10X10 SOG Tentgrow

• Thread starter GrowMaster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

LEBDOG

Thanks fred, now heres the 600erd side, witch I dont think will have them very much longer I think I finely got him talked into buying 2 more 1000watt switchable mag ballasts and Ihort bulbs:happy........GM

I think that for comparison purposes you should leave the 600's in for this round and just keep them down lower on the plants (as you are) and do a canopy good trim job. I can understand you swapping though as you will have a better footprint as you raise the lights.

B

bayfarmer

i have heard that 1000 watt lights were going to make it too hot inside. With all the dirt, water, and heat from the lights, what will you do about the humidity controle(temp/RH)?

K

kovo

very impressive very imformative i'm a hydro man myselft look forward to seeing how this goes On board my friend

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Thats what Im talking about!! Nice Job!!

Im getting ready to build 4 4x8 beds on casters under 8 1k's and do a soil SOG, I keep hearing and now Im seeing great things. Keep up the good work!!
Thank u sir! and good luck on ur adventure hope u put up a grow thread.......GM
nice work grow..gave me a ton of ideas as fart as intake/exhaust..and i am def using that ac idea..saves a ton of room..killer..i am also using your carbon filter strapped to the support beam..love it...i am tuned in fo sho!!!
Thanks bro, glad u were able to use some ideas hope it all works out for u.....GM
brilliant just brilliant!
Thank u kind sir!!....GM
lookin dam good my dude!
Thanks my dude lol........
I'm late, but I've read every post! Amazing set up, growmaster! I was thinking of switching to beds as well. I'm currently running a DIY 4x4 flood tray in my 5x5 tent, over 1-1000w. It is my first run in this tent with this set up. I have 24 plants in 1 gal bags, flooding the tray.

I've def got my eye on this one!
Thanks bud and good luck on ur grow.....GM
Thanks bud......
amazing GM! I think the growth results are proof enough, your friend will have 2 more thousies with the quickness i would think! bring on the buds bro....later...Sweet

GM I'm really diggin this set up. I had asked the cat at the hydro store some time back if I can out thru the filter and he said no. :sign0065: I always thought I could, that dumb ass. Of course I listened to him :doh
Thanks, that is why it is always good to get a second opinion on stuff like that cause there is so many ways to do this shit.....GM
Wow... truly a dream..... I also have the gl290 10X10x7..... and I am using the gl145 a 5x5x7 for my vegging... just started my babies today under a t5 but I am trying to prep my circuit box for this type of amp usage for the big tent, I noticed that you put in a 60amp breaker in there into 240v plugs, but what else did you do for this to safely work? This is really my only problem... electricity wise..... did you switch any wires? or just the breakers?.... any detailed info would help.... I have a buddy I am going to ask to do it.... But I want to know what it takes... thanks for all your help and I really like your airflow ideas... amazing
Thanks bud that plug was already wired for 240 with a 60 amp breaker all I did was hook up a 240 plug to a 4 light 120 volt timer, those lights are running on 120 not 240 but u can wire any timer 240 or 120 to a 40 amp breaker and u will be good that breaker is way over kill for what im using, I could run 10 lights + fans and a few other things on that 60 amp breaker.....GM
really like the setup now that i understand it. i am just pulling up a chair so i just skimmed every page looking at pics. i thought those were to be ebb and flow tables and i was confused as hell! roots organic is good soil i use it for mammas. Keep up the good work!
Thanks bro......
Damn GM... I'm lovin' all the great ideas especially that intake for fresh air. Just curious how the stud for light's intake fan is structurally secured to the tent? :thinking

On a side note, I'm a Construction Manager, but not an expert rough framer... :big_boss: Do you have any good links on the most effective framing layout to construct a grow box in lieu of a tent? I'd want to fabricate the panels so they could be bolted together and then easily disassembled... Maybe something similar to SIPS (structurally insulated panels) where I could add soundproof dampening material to the outside.

For now I'm still looking for a suitable 4x8 tent, and the Grow Lab 145L is the only one rated to hold 100 lbs on the roof; seems as though I'd need a frame to hold 2 hoods, and all the fans.
Thanks bro, sorry I dont have any links for ya on the framing, and the stud holding the fan is screwed into the side of the bed.....GM
I think that for comparison purposes you should leave the 600's in for this round and just keep them down lower on the plants (as you are) and do a canopy good trim job. I can understand you swapping though as you will have a better footprint as you raise the lights.
Sorry bro but Im not worried about doing a comparison for u guys thats not what this thread was about, its all he had to work with at the time, I want yield the more the better lol, but he is gonna wait till harvest to upgrade so u get ur wish lol.......GM
Nice tent GrowMaster!
Thank u sir.....
i have heard that 1000 watt lights were going to make it too hot inside. With all the dirt, water, and heat from the lights, what will you do about the humidity controle(temp/RH)?
Thats easy its called a AC.........GM
very impressive very imformative i'm a hydro man myselft look forward to seeing how this goes On board my friend
Thanks bro glad this old dirt farmer can entertain a lettuce machine grower hehe....GM

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Ok its 24 days of 12/12 and the girls have stretched to 24+ inches, and were leafed again, the were fed no base nutes just big bud b-52, canna zym, carbo load, mother earth tea bloom, humic fulvic acid and barricade, I did this cause of the big dose of nutes they got last feeding, the EC reading was 3.14 if I remember correctly, anyway here they are, 1000 watt side first......GM

DSC01615
DSC01617
DSC01619
DSC01622
GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Now the 600erd side, sorry I had more pics but I fucked up down loading them sum how....GM

DSC01618
DSC01623
GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Here is a bud shot from the 1000 watt side some purple krush, I had more but fucked up some how sorry thats all till next week see ya....GM

DSC01620
TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
seems like there is enough air flow in there to be worried by mold

forknowledge

forknowledge

GrowMaster I have a quick question.

What was the reason of blowing the fresh air at the same level as the plants are growing? Usually growers have the intake at ground level as it gets warmer it rises so the plants can make the most out of it as it passes... Im assuming.

S

~Shhh~

Excellent work man, thank alot for the details and pictures I have picked up man ideas for my next grow from them.

I was wondering which bed had the 48 in? Sorry but it's hard to count from the pics, and maybe I missed when you posted which had which.

Looks like your on the way to a fine harvest.... Re- the 600 side, maybe an extra 600 would've made it more even test, but damn I was shocked to see how much fuller and healthy looking the 1000 side was!

B

Bashy

great shots bro loooking good
cant wait to se the difference at full blossom

G

golive1

amazing , youve inspired me to set up a GL145L (thats all i can fit in my space) got my medical card over a year ago and have been using nothing but soil and nutes to grow my ladies ... ive been working in a very small space and cant wait to step it up with a GL145L i was wondering GrowMaster if you use CO2 \and if you have any suggestions on how to properly set up a huts environment ....much love and appreciate what your doing for the medical community

I

iSmoker

I really enjoyed looking through your pictures and watching your room develop. I really like the clean and organized set up. I'm sure its a pleasure to work in such a nice room. Really good comparisons on 1000w & 600w, and I was also surprised to see how fast your plants were growing in soil. Looked like you were setting up shop in an unfinished attic or some sort? Every worry about weight on the floor, I can't imagine the weight of the soil beds. :)

Be safe brotha..

C

chief greenleaf

Damn Grow Master how the hell did I miss, just sat down and read thru the thread and got up ta date. Im now officially subscribed. Its lookin lovely as always man, looks like were about on the same harvest schedule. You gonna be finishin up around the 2nd or 3rd week in April Im guessin???
Oh yea when you say you "leafed" the plants, you just talkin bout cleanin up the under growth or what??

Latest posts

Top Bottom