13-2-13 / 0-52-34 / injectors

• Thread starter peoplewish
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sedate

sedate

@sedate Check out post 59, what do you think about that.

Well ya that looks about right for properly emulsifying tria, I just don't know what tria you are starting with, so dosage is going to be a crapshoot - or at least I wouldn't trust me calculations without a test plant and preferably a control plant as well. Like I said, this is one of those very rare things I prefer to buy already made..

I would trust it from here, but it might be impractically expensive over an offering like HCO SnowStorm:

Fresh Starts

Fresh Starts

Well ya that looks about right for properly emulsifying tria, I just don't know what tria you are starting with, so dosage is going to be a crapshoot - or at least I wouldn't trust me calculations without a test plant and preferably a control plant as well. Like I said, this is one of those very rare things I prefer to buy already made..

I would trust it from here, but it might be impractically expensive over an offering like HCO SnowStorm:
Is that one gram for 44 bucks? That is outrageous

sedate

sedate

Is that one gram for 44 bucks? That is outrageous

..not necessarily..

The analysis on the website gives it 86% purity... so that would work out to 860mg.... dissolved into a liter of water it would be 860ppm of TRIA... application rates of 1 or 2ppm are accurate - and that is typically the range I see given although the MBFert's guide goes up to 25ppm... that is 800 - 400 gallons of feed/foliar.... 20 gallons @ MBFert's 25ppm...

not bad for $44 + emulsifier...

sedate

sedate

... again the trick here is I just have not seen/cannot find dosage data for TRIA/cannabis that I trust...

there is going to be a sweet spot for this stuff.. too much will cause all sorts of problems.. with a concentrate like that you could seriously warp a plant's standard responses..

Last edited:
Fresh Starts

Fresh Starts

I can't remember if it was squigly or dizzlekush or spurr who determined that 10 ppm was the maximum efficacy of Tria with 1-5ppm being ideal for most applications. I wish I knew where that post was... I need better notes. :facepalm:

The Tria on MBferts website has a 90% Tria- 5grams @10 bucks (winner?)

Herb Forester

Herb Forester

I can't remember if it was squigly or dizzlekush or spurr who determined that 10 ppm was the maximum efficacy of Tria with 1-5ppm being ideal for most applications. I wish I knew where that post was... I need better notes. :facepalm:

The Tria on MBferts website has a 90% Tria- 5grams @10 bucks (winner?)
It's all in the link I sent you last month, will try to cut and paste later when I'm at a larger screen. Unless this is getting too off topic. @sedate it's not that hard to use, just the dosages are small. The organic solvent process makes a significantly more effective foliar spray than if surfactants are included, and it's why Calcium 25 works much better than if you use PEG20.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
It's all in the link I sent you last month, will try to cut and paste later when I'm at a larger screen. Unless this is getting too off topic. @sedate it's not that hard to use, just the dosages are small. The organic solvent process makes a significantly more effective foliar spray than if surfactants are included, and it's why Calcium 25 works much better than if you use PEG20.

Ca25 for the win! I love that shit.

Fresh Starts

Fresh Starts

The calcium 25 website is stuck in 1996. Are people really sending in paper order forms to purchase the product?

cc503

cc503

phone still works...
Hey if I got the fruit ca25 instead of the veggie one should I return it to get the veggie? Should have kept reading before ordering...

@ capulator I can't find the post but I thought I remembered reading you say that you cut the MOST out of your regimen if I am remembering correctly can you explain your thinking on that?

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Hey if I got the fruit ca25 instead of the veggie one should I return it to get the veggie? Should have kept reading before ordering...

@ capulator I can't find the post but I thought I remembered reading you say that you cut the MOST out of your regimen if I am remembering correctly can you explain your thinking on that?

Yeah I dropped the MOST when I started using tap water. I was told by JR peters that it was unnecessary.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
and don't know the difference between fruit and veggie, probably just a marketing tactic to get you to buy both.

cc503

cc503

I have been meaning to put this in the other thread but I will also put it here to help you out.

For all of my strains I run this now, and as long as I water to runoff everything blows up.

Veg:

149:45:118:47:75:136 (N:K:Mg:S:Ca) <--- 128ppm NO3, 21ppm NH4

Bloom (starting week 4):

Same as above but I take out the MAP, Switch for MKP and reduce CaNO3 by 20%

114:45:148:47:75:109 <----- 7ppm NH4

This is a great raw salts formula. I am also adding organics (kelp, fishmeal, wormcastings) dry between runs.

weeks 6 and 7 I add molasses 5ml/gal.

Last week only water.

To achieve the formulas I use jacks hydro 5-12-26 @ 1.5 grams, MAP @ 0.4 grams or MKP @0.4 grams (veg or bloom), K2SO4 @ 0.3 grams , CaNO3 @ 2.85 or 2.3 grams, and epsom salt @ 1 gram.

per gallon of course.

I do use AN ph down at 1mL per gal as well. LA city tap water.
DO you have a good source to getyour MKP and MAP?

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
@Herb Forester how much crustacean meal are you amending with?

Herb Forester

Herb Forester

Can't remember exactly but probably close to what Cootz recommends. My mix is a constant work in process like yours. Might try more next time and see if I can lower soluble Ps in the res.

Top Bottom