• Thread starter GT21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
destructo

destructo

I got that. The oiler works well but i need dry wood
if you got a round file ,you can touch it up every 30 min if you want,,i file mine,when i cant file it no more ,then i take it in for sharping,you wont to get all you can out of it,each shop has there own angles it seems and every sharpen could be a 1/32 deep cut to strighten it,you see how they are just smooth that round file in there,itll cut

I heat my house with fire wood so when I'm cutting wood i like to have at least 3 sharp chains to start. Cut till one gets dull and switch it quick.

You can then sharpen everything all at once by yourself (not in the bush) or drop them off at a shop and not have to make 3 separate trips

jipp

jipp

so, i read this dismornig. one, i was like cool Colorado, then next i was like fuck you Colorado, im not putting anything on my plants to help cops track them. duh.

what a bullshit concept sure n the fuck wont do that with home made beer so what the fuck yo.

thumbs up!
Colorado Cops Will Use $21 Million In Cannabis Tax Money to Keep Drug Addicts Out of Jail
https://merryjane.com/health/colora...is-tax-money-to-keep-drug-addicts-out-of-jail

thumbs down! ( the black market is your own doing so fuck off, and leave us private citizens alone by fucking with the laws to the point they make no sense).

im not putting any chemical that is not needed on my meds, FEDS deal with it.

A new bill being proposed in the Colorado Senate would require all cannabis plants in the state to be marked with a chemical tracking agent in order to help local police keep tabs on all hemp and marijuana grown in the state. The bill, SB 029, stipulates that “the technology must include an agent that is applied to a marijuana plant, marijuana product, industrial hemp, or industrial hemp product and then scanned by a device."

https://merryjane.com/news/new-colo...abis-plants-to-help-police-track-illegal-weed

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
so, i read this dismornig. one, i was like cool Colorado, then next i was like fuck you Colorado, im not putting anything on my plants to help cops track them. duh.

what a bullshit concept sure n the fuck wont do that with home made beer so what the fuck yo.

thumbs up!
Colorado Cops Will Use $21 Million In Cannabis Tax Money to Keep Drug Addicts Out of Jail
https://merryjane.com/health/colora...is-tax-money-to-keep-drug-addicts-out-of-jail

thumbs down! ( the black market is your own doing so fuck off, and leave us private citizens alone by fucking with the laws to the point they make no sense).

im not putting any chemical that is not needed on my meds, FEDS deal with it.

A new bill being proposed in the Colorado Senate would require all cannabis plants in the state to be marked with a chemical tracking agent in order to help local police keep tabs on all hemp and marijuana grown in the state. The bill, SB 029, stipulates that “the technology must include an agent that is applied to a marijuana plant, marijuana product, industrial hemp, or industrial hemp product and then scanned by a device."

https://merryjane.com/news/new-colo...abis-plants-to-help-police-track-illegal-weed
Hahaha wow theyll do anything for control of nature.... im still trying to figure out how all these shady gov officials got their job...

jipp

jipp

yeah, its fucking crazy.. they are so far out of touch.. GMO food is no help.

i love wood heat. i also enjoyed splitting firewood.. good way to relieve stress and get a free work out in the in the winter. i used a machine at night to sharpen chains, and then just used a file during the day to keep your edged honed.. you also had more than 1 chain on you.. cause they can break. and, its just easier to change your chain than fuck with sharpening a whole chain.. its ok to honed it tho to keep it going for as long as you can. .

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
yeah, its fucking crazy.. they are so far out of touch.. GMO food is no help.

i love wood heat. i also enjoyed splitting firewood.. good way to relieve stress and get a free work out in the in the winter. i used a machine at night to sharpen chains, and then just used a file during the day to keep your edged honed.. you also had more than 1 chain on you.. cause they can break. and, its just easier to change your chain than fuck with sharpening a whole chain.. its ok to honed it tho to keep it going for as long as you can. .
I dont believe the fuzz for one minute. ... helping addicts sure... and were gonna rail road all of you with some crazy DUI laws. 10 years they screw you for rollin up a plant and driving in the last 30 days.... my heros
And prisons cant let people go.... what is a dumb guard gonna do for a career with no babysitting to do?

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I dont believe the fuzz for one minute. ... helping addicts sure... and were gonna rail road all of you with some crazy DUI laws. 10 years they screw you for rollin up a plant and driving in the last 30 days.... my heros
And prisons cant let people go.... what is a dumb guard gonna do for a career with no babysitting to do?
Everything the police do is in union interest.... fuck the tax payer.

destructo

destructo

In Ontario, Canada they have commercials on the radio saying if you get high wait at least 4 hours before you drive and its not even decriminalized yet

jipp

jipp

its fucked up. big pharma ( purdue makers of oxycottin ) fucked society over. i know for a fact the pills fucked my tolerance up. i even can prove it. hah, my old fireind i went to college with. we smoked one bowl, and i could not drive. he had too, hah. i could drink a case a beer and drive better than most sober people tho.

yeah, no money with out people in prison.

cheach and chong sound bite just came to mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom