10X10 SOG Tentgrow

• Thread starter GrowMaster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

LEBDOG

so its 1 1000 vs. 2 600's? The 1000w side is definitely winning IMO.

-Supa

I think it's 2x1000's v. 2x600's.

As you raise the lights, keep the 600's closer than the 1000's. I'd like to see how they finish, this is a great comparo!

3d3n

Nice Work!!!

Can't wait ta see these tables fill out...

Nice to see the diff btw the 600's & 1000's

Guess your buddy will be gettin more 1000's as soon as he can lol

Great Thread

Big Respekt GrowMaster

CaliShark

CaliShark

Are those bulbs the same brand, and bought at the same time? Such a big difference with both of those lights. Love watching the beds fill out, it's gonna be nice and full in there. Do you reuse the soil or start with fresh every time?

R

Rootstyle

Off to a great start man, cant wait to see em finish. Is that bubba kush your running or what?

S

SRHninja

im late but very impressive. a soil bed? im suprised your not scroggin

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Are those bulbs the same brand, and bought at the same time? Such a big difference with both of those lights. Love watching the beds fill out, it's gonna be nice and full in there. Do you reuse the soil or start with fresh every time?
Already answered both of thoes earlier in the thread...
Off to a great start man, cant wait to see em finish. Is that bubba kush your running or what?
Again I already answered that guys,yes it is.....
im late but very impressive. a soil bed? im suprised your not scroggin
Scroggin are u crazy theres 48 plants in one bed and 40 in the other, they will fill in just fine, no need to scrogg....

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Two thumbs up just isn't enough here. Great work. You really are a Grow Master.

Fred

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Start of week 3, 14 days of 12/12

Ok its 14 days of 12/12 and there poped real good and filling out nicely, they were fed to much way over 2000ppms thats what i get for letting a rookie mix the nutes lol, but they are showing no signs of any probs, ph was 6.4, and they were leafed again after feeding, first up the 1000 watt side.........GM

DSC01535
DSC01537
DSC01539
DSC01540
DSC01541
DSC01543
DSC01545
GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Two thumbs up just isn't enough here. Great work. You really are a Grow Master.

Fred

Thanks fred, now heres the 600erd side, witch I dont think will have them very much longer I think I finely got him talked into buying 2 more 1000watt switchable mag ballasts and Ihort bulbs:happy........GM

DSC01536
DSC01538
DSC01542
DSC01544
DSC01534
GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Added another fan

O ya we added another 6" intake fan to the lights, one fan was not enough suction after putting the hepa filter on the end of the lights, and will be adding another fan to the other filter intake inlet also....GM

DSC01546
B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
nice work grow..gave me a ton of ideas as fart as intake/exhaust..and i am def using that ac idea..saves a ton of room..killer..i am also using your carbon filter strapped to the support beam..love it...i am tuned in fo sho!!!

N

NeonBlackFlag

I'm late, but I've read every post! Amazing set up, growmaster! I was thinking of switching to beds as well. I'm currently running a DIY 4x4 flood tray in my 5x5 tent, over 1-1000w. It is my first run in this tent with this set up. I have 24 plants in 1 gal bags, flooding the tray.

I've def got my eye on this one!

S

sweetcanadasmoke23

amazing GM! I think the growth results are proof enough, your friend will have 2 more thousies with the quickness i would think! bring on the buds bro....later...Sweet

S

Socachi

OK to everybody else thanks for the props, much appreciated, to be a true Growmaster u not only got to know how to grow and have many many years doing it, but u half to no how to build a home for them to thrive in and grow to be BIG SEXY FREAKAZOIDS:inlove, Thats the only way I like my ladys, NO lets update this thread, sorry for the lag, but ive been sick with the flu and been fealing like shit, but doing better now, first the filtration system, im pulling air in through the hoods and filtering the air to keep the dust outa the lenes so u dont half to clean them all the time, and then blowing the air through the filter outside of the tent, I did it this way cause its a bitch to get the hoods to seal and i dident feal like fucking with it, and I dont like air cooled hoods ether, but they are good for small places were heat is a issue, and I gave him some yoyos for his hoods that I had lying around and we hung them to......:pimp:

GM I'm really diggin this set up. I had asked the cat at the hydro store some time back if I can out thru the filter and he said no. :sign0065: I always thought I could, that dumb ass. Of course I listened to him :doh

G

growgrow

Wow... truly a dream..... I also have the gl290 10X10x7..... and I am using the gl145 a 5x5x7 for my vegging... just started my babies today under a t5 but I am trying to prep my circuit box for this type of amp usage for the big tent, I noticed that you put in a 60amp breaker in there into 240v plugs, but what else did you do for this to safely work? This is really my only problem... electricity wise..... did you switch any wires? or just the breakers?.... any detailed info would help.... I have a buddy I am going to ask to do it.... But I want to know what it takes... thanks for all your help and I really like your airflow ideas... amazing

X

Xceptional

really like the setup now that i understand it. i am just pulling up a chair so i just skimmed every page looking at pics. i thought those were to be ebb and flow tables and i was confused as hell! roots organic is good soil i use it for mammas. Keep up the good work!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
O ya we added another 6" intake fan to the lights, one fan was not enough suction after putting the hepa filter on the end of the lights, and will be adding another fan to the other filter intake inlet also....GM
Damn GM... I'm lovin' all the great ideas especially that intake for fresh air. Just curious how the stud for light's intake fan is structurally secured to the tent? :thinking

On a side note, I'm a Construction Manager, but not an expert rough framer... :big_boss: Do you have any good links on the most effective framing layout to construct a grow box in lieu of a tent? I'd want to fabricate the panels so they could be bolted together and then easily disassembled... Maybe something similar to SIPS (structurally insulated panels) where I could add soundproof dampening material to the outside.

For now I'm still looking for a suitable 4x8 tent, and the Grow Lab 145L is the only one rated to hold 100 lbs on the roof; seems as though I'd need a frame to hold 2 hoods, and all the fans.

Top Bottom