the Orpheum theater back in the 80s....
That’s f’n awesome, theater crew or show runners? I woulda loved to see little shop live….

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
We need Weedoxic, to find out why
Their plants look very toxic.

And if that's their profile pic.... ;)

F.Dupp

F.Dupp

Holy shit. Those plants are fucked in just about every way possible. I would cut them down, read every book ever written by Jorge Cervantes and Robert Connell Clarke, then start over.

If this happens again, I would find a new hobby.

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
Holy shit. Those plants are fucked in just about every way possible. I would cut them down, read every book ever written by Jorge Cervantes and Robert Connell Clarke, then start over.

If this happens again, I would find a new hobby.
Temp: 115-145f
Humidity: 3% day, 99% night
Light: UVC lasers
Timer: On 6pm, off 7pm, on 8pm, off 9pm, on 10pm, off 11pm........
Ph: 50.001 - 50.002
Strain: Ruderalis x Freak show

B

Boo1965

That's interesting......I agree that for us soil growers we shouldn't get crazy about Ph. I didn't even bother measuring mine until 2 weeks into flowering. But as we start adding nutrients, after many waterings, it's good to see if the Ph needs to come down a bit......and not by overreacting, but by easing in to it.

But that's interesting.......letting the Ph fluctuate to allow different nutrients to better absorb. And of course that's true. There is no "one perfect Ph", so that could be a very good idea. I'd have to check the numbers on all the nutrients, but is 7 a little high? As opposed to fluctuating between like 5.6 and 6.6?
I agree , I use organic and don't check ph until flowering . Then I check ph and ppm and see how it compares to my runoff to see how the plants are eating. I was at 750 ppm and run off came back at 100. That's when I went to 1000 ppm and everything is fine. No leaf burn and alls looking good. Getting crystals on a couple and I just started on fourth week of a eleven week (or close to it) flowering cycle.

B

Boo1965

In the apartment below.....

"Fred!!! Come quick!! Something has broken through the ceiling, it's some bubbling liquid and it's dissolving everything it touches! It's dripping down and eating away at the floor now!!"

"What the hell!!!?? What is Bob doing up there!!??"

"Isn't that where his grow room is???"

"I'm calling him right now......"
--'
"What did he say??"

"He said some guy in a chat room told him to get the Ph to 50......"
Always read what you wrote three times before you post !!!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Temp: 115-145f
Humidity: 3% day, 99% night
Light: UVC lasers
Timer: On 6pm, off 7pm, on 8pm, off 9pm, on 10pm, off 11pm........
Ph: 50.001 - 50.002
Strain: Ruderalis x Freak show
Omg 🫣🤭

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
And Weedoxic, believe me, silliness aside we would love to help you solve all of this. It looks like there's no saving this grow, but on the positive side, it's an opportunity for you to hit the reset button and rethink all of the different parts of growing. Give yourself a fresh start. And maybe the best way to do it is to take all of this, go back to square one (yeah, reading a few of the classic grow books is a great idea), and start from scratch......in a much simpler way. Looking at the pictures of your setup, it kind of looks like a spaceship. There's a lot going on......to the point where it's almost an unnatural environment. Whether or not you want to try just good old soil, just hit the basics and put all of the complex stuff aside, at least for a few grows........regular pots, good soil, a good light, regular water, get the temp and humidity right, a fan....zero nutrients for the first month, until they give you signs they're ready. And a regular room/closet/tent with air flow, not every square inch covered in reflective material......start simple, buikd from there.

Trial by fire. Might be the best thing.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
If you love your hobby, never find a new one. Learn from what you fubared up.
I always say mistakes aren’t really mistakes, your just learning what NOT to do, but I mean damn brother…..

B

Boo1965

And Weedoxic, believe me, silliness aside we would love to help you solve all of this. It looks like there's no saving this grow, but on the positive side, it's an opportunity for ypu to hit the reset button and rethink all of the different parts of growing. Give yourself a fresh start. And maybe the best way to do it is to take all of this, go back to square one (yeah, reading a few of the classic grow books is a great idea), and start from scratch......in a much simpler way. Looking at the pictures of your setup, it kind of looks like a spaceship. There's a lot going on......to the point where it's almost an unnatural environment. Whether or not you want to try just good old soil, just hit the basics and put all of the complex stuff aside, at least for a few grows........regular pots, good soil, a good light, regular water, get the temp and humidity right, a fan....zero nutrients for the first month, until they give you signs they're ready. And a regular room/closet/tent with air flow, not every square inch covered in reflective material......start simple, buikd from there.

Trial by fire. Might be the best thing.
Best advice yet

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
tap water tds 300
Howdy, and if I haven't said it before, welcome to the Farm!

So first of all your tap water, where does it come from? Town water, well water? 300 ppm to start, doing hydro, is probably half of your problem. I would venture to guess you also have root issues. Are you able to check the roots? How do they look? Are they bright white and clean looking, or are they slimy and brownish? This looks to me like a case of root rot combined with or resulting in nutrient lockouts.

Let me know and we'll work from there! Don't give up, we're here to help 🤠

Latest posts

Top Bottom