13 days in , now ill start the show

• Thread starter still smokin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

still smokin

thanks papa. I was thinking the same .I have 3 plus weeks left ,these ladies are really going to be nice. I think that it is a white rino strain but not sure. smell very fruity.what do you all think it looks like? Ill take my prize plant out today and get some pics of the swelling of the tricombs or however you spell it. never used fox farm before . so far im freekin stoked over it. just gave them there 2nd hit of big bloom and tiger bloom with High P bat guano 2 days ago . holly shit did they move over night last night. ................................... wow........sorry .. had a private moment there ..lol

G

Gorrillagrower

Nice.......Very nice.........Things are lookin real good there SS. Them nugz are lookin SWEET and the pics are MUCHO better. What a difference a good camera make. Keep up the fine work and in another 30ish dayz you shall be rewarded with sticky green goodness.

U

USApotluvr1

Nice pics, ss!!

Beautiful pics of your girls, White Rhino would be nice!! Just don't have anything planned for 3-4 hours after you smoke that bitch!!! That cam makes a huge difference! oitluvr

S

still smokin

I cant believe it. I finally caught up with the guy i got theses seeds from. so my mystry strain is solved. I got some smoke from this dude that had seeds, he said he grew it it was real good smoke . he was growing white rino from clone and cronik from seeds and miss sexed one plant. went away for three days when he came back he found a male cronik that opened. he said it was in the back and realy couldnt keep an eye on it like he should have been. any way . my mystery strain is the kronic X white rino......iii I like the sounds of that. and he is getting me a few more seeds .so he says. even if he doesnt i have some outside i will take clones for sure now.

S

still smokin

here is an up dated pic of my LR2s at 24 days getting very close to budding

First grow in 15  or so years 049
First grow in 15  or so years 050
First grow in 15  or so years 051
S

still smokin

are these about what yours looked like when they started blooming USA ?

U

USApotluvr1

Hey ss!

Yes, you are about to get some serious flowering, ss. It will be fun to see whose starts first! I'll take pics in the morning. potluvr

N

northern monsta

nice pics my man glad to see you got a camera buds got crystals all over ill get a camera my phone pics really do suck like a dyson good job bro keep it up the chronic is a big yielder as too the white rhino going to get some big cahoonas from those beans!

S

still smokin

thanks monsta, there looking pretty good for a newbee old grower out of growing retirerment. feels good man let me tell ya...... think ill shed my new bee title....lol

B

buzzkill420

looking good brotha its fun not having internet for a couple days and coming back and seenin every ones progress

S

still smokin

thank for the props buzz..did you get more set outside yet my friend?

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
he was growing white rino from clone and cronik from seeds and miss sexed one plant. went away for three days when he came back he found a male cronik that opened.... my mystery strain is the kronic X white rino.....

Not to nitpick or anything SS, but technically it would be White Rhino x Chronic. Always list the female first eh?
They look bangin tho. Nice work. :smiley_joint:

B

buzzkill420

no man im itchen to though gunna waint a couple more days then gunna stick all my babies out just have to sex them all still but o well better out there than in here

S

still smokin

thanks highroller techniclly your right on the spot dude .. thank for the heads up. .. ............................................ buzz I have a few more to set out myself this weekend and ill be done ....15 in all .... all fems from seed but 5 the rest are fem seeds ladies. im going out tonight to one spot and check water and spray stinky deer fence stuff to keep the deer, rabits and squirls away..... this stuff smell bbbaaaddddd.... ...... maybe if there big enough ill do some LST tonight too. they were 15 inches saturday , should have watered then but it was still moist... dont want to over water... they should be at least 18 or 20 inches today... they are really growing fast .. i want 15 colas per plant at least that will give good wieght per plant..... good luck bud

Top Bottom