10X10 SOG Tentgrow

• Thread starter GrowMaster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

koolace

This was very enjoyable to read,spent most of the day doing it. Dude you have your craft well polished,Cant wait to see another grow....Congrats!!!! Thanks for sharing..peace........

T

the_gooniez

man you killed it.jus like everyone else im contaplating this set up.
keep up da good work man.

H

HighTolerance

Damn I missed the entire show. But got damn bro you nailed it man. What an amazing job. Truly inspirational work.

Getting a chair for this next round.

+Rep for shizzle :anim_19:

M

MaryJuwann

Sick grow bro! Hope ya get even BETTER yields this grow. Sick tent by the way, love at first sight.

inthefire

inthefire

kool clean set up.Is it always this simple no problems with bugs or pm??Temperatures?

T

ThaKid

Hopefully you havent covered this but I was wondering how long you flush these beds? Do you flush to a certain run off ppm? In yer experience does flushing below a certain ppm effect the taste of the final product?

F

FrostyDank

sick thread GM, You seem to have all your strains dialed in for your style very nicely

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
BUMP.

Where you @ BP?!

You still juicin' off the love potion?? :)

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
That was good, just finished the whole thread. Miss seeing the BP style grows.

Excellent how to and grows Growmaster. Inspirational as always.

Lead

J

Just a Habit

Excellent grow man. What would you estimate the cost of the full grow to be. Minus the lights and carbon filter?

J

jimmiezigzag

Wow That was fun to check out. Love the room build pictures. Your fan in the pipe mod inspired Me. Im taking one apart and running with it. Thanks for sharing. Super buds!

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Fuck!! guys im so sorry, I totally forgot about this thread and will try to answer all of ur questions and I will update it the best I can, he is harvesting in a week or so again, I will try to get some pics of it for u to check out.........GM

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

This was very enjoyable to read,spent most of the day doing it. Dude you have your craft well polished,Cant wait to see another grow....Congrats!!!! Thanks for sharing..peace........
Thanks bro glad u liked it......GM
man you killed it.jus like everyone else im contaplating this set up.
keep up da good work man.
Thanks bro, and u cant go wrong with this king of set up, its the best in my book :)......GM
Damn I missed the entire show. But got damn bro you nailed it man. What an amazing job. Truly inspirational work.

Getting a chair for this next round.

+Rep for shizzle :anim_19:
Thanks bud I always try to do my best....GM
Sick grow bro! Hope ya get even BETTER yields this grow. Sick tent by the way, love at first sight.
Thanks bud glad u like......GM
kool clean set up.Is it always this simple no problems with bugs or pm??Temperatures?
No it is not always this simple, unless u have the many, many of years experience of growing as I do :evilgrin0040:.......GM
Any new updates for the fellows here?
yes sir I do, sorry it took me so long to post them but ill get them up ASAP.....GM

Top Bottom