10x10 9600 watt LED grow

• Thread starter firstcontact
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

firstcontact

Welcome to the Farm :)

I remember when I first started growing and came up with numbers like these. I'm highly interested to see how this turns out, good luck and keep up the good work!

When I start the 100 clone sog I will post the thread link here. I will likely flower one more cycle before I start flowering those clones.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Hey I bought some yarn/lace from a hydro store a few days ago. But figured it wasnt need to replace the shoelaces. Should I replace them though? It's been 1-2 weeks on
Nope..If they are working..don't mess with them..

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
I’m sorry I didn’t read everything, I did skim a lot tho. Pretty killer setup, have you looked into hlg qbs? They 260 seem like the best price point but for your 10x10 youd need 15 of em.

what co2 system are you running in there? Seems a bit big of a space to be able to fill it with 1400-1600 ppm... I go thru a 20lb tank thru the flower cycle of a 4x4 so I couldn’t imagine what your tearing thru keeping that monster stable.

Anyhow best of luck, keep on growing

Really? I run 2500 ppms in my small personal room and it's 10x20. Sealed, I only have to replace my 5 gal. propane tank once every 5 or 6 weeks, tops. You must be talking about co2 bottles

F

firstcontact

I’m sorry I didn’t read everything, I did skim a lot tho. Pretty killer setup, have you looked into hlg qbs? They 260 seem like the best price point but for your 10x10 youd need 15 of em.

what co2 system are you running in there? Seems a bit big of a space to be able to fill it with 1400-1600 ppm... I go thru a 20lb tank thru the flower cycle of a 4x4 so I couldn’t imagine what your tearing thru keeping that monster stable.

Anyhow best of luck, keep on growing
I'm going through 5 pounds every 7 days or so. My electric bill is $200 a month so I am going to keep my current set up for 2 more cycles and if the yield doesn't improve over that time I'll look into new lights. I just don't want to change something and spike my bill

PharmerBob

PharmerBob

I’ll tell you something strange my electric bill hasn’t changed since I put in 3 tents, 8 qbs and 3 1000(250)w filler leds then a whole shit load of controllers , fans and a portable ac

shit one month it was lower then previous years....

PharmerBob

PharmerBob

What you can do in a grow will sure out weigh your need to worry about an electric bill thi

F

firstcontact

Really? I run 2500 ppms in my small personal room and it's 10x20. Sealed, I only have to replace my 5 gal. propane tank once every 5 or 6 weeks, tops. You must be talking about co2 bottles
I'm in the US...I chat in feet lol. You are calling a 10x20 (feet) small and personal? Or a different metric

Deadstill

Deadstill

Supporter
When I start the 100 clone sog I will post the thread link here. I will likely flower one more cycle before I start flowering those clones.

Right on I'll watch for that. Not to rain on your parade or anything but you may want to lower your expectations a little on the yield unless you plan on adding like 20 more lights to your room. The general rule of thumb is 1 pound per 1000w light, 2, maybe 3 pounds per light if you're an Ace. Pulling off 60 lbs in a 10x10 would be an incredible feat and I have some cuban friends who would give you a job in a heartbeat. :D

PharmerBob

PharmerBob

2500 is a bit much tho damn... I just push bottles not propane tanks... don’t need the additional heat

PharmerBob

PharmerBob

Not gonna have a propane tank hanging off the ceiling to drop co2 over the girls burning on fire 😜

F

firstcontact

2500 is a bit much tho damn... I just push bottles not propane tanks... don’t need the additional heat

I run with tanks... 1200 is the lowest I let mine get during the day with 2000 as the max on any given day

Deadstill

Deadstill

Supporter
Drop some pics so we can mass produce it

Lmao one of the reasons I'm very careful about posting pictures of it :) I'll say this, whereas most "NFT" systems people use are basically just DWC in pipes. Mine takes note of the key word FILM everyone seems to forget when designing their systems.

PharmerBob

PharmerBob

All the ones I’ve seen are basically a flood system that recycles the same solution. No real film technique. Ebb and flow thru 6” pvc

OdlaFett

OdlaFett

looking good, gonna be nice smoke. those plant would been equaly happy in a 1 gallon pot. Use 2gallon max in the 100 plant sog grow.

Top Bottom