14KW flip flop build

• Thread starter gettogro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

Inuit

Hey,

Nice build out.

What type of fastner do you use to be able to remove the insulation sheeting if you need to.

Inuit

A

antimatter

Very nice, I hope your cool with your landlord for what your doing because that is no ghetto setup for a rental.

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Looks to my like you are somewhere in the great Emerald Rectangle...

B

budbrothers

really clean set up. i like the fact that you can take it anywhere you go next. thats awasome. i wish i would have done that. well i own the house so its not that bad but i dont plan on being here that long.

anyways im subscribed and cant wait to see this thing kickin ass

J

jakew215

Looks to my like you are somewhere in the great Emerald Rectangle...

if he lives in humboldt. no temps like that in mendo or trinity, unless your way up in the foothills.

i live in shasta (which is now known locally as part of the emerald triangle) and its blowin the fuck up here.

i grew up in humboldt county/del norte county/trinity county, now shasta county and the saturation of weed around here now is 10x greater than it ever was.
but then i havent seen value diminish greatly, which usually happens with a supply and demand market like ours.

J

jakew215

um no its not my friend.

humboldt trinity and mendo.

i know this much.

ever heard of "behind the redwood curtain"

highways 101 and 299. trust me bro, know norcal like the back of my hand.

oh shit you said emerald rectangle. thought you were trying to say the triangle is in colorado... lol im an idiot, sorry. i didnt even know there was such thing as emerald rectangle, look at my ass trying to correct people and i cant even read the f'in post correctly, sorry people. its too early.

R

RMCG

um no its not my friend.

humboldt trinity and mendo.

i know this much.

ever heard of "behind the redwood curtain"

highways 101 and 299. trust me bro, know norcal like the back of my hand.

oh shit you said emerald rectangle. thought you were trying to say the triangle is in colorado... lol im an idiot, sorry.

That is the Emerald Triangle. VERY familiar with it.

Emerald RECTANGLE = CO.

B

budbrothers

lol i was like, its about to be a war in this bitch. im liking this weather in the socal mountains. its kickin as and takin names. got my bitches outdoors producin some sexy buds and my bitches indoors producing even sexier buds. oooowwwwwweeeeee

i wonder if he will have room two dialed in today.

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Nah, us Colorado folks are just showing the love. There has been some hatred out here lately in the scene out here against the Cali guys, but I'm not part of that and I don't understand it. Some are calling it the weed war, CA vs. CO, lol! Colorado can't compete just because Cali has 10x the population as CO, but still we are producing some fire!

Colorado has been blowing up on another level lately, and we've become a great crossroads for genetics, close enough to Cali, but we still got some great east coast genetics swing our way, too!

I'm not a Coloradan originally, shit I grew up in Miami, and I used to live in Oakland. I got love for all my herb-growin' brethren...even those bearded hash makers in the mountains of Afghanistan!

B

budbrothers

hahahahahahaha. i hear you. i meet some Colorado peeps on here not hatred toward me. i guess if your a douche you get treated like one right? no worries.

I love weed making homies in Afghanistan. that goo is no joke.

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Yea, when I first came to CO, fuckers out here were bitching about all the out-of-staters coming here. But the few locals I've met that actually CAN grow good shit, they have no complaints. CO is full of bud these days, but there is still a lack of REAL quality. If the locals could meet the demand for quality, there wouldn't be room for out-of-staters like me to grow the good shit! No one is complaining about Scandinavians coming here and taking all our good neurosurgery jobs...LOL

Plus, I'm from Florida...you can't hate on any FL growers, we are the most persecuted motherfuckers in the country...thats why there are a ton of FL growers in all the medical states...25 plants in FL is felony trafficking and a mandatory minimum of 5 years...or I can have a much higher legal plant count in the west.....hmmmm...what would you do? Not to mention the east coast just sucks in general, the people are dicks, the weather sucks, and there are no real mountains....I ain't ever goin' back!

J

jakew215

From my friend equipto...

"wanna live on the best coast? better move to the west coast."

kush4breakfast

kush4breakfast

very clean setup! question, did you get that chiller off ebay? I was looking at a 1/2 hp chiller that looked just like that! im curious as to how it performs. let me know. :big_boss:

Top Bottom