10k,sealed room, coco roots, raceway table.

• Thread starter hogan400
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hogan400

My Uc is back in full swing and doing what it should
IMG 6919

My coco has a few ladies that seem underfed or locking up a bit. Not all but a few.
ROOTS COCO in 3 gal pots for now.
R.O water
My profile is mag-cal at 2ml per gallon, d.m gold veg a/b at 3-4ml gallon ea.
My ppm is roughly 550-650, EC .9-1.1
I run off about 25%+
Ph'd to 5.8-6.2 but the runoff varies plant to plant at 6.2-7.0?

They are showing cal and mag def. Also a touch of the major elements. Lighter leaves with purple stems. Not all plants but a few. Some photos for ya.
IMG 6918
IMG 6920

H

hogan400

Hmm, I gotta get used to the new photo format. How the fuck did those pics split up like that..

JPLord01

JPLord01

Bro go with 6 mil micro 9 mil of bloom 1 grm epsom salt ph to 5.8 and you will be good GH works. Water with about 10 to 15 % run off. And no cal-mag needed. And the mix is per GL.
Your ppm should be about 720 to 750.

H

hogan400

Thanks jplord, I tried the cns one part, and it seems pretty dynamite. Im close to flip so I may move to the Gh?

quick question? I can drop these in 5 or 7's if I like. They are in 3's now and about 2ft tall and pretty ready to flip. Should I put them in a larger container or just up my feeds per day? I have 2.5 plants per 1000 currently and have no experience with coco. Any input would be great.
IMG 6925
IMG 6932
IMG 6934
IMG 6935

H

hogan400

Ladies need a little clean up and shave but look fair enough. Night time photos so they are at rest.

H

hogan400

Also my ppm's are around 1000 and r.h a little low at times. One bbkush and raspberry kush are really light yellow and stressed. I may feed a little heavier a couple times..

justsomeguy

justsomeguy

i didnt need any calmag with dm grow. it already has more cal than n, so adding calmag might be throwin the ratio out of whack. i got super clean results running the grow, silica, and add.27 following the schedule exactly. i would have ran dm again but my flower part b bottles had a ton of salt fallout on the bottom and i ended up with a wasted run. i'd like to try it again, but i'm still bitter. i've been on gh ever since and i can't complain.

upping the pot size to 7 gallons is definately a good idea. 3 gallon pots of coco can grow big plants but they can get bone dry fast.

JPLord01

JPLord01

Clean up the bottoms and stay in the 3gls looks good. Yes with the 3s you will need to water more.

H

hogan400

jsomeguy, I feel ya on the D.master, mine had a ton of fall out in my 5 gallon jugs I have left now! I think its what caused my bacterial blooms in my Uc as well. Caused me much stress and I have a lot of 1/2 full jugs. I just tried the cns17 for coco and its pretty stellar so far! I been seeing the pots get dry the last couple days. 2 waterings a day now and I flipped em last night, so itll be 3 gallon pots til the end. Cleaned the bottoms last night as well. Nothing liked shaved legs on a broad!

Thanks d.buddy and jplord.
I hope I can pull me some numbers out of the 3gal pots. I would prefer 7's or 10's but its a little late now.....In for the ride and Ima have to automate feedings for sure. Wonder if I can get 1/2lb plants in these? That will be what I need to feel good for this round...

piles

piles

Excellent setup, very clean looking. Those plants are going well, getting nice and bushy. I think this will be a good show to watch. :)

D

Don007206

Nice work bro .. How long have you veged those . That things going to fill out nice ..do you like the spacing on that net over the smaller metal stuff...

H

hogan400

Thanks Piles and d007, veg was a month. When I rec the cuts from a really good dude here on the farm, I let them sit under weak lighting and built for a week before transplant and focusing on them. So you could add a week if ya like but it wasnt growing time! LOL I think the only things I dont like are this..
I need plywood under the plastic for extra support
Rain gutter drips on the floor a little
coulda lst more and tipped better
also shoulda done 7 or 10gal containers

However its a temporary table and I plan on removing 2 rows coco and adding 1 row of my Uc buckets after each harvest since the tea is killing it in the Uc, and roots are happy! The buckets look the most dirty, funky, and nasty Ive ever seen but hey, fuck it, if the plants look great then Im happy.lol
h400

JPLord01

JPLord01

Water them 2 times a day with about 10 to 15 % runoff At about 750 to 800 PPMs Ph to 5.8 The most I go on my PPMs is a 1000. I have pulled 4 to 6 oz per in 3gls

H

hogan400

Hmmm, my ppms are at 950-1050 and a few seem a little hungry while most are being pushed pretty well. How tall did you veg ur ladies and what strains do you run? sealed with co2 and a.c?

My room is very dialed and I have had good success with soil and a simple feed program for about 12 yrs now. This yr I started the Uc and had a troublesome, but huge first harvest. Decided to try coco now, just in case the Uc nose dives. I am gonna peep ur threads and maybe find more info that can aid this grow of mine as well. I went away from soil because its a mess and was always slower than my early hydro experiences..

JPLord01

JPLord01

They will feed better after you clean them up the is a lot little shit in there. I veg for about 3 weeks.

H

hogan400

They all look good but my Uc is in kill mode right now. Its no joke. The Uc out paces them 2:1.
I started giving my coco ladies the left over tea mix, in the rez with their food and they look healthier as well. Tea FTW

dankworth

dankworth

CNS-17 has no micros. Lack of iron is a big part of your problem.
That is why your ladies do not have a bright green leaf spine.
You should buy a micro mix from someone that is compatible with Ca.
Your performance will improve.
I ran cns 17 a few times and always wondered what was missing.
Micros.

I will post my reverse-engineered cns-17 veg formula in a minute. I add some Mg over what they include.

I like metal screens from Home Depot. 6" grid. I bend "wings" on the ends of mine. Attach horticultural trellis to the top of wings. So horti trellis is 6" above metal grid.
So the colas get fat, fall over, against the horti trellis. Stay where they are supposed to.

Latest posts

Top Bottom