105 Mixed Sativas inc. SSH, Afghan Haze, ASH, Pursangs, Oriental Express, Sonic Boom

• Thread starter theherbalizor
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
The jungle is getting its groove on now, at day 61. Lots of buds all over and lots of forming donkey dicks.

From the original 105 I have just 23 in the main tent and the slowest (worth keeping) 12 in a small side tent under a 400w.

All plants on same feed, H&G coco A&B at 1.2 ec, BudXL, SnowStorm Ultra, Purple Max, BCuzz bloom stim. And a few other bits. All plants seam to be loving this. A couple are burning, but its a happy medium.

There really is too many plants and strains to go into massive detail.

Don't forget almost all plants are 12/12 from germination.

The Room.
Much respect for keeping up the phenomenal job brah! Simply amazing #'s and time involved to keep each diff one happy... :flower I'm trying out coco for the first time in my next round and I really hope to make my girls just as happy.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
nice work

you handle the plant diversity very well, growing that # of plants of different genetics is very tricky,and it looks like you are doing great. patience is a virtue, looking forward to the smoke report.

mal

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks guys.

So here is the OE update.

These were taken on day 68 from germination. As said, most are in the small room with 400w 3k Sunpulse. A couple are in the main tent. You can tell what ones by the photos.

Most have a faint smell atm, but a couple have a really strong whiff of pine. Yummy.

oesday68_1_Custom_.jpg

oesday68_2_Custom_.jpg

oesday68_3_Custom_.jpg

oesday68_4_Custom_.jpg

oesday68_5_Custom_.jpg

oesday68_6_Custom_.jpg

oesday68_7_Custom_.jpg

oesday68_8_Custom_.jpg

oesday68_9_Custom_.jpg

oesday68_10_Custom_.jpg

oesday68_11_Custom_.jpg

oesday68_12_Custom_.jpg

oesday68_13_Custom_.jpg

oesday68_14_Custom_.jpg

oesday68_15_Custom_.jpg

oesday68_16_Custom_.jpg

oesday68_17_Custom_.jpg

oesday68_18_Custom_.jpg

oesday68_19_Custom_.jpg

oesday68_20_Custom_.jpg

oesday68_21_Custom_.jpg

oesday68_22_Custom_.jpg

oesday68_23_Custom_.jpg

oesday68_24_Custom_.jpg

oesday68_25_Custom_.jpg

oesday68_26_Custom_.jpg

oesday68_27_Custom_.jpg

oesday68_28_Custom_.jpg

oesday68_29_Custom_.jpg

oesday68_30_Custom_.jpg

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
This is how Heaven look i bet ahah wicked bro! nuff respect...

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Some of the healthiest beauties i've seen in a while, respect respect, Peace Shiva

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks peeps

Well here is the first plant to come down. At day 80 from germ.

2A aka SSH plant A

This lady has lovely fat nugs, really dense. Just about ripe. Could go longer of course, but certain factors made me pull her now. She has had a good flush and has a lovely deep, hazy skunky smell.

SSHaHarvestday80_1_Custom_.jpg

SSHaHarvestday80_2_Custom_.jpg

SSHaHarvestday80_3_Custom_.jpg

SSHaHarvestday80_4_Custom_.jpg

SSHaHarvestday80_5_Custom_.jpg

SSHaHarvestday80_6_Custom_.jpg

SSHaHarvestday80_7_Custom_.jpg

SSHaHarvestday80_8_Custom_.jpg

SSHaHarvestday80_9_Custom_.jpg

SSHaHarvestday80_10_Custom_.jpg

SSHaHarvestday80_11_Custom_.jpg

SSHaHarvestday80_12_Custom_.jpg

SSHaHarvestday80_13_Custom_.jpg

SSHaHarvestday80_14_Custom_.jpg

SSHaHarvestday80_15_Custom_.jpg

SSHaHarvestday80_16_Custom_.jpg

More shots as the plants come down. Next will be Afghan haze x LA con shortly followed by a stunning Afghan haze.

B

been

:clapping Superb! Wish I could reach through my monitor and snatch one of them branches.

S

STUPPA

Ooooooh man ! :stonedsmilie: those buds look good enough to eat.

really nice pics aswell mate ,excellent close ups :yes

true grit

true grit

Alright bro!! Looking kickass!! Can't wait to see the rest fallin into place....

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks guys.

And on the sunpulse. I really like esp with Sativas. They seam to stress them less and produce tighter nugs. Esp when usin the 10 k for last few weeks.

Firstly I can report that the SSH that I harvested is now in curing jar and is lovely and dry. She gave me 29.5grams. This has me very excited for my final return as she was a small to medium plant and I have 33 more to come down. I will do a smoke report on her when she has cured a little. But up and speedy is a brief report and very inscensy and hazy.

OK, so here is the next plant to come down. Been flushing for a good 2 and half weeks.

DNA Afghan Haze x LA Con day 92

She is not the biggest of plants, infact next to a couple of sickly and some OE she is probablt one of the smallest.But she prob has a good 25 grams on her I hope. She smells just like bubba kush to me. Can not wait to smoke her.

dnaafghanhazelaconday92harv_1_Custom_.jpg

dnaafghanhazelaconday92harv_2_Custom_.jpg

dnaafghanhazelaconday92harv_3_Custom_.jpg

dnaafghanhazelaconday92harv_4_Custom_.jpg

dnaafghanhazelaconday92harv_5_Custom_.jpg

dnaafghanhazelaconday92harv_6_Custom_.jpg

dnaafghanhazelaconday92harv_7_Custom_.jpg

dnaafghanhazelaconday92harv_8_Custom_.jpg

dnaafghanhazelaconday92harv_9_Custom_.jpg

dnaafghanhazelaconday92harv_10_Custom_.jpg

dnaafghanhazelaconday92harv_11_Custom_.jpg

dnaafghanhazelaconday92harv_12_Custom_.jpg

dnaafghanhazelaconday92harv_13_Custom_.jpg

dnaafghanhazelaconday92harv_14_Custom_.jpg

dnaafghanhazelaconday92harv_15_Custom_.jpg

S

~Shhh~

Damn Herb! What a sweet selection of Sat girls... The MNS Afghan Haze is high in my list of 'to try'. Cheesey Haze smells are sure appealing! Afghan Haze x La con looking real colourful and seriously dank!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Awesome update! I like the progressive zoom from the plant shot to the trich shot... :cool

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks guys.

Well I decided as I have a couple (at least) more weeks to go on most of these, that I would throw some updates up for you all. Well I say some, I have snapped EVERY plant in my DR150 for your delectability. Please enjoy. I will try to be as detailed as I can on this, but I will be moreso on harvest shots.

Lets start with some bad room shots. Bit hard to get inthere on day 94.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Rez Alpha Diesel day 93

This girl is on flush and loving it. She was going great until I hit her with double whack topshooter. As soon as I did she swelled and pushed a few stirile nanners. She will be coming down within the week. But fuelly and lemony, typically ECSD smells all the way.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
REZ SSH x CDD day 93

This is one of the longer runners of the bunch. She is only just on the top shooter. So I estimate another 4-6 weeks before I pull her. She is covered and smells good. Not very hazy but has that old gym sock smell of the chem... NICE

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
OE day 93

These are some lovely plants. Really nice structure. Not big yielders but the nugs are rock solid and have a lovely piney / mentholated smell. These are now flushing and will be coming down within a couple of weeks.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Top Bottom