• Thread starter Giddeon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Hey G,

I was over at a buddys shop yesterday and we had a long talk about AN iguana juice.
He was told by their AN rep that it is better to use regular A/B until week 5 or so (depending on strain), and then switch to iguana jiuce for 6/7. Apparently, the iguana isnt strong enough, and is not recommneded for the whole cycle (inside info). If you just use it for the last 2 weeks of feeding, you will still get the organic taste, but will have the benefit of the stronger AN nutes for the majority of the plants life cycle.

food for thought. I thought this was good info since it was coming from the AN rep himself.

Giddeon

Giddeon

I do not seem to be having any problems up to this point, it defiantly takes a lot of juice to get to the desired nute strength. Unless I develop any problems that need a quick fix, I will stick to Iguana Juice for the entire run.

If it has enough in it to get you through weeks 6-8 then why does it not help in the beginning weeks?? My plants suck up more water and nutes in weeks 5-7 than any other weeks, seems odd to switch to a nutrient at this time that from what this guy says, doesn't have what it takes to get you through the first few weeks. I know that the beginning has to be strong to finish strong but it seems to me that using the sensi ab in the beginning weeks is just taking the easy way out.

aleYarok

aleYarok

cant believe ive missed this... i have to look more into this filter... so its just constantly filtering the nutes the plants are currently using??? sounds dope to me!!
love that you are going organic, back to the basics. did i miss what you are using for nutes?
we are dropping lots of stuff this run, so far all good. only running tap water and sensi a+b grow during veg right now, KISS!

Giddeon

Giddeon

Yeah I think its listed in page 3 , the AN organic line. Good luck with your next run aleYarok! Looks like we both hit numbers lower than expected on our last runs. Oh well good learning experience and now onward and upward.

Giddeon

Giddeon

Pic update

My G leaning pheno seems to need a lot more nitrogen than the other, the leaves are yellowing a bit and are light green where as the stretch pheno is all dark deep green. So foliar nitrogen to those is probably a must. Roots stained a bit from the liquid bat guano but things are still healthy white and growing quickly. The 2 roots pics are 3 days apart.

102 3609
102 3610
102 3612
102 3605
102 3614
M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking Good

Plants look very content, hope you get a ton of great weed

mal

TheBioMaster

TheBioMaster

Have you guys ever tried any products made by "Proline"? They make products like "Biofilter Start-Up Kits" that are given to a biofilter that is "offline" to prep it for use.

The kits are a bit pricey but they will treat up to 50 cubic feet of media.

They also makes products like "Bacteria in a Bag" that is used to eliminate fish waste and odors......

I realize these products are initially intended for aqaurium use......

R

RMCG

I think 'RID-X' would contain some of those same bennies you speak of. Not to mention brewing up some EWC/Compost Tea and adding it. Once the filter has been going for a few weeks, its now 'primed' and shouldn't be hard to isolate and continue operation during cleaning between crops so it doesn't need to build up anymore.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
ewc tea is great. In this type of system I think you would only have to add it once in to the bio filter. I would also add it to each plant site on a weekly basis just to keep the root zone innoculated (just in case). This is just speculation, but I dont think you can really over do it with the bennies.

Giddeon

Giddeon

Week 4

Having a bit of a nitrogen problem in my G peno but the growth doesn't seem to be compromised at all still budding super fast and way resinous, the other pheno has stretched to the ceiling.

Pics not uploading now Ill try back later.

S

Seed Buyer

You could do a foliar feed on the N deficient plants to get them back up to speed without affecting the other plants in the system. Nice work, Iguana Juice in a RDWC! I would have called you crazy if I had not seen the pictures myself.

Giddeon

Giddeon

Lets try for some pics....

I didn't cage my sativa pheno I just tied every thing up.

102 3648
102 3656
102 3654
102 3653
102 3634
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Fat colas and white healthy roots! Nicely done Giddeon... :cool

T

TreFarmer

Looking infreakinsane! I think ill go MPB soon, but loving soil so much, I'll have to throw a handul of dirt in my mouth before I smoke it:)

Top Bottom