10x10 9600 watt LED grow

• Thread starter firstcontact
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

firstcontact

3 weeks left! They are looking gorgeous imo and I'm expecting them to really pack on the weight in these last weeks. Even the lower nugs are swelling. There is still a 55/45 brown to white hair ratio, so right on time (hard to tell from photo so wanted to provide that update). Dripping in trichomes 🤤

IMG 20191226 164541 078
Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

3 weeks left! They are looking gorgeous imo and I'm expecting them to really pack on the weight in these last weeks. Even the lower nugs are swelling. There is still a 55/45 brown to white hair ratio, so right on time (hard to tell from photo so wanted to provide that update). Dripping in trichomes 🤤

So you came in claiming that you would pull
8# off this and 30 on the next. Then lowered it to “north of two lbs” . I’m guessing your almost at 1/4 lb when it’s all dry. So based on your title and my prediction that’s .0116 gpw. And how much in Co2 to achieve this?
This thread is a great example of what happens when you throw money at a grow you don’t understand. Clearly you have done just enough reading to think your an expert without much experience. Your defoliation and “tie down with shoe strings” was pretty obvious, that following your statement about becoming a commercial grower really made me Laugh.

F

firstcontact

8# off this and 30 on the next. Then lowered it to “north of two lbs” . I’m guessing your almost at 1/4 lb when it’s all dry. So based on your title and my prediction that’s .0116 gpw. And how much in Co2 to achieve this?
This thread is a great example of what happens when you throw money at a grow you don’t understand. Clearly you have done just enough reading to think your an expert without much experience. Your defoliation and “tie down with shoe strings” was pretty obvious, that following your statement about becoming a commercial grower really made me Laugh.

My guy...you clearly can tell I don't fuck with you so I'm not sure why you still come back to comment. Take care of your mental health it's the holidays

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

My guy...you clearly can tell I don't fuck with you so I'm not sure why you still come back to comment. Take care of your mental health it's the holidays

I can clearly tell you spew nonsense and pretend to know what your talking about. My mental health is prime, I don’t have to pretend to be more capable than I am. Just tired of your type acting like you have a clue, claiming your going to be growing professionally , gonna pull 30 elbows out my 10x10😂🤣 and straight showing people how to burn through cash. It’s all good, I got popcorn and I love watching idiots separate themselves from their money, fuck that’s how
I made most of mine😂🤣😘😘

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

I can clearly tell you spew nonsense and pretend to know what your talking about. My mental health is prime, I don’t have to pretend to be more capable than I am. Just tired of your type acting like you have a clue, claiming your going to be growing professionally , gonna pull 30 elbows out my 10x10😂🤣 and straight showing people how to burn through cash. It’s all good, I got popcorn and I love watching idiots separate themselves from their money, fuck that’s how
I made most of mine😂🤣😘😘
Why you being such a dick

F

firstcontact

Looking good, I would start flushing soon but as @Buzzer777 said I would check the trichomes with a loupe
I started flushing today just because of the burn and how late it is in flowering. I've been checking trichomes as well. Bought a magnifying joint a few days ago. They are still about 3 weeks out by the color of trichomes as well as the hairs on the buds.

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter

Aww don't be so hard on the guy, man. He's doin alright. We all had great expectations when we first started growing.

He's going through a learning experience just like we all have. I mean nobody grows pro crops first try, sometimes not even 2nd or 3rd try. Give him a chance, he's alright.

Deadstill

Deadstill

Supporter
From a few hours ago as well

Looking good man. Next time I would try a little less defoliation though. I only take fan leaves off that actually block light from reaching a bud. Otherwise you are just stripping off solar panels that produce a lot of energy the plants need.

F

firstcontact

Looking good man. Next time I would try a little less defoliation though. I only take fan leaves off that actually block light from reaching a bud. Otherwise you are just stripping off solar panels that produce a lot of energy the plants need.

Yes will do! I had a pest problem earlier on in flower. I have lady bugs now but I had to spray and heavy defoliate to control the issue. First time growing in a 10x10 so I'm not accustom to needing to have clean close or a suit to go In a tent...learning curve

Deadstill

Deadstill

Supporter
Yes will do! I had a pest problem earlier on in flower. I have lady bugs now but I had to spray and heavy defoliate to control the issue. First time growing in a 10x10 so I'm not accustom to needing to have clean close or a suit to go In a tent...learning curve

I took a big handful of plastic bags from walmart I keep outside of my grow room with a 99 cent bag of rubber bands. I use them for shoe coverings so I don't track dirt or anything into my grow room. And I don't let anyone into my grow room but me.

Learned that lesson the hard way after letting my buddy who had spider mites in his grow, come in to come look at mine.

F

firstcontact

I took a big handful of plastic bags from walmart I keep outside of my grow room with a 99 cent bag of rubber bands. I use them for shoe coverings so I don't track dirt or anything into my grow room. And I don't let anyone into my grow room but me.

Learned that lesson the hard way after letting my buddy who had spider mites in his grow, come in to come look at mine.

Yikes! I live out in Sonoma county so hella redwoods and from what I hear aphids are normal. I wasn't aware and tracked them in myself likely. But a painter coverall was $15 from Friedman's so hoping to avoid that in the future

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Yikes! I live out in Sonoma county so hella redwoods and from what I hear aphids are normal. I wasn't aware and tracked them in myself likely. But a painter coverall was $15 from Friedman's so hoping to avoid that in the future
Also watch out for ANTS! They actually farm aphids.

OdlaFett

OdlaFett

Damn I swear I just orded some redwood tree seeds, want a redwood for my bonsai collection but didnt know they attract aphids no I have to recconcider

Top Bottom