13 days in , now ill start the show

• Thread starter still smokin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

still smokin

i paid 92 dollars with tax for each one of them. I bought another one lasr week. so now i have 4

S

still smokin

pics of my Lr2 grow also

here are some pics of my Lr2 grow 15 days in

First grow in 15  or so years 027
First grow in 15  or so years 028
S

still smokin

i have never done any Lr2 before. I am freekin stoked....

U

USApotluvr1

Hey still smokin'!

'Sup, bro'?

Your low 2s are lookin' sweet, good move with the extra 150 hps, you will need it when they flower. potluvr

S

still smokin

thanks pot, cant believe how fast thes girls grow. i started some more mazar the sam day i started these and these are 4 time the size.

U

USApotluvr1

Hey still smokin'!

Thats the beauty of the autos, they grow FAST. I can see why some old timers are anti-autos...you get a lot more vigorous growth...its too easy almost! The Low 2 in my last run took an extra week to flower, as compared to the White Russians and AK 47s I grew out that both showed flowers at around the day 14 or so! You will like the taste of Low 2, tastes better than WR & AK, IMHO! potluvr

S

still smokin

sweet i have 5 Lr2 x AK47 coming hopefully on tuesday from Attitude. and today i had 3 fem mazar x kush pop that i will put ouside in two weeks. im pretty stoked

S

still smokin

my other room with the 3 150 hps in it will be done buddin in little more then a month so i hope it works out well. hope i timed it right lol.

U

USApotluvr1

Those Low 2 x AK will be huge!!

I never grew these, but my AK 47 auto did grow fast...and it flowers faster than the Low 2, so you should be really happy with these in your garden, bro'!
I noticed that with my AKs, everything about them was explosive, they germed faster, all very uniform, and were a week ahead of my WR autos (if I remember the AKs flowered at day 10, which is fast!!). Then the WR flowered around day 16-17 and the Lowrder 2 last. I never thought "gardening" would be this fun! potluvr

S

still smokin

LR2 at 19 days

Ill get some pics up tonight of my other grow room that is now 30 days into bud. have to let the lights come on... he he he ... but for now here is the lowryder2s.. enjoy:smiley_joint:

First grow in 15  or so years 031
First grow in 15  or so years 030
U

USApotluvr1

Trees are growin' in there, ss!

Nice pics ss! Can't wait to see the other girls in flower!! potluvr

S

still smokin

30 days into bud, smellin very fruity

more nice buds but bull shit pics.sorry guys . Damn I missed that smell . after 15 years of not growing . that smell , fresh buds.. mmmmm. 30 days from now...cloud nine aaaaaaaaahhh..:smiley_joint:

First grow in 15  or so years 039
First grow in 15  or so years 037
First grow in 15  or so years 036
First grow in 15  or so years 038
P

Papa_kush

nice job bro looks like you're gonna ba happy with your yield. ill be tuned in about 30 days from now!

F

Fear

wow and only 450 watts looking good homie. Showing and Trying to convince my buddy of some low wattage nugz.

Peace,
Fear

S

still smokin

I got a camera I got a camera

Finally got got pics from good camera ...yahooooo... ok now i feel better that you can all see my work ...

First grow in 15  or so years 040
First grow in 15  or so years 043
First grow in 15  or so years 045
First grow in 15  or so years 044
Top Bottom