10x10 9600 watt LED grow

• Thread starter firstcontact
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

also bought more clones, I don't think I asked anyone on this thread how to spend my money. Thanks anyway for the advice.

Those are being topped and trained with a longer veg as previously discussed with @OdlaFett @needshelpguy I'll start a new thread with those or should I just add them to this?

Let’s see a photo of your current monsters and the ones your training.

OdlaFett

OdlaFett

People got to stop judging economic decisions based on their own income. And as I said before, I have no problem paying 10 for a seed so 20 for quality genetics clone thats rooted is a good deal plus you save about a month in growtime, personaly I wouldnt buy a seed ever again if I could buy clones.

F

firstcontact

Area 41 - Day 38, no zoom there is a plant behind it not tied down to compare nug growth with at harvest.

IMG 20191221 073457 691
OdlaFett

OdlaFett

Admit you dont take full body pics since they look kinda ridiculous, just a stick with buds since you defoliated them 😅 Told you not to do it swear you lost some weight because of that. They look frost af, gj man

F

firstcontact

Admit you dont take full body pics since they look kinda ridiculous, just a stick with buds since you defoliated them 😅 Told you not to do it swear you lost some weight because of that. They look frost af, gj man

Lol honestly idk if I lost weight or not. The buds are growing and defoliation didn't seem to stunt anything. Correct they arent bushy. I don't take full body because of preference not because of insecurity. I'll take some in a bit and post them though.

OdlaFett

OdlaFett

Just busting your balls little bit, but next time make sure they are alot bigger before defoliating the leaves are the ones produce the energy

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

@firstcontact
Not trying to be a dick, and I don't think that $20 is even alot for a quality clone (I do both, and have never bought a clone for less myself), but unless those plants produce some really amazing smoke/concentrates, I am afraid that your expectations are way too high. (I am not gonna get into the back and forth banter). By the photos that I saw, those buds are very pretty, but the flower to leaf ratio looks light. The buds also look very pistil laden.

The only time that I buy a clone is for breeding purposes, and I am after those particular genetics.

They look beautiful though and you did a good job.
Seriously, I would have a look around at some other clone sources if you want to stay growing clones (always watch for bugs etc..quarantines are a good idea with a foreign plant from anywhere!).
Happy growing.

F

firstcontact

Just busting your balls little bit, but next time make sure they are alot bigger before defoliating the leaves are the ones produce the energy

Understood lol. Let me explain why I did this though. I had pest smh. So I had to heavy defoliate then spray so I wouldn't lose the crop. Then I got 1800 lady bugs and since I've had them for almost 2 weeks now things look much better. I could've saved the leaves maybe if I had the lady bugs earlier. So next time around I won't have to do it. They are small in general I took a lighter pic to show. They still have almost 4 weeks left and I'm keeping the temp around 88 and CO2 at 1600ppm for the rest of the cycle. I took a co2 break between week 3 and 5. So I'm hoping they can at least triple is size over that time. These genetics the nugs are extremely dense so just looking to see how the rest of the grow goes.

IMG 20191221 083133
IMG 20191221 082756
IMG 20191221 082724
IMG 20191221 082659
IMG 20191221 082643
IMG 20191221 082632
IMG 20191221 082603
F

firstcontact

@firstcontact
Not trying to be a dick, and I don't think that $20 is even alot for a quality clone (I do both, and have never bought a clone for less myself), but unless those plants produce some really amazing smoke/concentrates, I am afraid that your expectations are way too high. (I am not gonna get into the back and forth banter). By the photos that I saw, those buds are very pretty, but the flower to leaf ratio looks light. The buds also look very pistil laden.

The only time that I buy a clone is for breeding purposes, and I am after those particular genetics.

They look beautiful though and you did a good job.
Seriously, I would have a look around at some other clone sources if you want to stay growing clones (always watch for bugs etc..quarantines are a good idea with a foreign plant from anywhere!).
Happy growing.

Hey, so the genetics I have are AlienLabs and Connected. If you are from California you have likely heard of them. So the money I pay for the clones are worth it imo. I know shops that sell them for $25 here per clone and it's not the same genetics. I do have 8 mother's growing atm of a few strains from them (MochixGelato41, Planet Dosi, Area 41, melonade) but they won't be ready until Feb or so to really be true mother's. I'm not saying they are gods in the game but they have the best smoke I have ever had. So to keep my cycles close with keeping my genetics at the same quality paying for the clones is a no brainier in the short term. I have 12 clones going now that I've done for the first time. They've been in the dome for 60 hours . They are Planet Dosi from AlienLabs

IMG 20191219 053927 312
Last edited:
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Hey, so the genetics I have are AlienLabs and Connected. If you are from California you have likely heard of them. So the money I pay for the clones are worth it imo. I know shops that sell them for $25 here per clone and it's not the same genetics. I do have 8 mother's growing atm of a few strains from them (MochixGelato41, Planet Dosi, Area 41, melonade) but they won't be ready until Feb or so to really be true mother's. I'm not saying they are gods in the game but they have the best smoke I have ever had. So to keep my cycles close with keeping my genetics at the same quality paying for the clones is a no brainier in the short term. I have 12 clones going now that I've done for the first time. They've been in the dome for 60 hours . They are Planet Dosi from AlienLabs
I am next door.....Nevada.
As I said..I think that a $20 is more the norm these days. I see select clones going for $150+
These are 5x $20 clones that I bought mail order (from the LA area) last year. grew them out and pollinated their clones myself.
This gal uses only quality genetics too.
Grandpas Breath, Mimosa, Strawberry Pebbles, and Tiger Champagne, and Banana Punch..Super pleased with her quality.

20190418 122403

20190418 122023
F

firstcontact

I am next door.....Nevada.
As I aid..I think that a $20 is more the norm these days. I see select clones going for $150+
These are 5x $20 clones that I bought mail order (from the LA area) last year. grew them out and pollinated their clones myself.
This gal uses only quality genetics too.
Gradnpas Breath, Mimosa, Strawberry Pebbles, and Tiger Champagne (forgot the last one's strain, but I liked her quality)

you were mailed clones? That's dope lol. How did the Mimosas turn out? I've had that strain from a few breeders and it's usually really top.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

you were mailed clones? That's dope lol. How did the Mimosas turn out? I've had that strain from a few breeders and it's usually really top.
Yep..Very common these days. mimosa turned out to my liking as did her others . She has a 5 clone minimum and i was really only wanting her Strawberry Pebbles (Crockett Strawberry Banana x Archive Fruity Pebbles..I grow mainly to make concentrates for myself.
She uses these..mini light and all.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

F

firstcontact

Here's a thought for you. Instead of shoelaces tied to the handles of the cloth pots..try these paper spring clips, clipped to the sides of the pot, and plant ties etc. I also use fishing monofilament with split shot sinkers to keep the stems where I want them.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B074XTSCW...e2-74cb-4eb3-9997-63e99f36fa76&pd_rd_wg=kvStz

Hey I bought some yarn/lace from a hydro store a few days ago. But figured it wasnt need to replace the shoelaces. Should I replace them though? It's been 1-2 weeks on

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Yes my plan to compensate for that next run us to use 100 clones in 1 gallon bags. 25 per 2400 watts. I'll veg those for 3 weeks after taking root as well but no lst, may top....im trying to get a 60 pound yield with the 100 clone run so I can not grow for a while.

Using the current 33 plants run as the starter and will be satisfied with pullin 5-7 pounds.

Welcome to the Farm :)

I remember when I first started growing and came up with numbers like these. I'm highly interested to see how this turns out, good luck and keep up the good work!

PharmerBob

PharmerBob

I’m sorry I didn’t read everything, I did skim a lot tho. Pretty killer setup, have you looked into hlg qbs? They 260 seem like the best price point but for your 10x10 youd need 15 of em.

what co2 system are you running in there? Seems a bit big of a space to be able to fill it with 1400-1600 ppm... I go thru a 20lb tank thru the flower cycle of a 4x4 so I couldn’t imagine what your tearing thru keeping that monster stable.

Anyhow best of luck, keep on growing

Top Bottom