🤷‍♀️ excess or deficiency nutrients or virus ? help me 🙏

• Thread starter WeeDoxic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
When I grew outdoors , when they flowered and it rained I would go shake the water out of the flower or more times than not , it caused bud rot
Logic would dictate………🫡

WeeDoxic

WeeDoxic

Wow what on earth?

Some more info......some just to get things out of the way. Have you looked for bugs?

Your light cycle. Is it a consistent 12/12 and has the dark 12 been interrupted in any way? Light leaks?

When did this start? What's the variety and seed or clobe source?
IMG 20230620 133432 FILEminimizer
IMG 20230620 133442 FILEminimizer

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
In the apartment below.....

"Fred!!! Come quick!! Something has broken through the ceiling, it's some bubbling liquid and it's dissolving everything it touches! It's dripping down and eating away at the floor now!!"

"What the hell!!!?? What is Bob doing up there!!??"

"Isn't that where his grow room is???"

"I'm calling him right now......"
--'
"What did he say??"

"He said some guy in a chat room told him to get the Ph to 50......"

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
In the apartment below.....

"Fred!!! Come quick!! Something has broken through the ceiling, it's some bubbling liquid and it's dissolving everything it touches! It's dripping down and eating away at the floor now!!"

"What the hell!!!?? What is Bob doing up there!!??"

"Isn't that where his grow room is???"

"I'm calling him right now......"
--'
"What did he say??"

"He said some guy in a chat room told him to get the Ph to 50......"
I fucking love you bro 😂

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
Just for the record, I let my ph drift from 6-7 because plants uptake different nutrients at different pH levels.
That's interesting......I agree that for us soil growers we shouldn't get crazy about Ph. I didn't even bother measuring mine until 2 weeks into flowering. But as we start adding nutrients, after many waterings, it's good to see if the Ph needs to come down a bit......and not by overreacting, but by easing in to it.

But that's interesting.......letting the Ph fluctuate to allow different nutrients to better absorb. And of course that's true. There is no "one perfect Ph", so that could be a very good idea. I'd have to check the numbers on all the nutrients, but is 7 a little high? As opposed to fluctuating between like 5.6 and 6.6?

Latest posts

Top Bottom