13 days in , now ill start the show

• Thread starter still smokin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

still smokin

more updates on LR2

here is a pic a an LR2 that I have in a 2 1/2 gallon pot outside.... not even half as big as my inside LR2s. these others are babie mazar kush, purple lady, pinapple express, going out this week end ,, well three of them are , the rest next weekend ,give them little more time to root better.and the other pic is of my leagal garden...lol... just had to through that in too...

First grow in 15  or so years 054
First grow in 15  or so years 055
F

Fear

thats a sweet little garden dude. Can't wait to have one on our own.

S

still smokin

update on 34rd day of bloomage

hey all heres some pics at 34 day into bloom . this strain is my rhyno kronic strain ........ enjoy.....:damnhippie::smiley_joint::damnhippie:

First grow in 15  or so years 066
First grow in 15  or so years 067
First grow in 15  or so years 068
First grow in 15  or so years 072
First grow in 15  or so years 070
First grow in 15  or so years 071
First grow in 15  or so years 076
First grow in 15  or so years 073
U

USApotluvr1

Hey ss!

Nice pics, bro'! Your girls are turnin' into big ladies real fast!! potluvr

S

still smokin

thank bro.. i cant wait to smoke her.... the smell is really getting strong. glad its going outside.GG beat us to the bud stage by the way..... 50 -50 on his fem to male ...thats good

U

USApotluvr1

Hey ss!

You are right about Gg winnin' the race, I just will be relieved when we both start to have flowers. I am not sure if the heat stress would delay flowering in the autos (I thought it might affect yield)...the anticipation of the flowering is brutal when yours are the last to go!!! Almost like being the last kid picked for kickball in gym class! potluvr

P.S. Those pics are the Cronic x White Rhino, right?

S

still smokin

LOL at last kid picked at kick ball game..... yes those pics are of the (as i stand corrected on the order of gender)the rhino x kronic . lookin good i think... my biggest mistake and i new it at the time was to small of pot .only 2 1/2 gal... i new i needed 5 but was strapped for dirt cash at the time next grow.......5 GALS....... go big or go home right ..ide go bigger but tent is only 4x4....ill run 6 in it at a time .

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
LOL at last kid picked at kick ball game..... yes those pics are of the (as i stand corrected on the order of gender)the rhino x kronic . lookin good i think... my biggest mistake and i new it at the time was to small of pot .only 2 1/2 gal... i new i needed 5 but was strapped for dirt cash at the time next grow.......5 GALS....... go big or go home right ..ide go bigger but tent is only 4x4....ill run 6 in it at a time .

Oh man...I'm never gonna live that one down...:fighting0085:
Lol...I've been thinking about that ever since I posted that. :whew
They are lookin real nice in any case ss.

G

Gorrillagrower

Whats goin on gentlemen..... SS our outside LR's are neck and neck...You both should be seeing sex here any frigin min. Im kinda surprised you havent already. I just transplanted my 2 females into 3 gal pots. Gonna take some pics here shorlty to post. Gonna see if I can get the macro thing goin on to show the hairs and the nuts. we will see how they turn out

USA... I think the heat stress might affect yield if it continues. Not really sure how it will affect flowering tho. This is my first run with the auto flowering strains so your situation will be my learning experience

Hope you both have flowers soon my friends........GG

S

still smokin

ill find out in 45 minutes when my lights come on. im expecting bloomage on at least 4 out of the 7 that are inside..GG is your outside one showing anything yet ...so far mine looks lika a reg plant...lol

S

still smokin

no problem highroller i really didnt know the order of gender. its good thing to know man... thanks... you have nothing to live down buddy...lol...and thanks for the resp.

U

USApotluvr1

Hey farmers!

I started a thread on crappy icmag (a dead forum, I think most growers are here!!), asking the Sagarmatha seeds guy, Tony, if I had delayed the start of flowering by heat stress. I think I have, so I have to be patient! I am sure you will be bloomin' next, ss. potluvr

G

Gorrillagrower

Ya SS I just posted a update on my LR thread. Some pics are better than others but all 5 have shown. I think you can see which are male and which are female. If im remembering right the first 3 are the males and the second 2 are the females

S

still smokin

Im on it ...going to check right now man. .... oh yeah, mine havent started yet i checked at noon...:anim_52:

S

still smokin

ok all very new developement.... I thought this was a 8 week strain but theres no way it will go that much more. today I have golden pistals on most of my buds, not mane but it the start of the end , then i looked at the trikes and i do have some ambering of them.so i figure that by next tuesday or wednesday ill start to flush for 10 days.this is great news for me.....I gained a week .dont get to do that very often... and that just moved my LR2s into the room with 3 lights 1 week earlier they will love that . I know it sux but i will shift them in and out of the room with one light,outside onto my deck during the day so they can have the best light they can get at least for twelve hours a day out of ther 18 that they are in the lightcycle. ill do this for two weeks ,wont be to bad though. do what you have to do . unless youall think that they will be fine under the one 150 hps till the 3 light room is available. they are starting to bud so im not sure what the best thing to do would be.. any suggetions?

S

still smokin

sorry forgot to add this must be a 7 week strain . was booked to come off on the 25th of this month ,, but theres no way its going to last that long. and what all happens in the last two weeks of budding?

Top Bottom