10k,sealed room, coco roots, raceway table.

• Thread starter hogan400
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
deep buddy

deep buddy

hogan400 youre looking great! very nice canopy! if youre really not into steppin back from the hobby market( is this a hobby for you? ). i have my "tailor made" recipe ill kick down, youll be happy trust me. the cns17 original grow, add 2.7, massive, mgso4, mineral matrix, foliar applied micro's (spray and grow line, bills perfect,spray and grow, and coco wet).
always kill it w/out c02 or ac. fwiw

but there will be an easy way to make the step away from the hobby market w/out jumping head first into mixin your own.

but once again your killin it hogan400

H

hogan400

I have a chemist friend in the salt water (reef) industry that has sent me 5 gal buckets of calcium and mag sulfate for shipping cost. He metioned salts a few times but I had to buy 55 gal drums with him.... I thought he was joking st first. My neighbors already trip off my 2 Mini splits, and home a.c, all in a nice little row. Image I have a couple 55 gallon drums show up in my quiet hood..... I do have a new place were building out now, but I still cant wrap my head around that much material to use!

H

hogan400

deep buddy,
Hobby..... Thats a tricky question. I try to keep a low profile.... Thats my 10k home gettup. I have a couple others Im visiting. I am down to try a new recipe if its simple. Also I see the foliar and Im a not a fan indoors but am a fan outdoors. Im odd like that. Im game. I also need to give Dank worth's program a try as well. Luckily I have a few options. I am currently working on a 10 or 12k flip flop identical room setup. 12 plants per room... some vert..some overhead..

deep buddy

deep buddy

deep buddy,
Hobby..... Thats a tricky question. I try to keep a low profile.... Thats my 10k home gettup. I have a couple others Im visiting. I am down to try a new recipe if its simple. Also I see the foliar and Im a not a fan indoors but am a fan outdoors. Im odd like that. Im game. I also need to give Dank worth's program a try as well. Luckily I have a few options. I am currently working on a 10 or 12k flip flop identical room setup. 12 plants per room... some vert..some overhead..
yeah i only foliar a few times on indoors because of the vector it creates( but i also burn sulphur).
you def dont have to order 55 gal drums of the raws, i mean you prob get a better deal(HMMM?)
and about the hobby thing. for me this is all i do so it is not a hobby it is my livelyhood, i am not a hobbyist and am not willing to pay ridiculous mark up for the above mentioned reasons.

dankworth

dankworth

I have a chemist friend in the salt water (reef) industry that has sent me 5 gal buckets of calcium and mag sulfate for shipping cost. He metioned salts a few times but I had to buy 55 gal drums with him.... I thought he was joking st first. My neighbors already trip off my 2 Mini splits, and home a.c, all in a nice little row. Image I have a couple 55 gallon drums show up in my quiet hood..... I do have a new place were building out now, but I still cant wrap my head around that much material to use!
Outdoor greenhoused geothermally cooled kiddie pool coco/perlite hydro on drippers on a cycle timer. Gigantic scrogs angled to catch the sun like solar panels. Maybe light dep depending on the latitude.
That's how you could burn through 55 gal drums.
Or just freestyle outdoors, all like your own personal army.
http://t1.invalid.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6f0eGr96W8NitaXH6TgW4Q3yyzGE2PiPsUDYfO7n5AHeFsqnTjw

deep buddy

deep buddy

Outdoor greenhoused geothermally cooled kiddie pool coco/perlite hydro on drippers on a cycle timer. Gigantic scrogs angled to catch the sun like solar panels. Maybe light dep depending on the latitude.
That's how you could burn through 55 gal drums.
Or just freestyle outdoors, all like your own personal army.
http://t1.invalid.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6f0eGr96W8NitaXH6TgW4Q3yyzGE2PiPsUDYfO7n5AHeFsqnTjw
"Outdoor greenhoused geothermally cooled kiddie pool coco/perlite hydro on drippers on a cycle timer. Gigantic scrogs angled to catch the sun like solar panels. Maybe light dep depending on the latitude."
dude this is what im talking about. dude! Deep Dank Farms "putting the Dank Deep inside of you!"

H

hogan400

Lol, thats funny. he also offered me supplements for my aquarium and I said " fuck dude, call the aquarium of the America's!" We had a laugh, but thats his biz, so what can I do..

H

hogan400

Deep,
"Outdoor greenhoused geothermally cooled kiddie pool coco/perlite hydro on drippers on a cycle timer. Gigantic scrogs angled to catch the sun like solar panels. Maybe light dep depending on the latitude."
dude this is what im talking about. dude! Deep Dank Farms "putting the Dank Deep inside of you!"

Thats classic. I did a couple outdoor runs but the humidity killed me one yr. Still gives me the heebie geebie's thinking about cutting the mold out of those tops! My partner lagged on our trim spot and got pushed back a week. A week here makes alllll the difference. Still pisses me off too!

I noticed last night some of my mid level leaves are yellowing, out almost like a nitrogen def, I get the feeling I may be having some lockout. Mostly because I know They're getting enough of most everything. Wonder if maybe the lower micros are enhancing this or if my feeding needs to have a little more runoff?! Ill load some pics later tonight.

H

hogan400

Day triple 3, Things are smoothly running along however Im seeing some mag issues. Calcium is fine and the plants look decent but not to my complete liking. Im upping my epsoms, and a little afraid to foliar spray since I'm keeping my r.h around 62.5-65. I also have 1 plant doing some weird shit. you can see it stretching the tips. Im keeping an eye out for herming on this one.
Pics, the hedge and tops.
IMG 7075
View attachment 222607
IMG 7078

H

hogan400

tedsprogz
Great job hogan!
JPlord01
Nice job bro looking good.
Thanks guys, not without a few bumps in the road of course. Use ewc teas sparingly in bloom...Had to learn that the hard way, and of course I am working on advancements to the setup. Dank has been very helpful and knows his shit!! I pull in a few weeks and a new round will be posted as well farmers!;)

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Hey bro amazing grow top notch shit. Id like to add ive switched from Epsom salts over to sul po mag. Stuff is stellar as a foliar or ticklin the roots. Its very high in sulfur. magnesium, and potassium. Ive found a few uses for it already, its great when flushing really pushes the plant to use up N, its a killer preventative spritz, buds have gotten more dense as well. If your looking for something to bump up your sulfur and mag content this is the mack daddy for sure. My new little kick has been a mix of molasses and sul po mag GNARLY stank, has changed the smell profile completely on strains ive grown countless times.

H

hogan400

DWB, good info, I appreciate man.
Persiankid, Thanks much.

Today I went in and was kinda blown away by the overall size of the heads and weight they are packing on! Look fantastic and Im winding down my feeding program and lowering my co2.
Colors are starting to show more and smell is starting to hit the double bonus. Shit, my scrog is starting to get some serious gangster lean'

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Love it, Hogan. My ladies are also starting to rock the gangsta lean. Works for me!

outwest

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

I gotta say again that shit is epic. Can't wait to see it at the end.....it'll be my background for sure. Big pimpin!

H

hogan400

Got some heavy lean, few dozen ostrich necks and some straight baseball bats...
You guys are too kind and make me happy to post this thread.

Outwest, I been peeping ur thread as well bro, looking good. Those of you that havent seen it look at it. Ima take a moment to snap new pics tonight. Been a min. Dwb, you have a thread here?

D

Don007206

Nice work my man ...hogan turned me on to coco and I am not going back to UC for a while.. Let me know how those raceways pull

Top Bottom