13 days in , now ill start the show

• Thread starter still smokin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

still smokin

hey all, good news.I have buds drying.I took down my triploid tonight.all pistals dead,trichs at at least 50% and she was as fat as a turkey at thanksgiving. the Mazar afy is freeking really moving .......I feel so bad to cause i wanted to give up on her and throw her away cause the others were so much farther ahead and she looked like 2nd week of bloom when she was 5 weeks.but now trichen up real nice and in another week im sure she will start to fill out those pistal pods.by the looks of her i think that she will have a main cola of about 10 " long and as big around as a tennis ball. is going to be mammoth for only having 2 1/2 gallon pots. 5 gallon next time...he he he ...Ill post some pics in a couple of days when the triploid dries.

N

northern monsta

yeah good work ss tennis ball 10" long thats what u want bro my stuff dries in 5=9 days depending where i have it drying

S

still smokin

yeah .....thank tophmaster.... thanks monsta. I think it will take 9 days. these buds are rock solid. they didnt even shrivel overnight.room is 50% humid,75 degres and dark so i dont know .I do know that i will go out today and buy my last fuckin 60 dollar bag hopefully .......forever!!!!!!! mite see if i can barrow a dehumidafier form some one to lower it to 30 %

S

Swiffy80

Hey Still smokin nice work with the 150s!

and you know thats the last time your gonna buy shit pot again! just been reading through the diary im sure you said the plants were 12inchs from the light?...
surley you can get it closer i get mine about 4-5 inches no problem with a fan blowing accross the bulb...
your babies will thank you for it and you'll notic an improvment in yeild good stuff though man im sure you had it closer than that any way!

S

still smokin

yeah swift they are closer then 12"...I really never measured till last night when i was measuring the lenth of the buds .i am 5 to 6 inches from the bulb ,it just didnt look that close by my eye, but hey alls cool dude,, and thanks for checkin em out, glad you enjoyed the pics

S

still smokin

FOOKIN A DUDES!!!!!!!! there down and drying ,all but the 2 mazar afy's,2 more weeks foe them. ha ha ha feels good to see the ladies with there close off.here are some of the last you will see of these beuatifull ladies untill they dry........

First grow in 15  or so years 117
First grow in 15  or so years 118
First grow in 15  or so years 121
First grow in 15  or so years 122
First grow in 15  or so years 123
First grow in 15  or so years 116
First grow in 15  or so years 125
First grow in 15  or so years 126
First grow in 15  or so years 129
First grow in 15  or so years 128
S

still smokin

here is some dankness for you dank loving guys and gals.... enjoy and thank all of you for helping me along the way ... couldnt of done it without you ........big bong hit and passin it around....... glass jar time next...

First grow in 15  or so years 132
First grow in 15  or so years 130
First grow in 15  or so years 131
S

still smokin

thanks alot my friend,yes it has ,they really puffed up in the last week.....cant wait to wieght it and get a tally on what to do to make it better. I think I will gat a 1/4 pound at least from what it looks like and i stiil have my 2 mazar afy's to take.they will be two more weeks though at least.I think in all i shoul end up with around 6 ozs total after mazy's are off,maybe a little more .but i also will have about 1/4 lb of some very danky trim to make some hash with.......yeah that what im talkin about....mmmmmmmm

B

buzzkill420

hell ya man you gunna make bubble hash or what??? ya from the looks of your pics it looks like you did pretty damn good as far as weight goes and i dont even have any idea how dense the bud itself is

S

still smokin

Im thinking about doing some water hash.never done any hash making before but I have been watching threads and utube videos on it .I mite make a tumbler ....I dont know yet pal but it will be made into some kina hash.seems like the water hash would be the easiest for me beings i have not any hash bag soooooo , i dont know. what do you think?

U

USApotluvr1

Congrats, ss!

Nice job, beautiful buds, you will be bakin' for free forever! And the other ladies get more light, hash time?! p

S

still smokin

thanks USA, yeah i feel like a kid with a new toy...lol...I already feel the relief of not having to wonder if i can hook up or not on the next time ........sigh of relief

B

buzzkill420

fuck i feel that i aint got a job and the dude that fronts my all my shit has court today for an assult charge and told me he dont know when he'll beable to do anything for me and im down to only 4 grams of hash fuck..... hurry up plants come on :anim_52:

U

USApotluvr1

Why pay a dealer?!

And the thing I love about the harvest, is the calming feeling you get, cause you don't have to deal w/scoring herb, for a long, long, LONG time, my brotha'! p

U

USApotluvr1

That sucks bk!

You know, I love hash and it is nice to have around, but I def like the pot buzz better. I usually would make a mixed salad in my bowl, with layers of pot and hash! Hash by itself is just too much of a hammer and then my ass is couch-bound! That's just me, no offense to the hash only lovers! p

B

buzzkill420

hey i feel that too usa i like a good old bowl of some tasty nuggets over hash any day, but when u got to get high and thats all you got u have to smoke it

S

still smokin

Ill take hash over nothing any day of the week pally... hell ill take resins befor nothing....lol.....and dont dare tell me you all dont do that when your out....lol...

Top Bottom