10X10 SOG Tentgrow

• Thread starter GrowMaster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Hopefully you havent covered this but I was wondering how long you flush these beds? Do you flush to a certain run off ppm? In yer experience does flushing below a certain ppm effect the taste of the final product?
I will flush 10 to14 days, and no I dont ever check my runoff for PPMs that shit dont work in soil it might in hydro but not soil, I always laugh at the fools testing there runoff, that dont mean shit in soil its a waste of time and will just fuck with ur head........GM
great read... this whole thread was super-fly
thanks u sir....GM
sick thread GM, You seem to have all your strains dialed in for your style very nicely
thanks bro.......gm
BUMP.

Where you @ BP?!

You still juicin' off the love potion?? :)
hell no I put that shit back on the shelf for awhile, that shit is scary :character0029:........GM
this is an awesome thread, thanks for sharing!!
Thank u, and no prob :)......GM
That was good, just finished the whole thread. Miss seeing the BP style grows.

Excellent how to and grows Growmaster. Inspirational as always.

Lead
thanks bro, ive been checking ur grows out, and u aint no slacker eater.....GM
Excellent grow man. What would you estimate the cost of the full grow to be. Minus the lights and carbon filter?
shit bro I really couldent tell u I was not with him all of the time when he bought shit, sorry..........GM
Wow That was fun to check out. Love the room build pictures. Your fan in the pipe mod inspired Me. Im taking one apart and running with it. Thanks for sharing. Super buds!
Thanks bro glad u liked it, and by all means copy what ever u want thats why I posted it.........GM

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

nah man, u cant run a window unit ac. im running a 24,000btu mini split ac in my 10x10 tent. my buddy ducts from his central unit into his tent, but i dont recommend that. how many lights u puttin in there growmaster? throw 6 1k's in there and you will be pleased with the results. ive seen 10 whole ones come outta a 10x10 consistently with the right strain and 6 lamps...consistantly being the key word :)

why not? btu's are btu's right? a window ac with a box on the back has worked for me and many friends and removes the need for a condenser outside which is very odd running in winter in these parts. i'm running a box on a 12k btu ac now that captures the heat off the exhaust and with a 6" duct in it it's piping the heat into my chimney. this cost me $300 and a mini split would have cost thousands installed and i'm in a rental. i don't see much different between using a 2 12k or 1 24k window unit or using a mini split if the box is built on the back of the ac it keeps the room sealed and recirculates the air in the room just the same never mixing the intakes and exhausts on the read with the intakes and exhausts on the front.

you know your shit bro no doubt not challenging you just wondering what the difference is besides a mini split being more efficient but requiring professional installation and being way more expensive initially.

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Update

I tried posting the updated pics but there to big I will half to see if I can resize them again before I can post them sorry.....GM

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

aww man you need help resizing them? if you dont know how pm me i'll tell you i wanna see the pics!!!

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

why not? btu's are btu's right? a window ac with a box on the back has worked for me and many friends and removes the need for a condenser outside which is very odd running in winter in these parts. i'm running a box on a 12k btu ac now that captures the heat off the exhaust and with a 6" duct in it it's piping the heat into my chimney. this cost me $300 and a mini split would have cost thousands installed and i'm in a rental. i don't see much different between using a 2 12k or 1 24k window unit or using a mini split if the box is built on the back of the ac it keeps the room sealed and recirculates the air in the room just the same never mixing the intakes and exhausts on the read with the intakes and exhausts on the front.

you know your shit bro no doubt not challenging you just wondering what the difference is besides a mini split being more efficient but requiring professional installation and being way more expensive initially.

I think what he was trying to say is that there is no cut out or window for a A/C, that comes from the factory, u would half to cut out a hole for it to work and seal it urself, thats what I would do cause I dont like the portable A/C's, if it was my grow I would of used one of the 2 window A/C's he has, and just for the record, u can install the splits by urself they come pre charged.......GM

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

aww man you need help resizing them? if you dont know how pm me i'll tell you i wanna see the pics!!!

not sure if I can I dont have the originals anymore only the ones I allready resized once, I will half to wait till my wife gets home to see if I can redo them, sorry I can grow the cronic but when it comes to computers I dont know shit............GM

G

GDK

Sick sick sick thread.
You and i almost do the same. I have a 8x3 organic soilbed with 3x600´s with open reflectors burning. The bed is 1,5 ft deep. I too veg clones for 10 days, but i can see that you cut far larger clones than i do. I reuse my soil and just add different meals and guanos plus ewc and lime between runs. Did you start off with a base soil and go with liquid nutes the first time, or did you have organic meals in there from the start as well. Second question: You say that you will ammend it the second time..are you gonna use liquid nutes throughout the grow as well? Im really hooked on switching the 6´s for some thousands, but im sure the additives use you play a role in the nice yields as well. Im gettin 2ps from my setup, and im not satisfied at all. I think i need some additives. last round i had 90 clones, but im tryin with 35 this time and topping once. Im really intrigued seing as how we grow so similiar, but your yield is double what mine is...

Stay Safe

K

KlasixKat

Thanks for sharing the grow with all of us man. I really can appreciate you posting pics of building the tent, this will be a massive help once I get my tent and I'm ready to set it up. Might come to you for some tips on my first couple of grows since I haven't had the pleasure of growing yet. IMO fuck Illinois laws.

G

GDK

woops..just saw that you guys got 5 ps from the 3200 watts..so im not as far behind ya as i thought i was. But i still think i should do better tho. im aiming for 2½-3 ps this round. Id love to see what would happen with a large yielder like Chemdog D or sumthin like that, in your beds..

Stay Safe

G

Grow4Flow

What happened to the AC unit mod? never re-capped on that. i could really use that idea for my tent.

C

cheap

im also using a similar bed setup w/4k except i have no drain like yours whats the difference and should i expect to run into any problems ???

S

swisscheese

Just read the whole thread and thanks for all the effort and tips you spent the time laying out for everyone.

C

cali4nia

hey i was wondering how does ur float valve work...
Wat to buy ,how to install...i find myself vacuuming
water out my room, lol,,alot

K

KAWIGREEN

hey i was wondering how does ur float valve work...
Wat to buy ,how to install...i find myself vacuuming
water out my room, lol,,alot

I just read the whole thread, awesome work....I would like to also duplicate this grow...Ive never done soil, let alone soil beds like yours..I am also wondering how you you use your res....i see the float and would imagine you pump it into the beds..?...but I also seen in some pics that you were watering them with a hose also...how does your res work

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

Thought I would check out some of your other threads .. :bow:bow:bow:bow

amazing bro, amazing :)

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Damn bro, all I got to say is PROPS. Im modeling my next grow after this, but a VERY VERY scaled down version. Thinking of taking one of those 4x4 hydro trays that they have at my local store that are pretty deep and drilling 2in holes in each corner. I'll fill the bottom inch or two with clay pellets and perlite for drainage, and the rest will be just roots organics. LOVING that soil for my current grow. Im going to try and fit 15 plants in the 4x4 foot tray, turn it into a soil bed. : )

thanks bro!

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Thanks

Thanks for all of the complements everybody, please forgive me for ignoring this thread but it makes me sick to my stomach every time I see it or think about it, The DICKHEAD I did this grow for and thought was a friend ended up being a LYING 2 faced Back stabbing thieving PIECE OF SHIT SCUM BAG that I wanted to Beat into a Coma, but do to circumstances I had to let it ride :mad0233:........GM

Latest posts

Top Bottom