15 mpb - 16k

• Thread starter mcattak
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

doubleds

thanks dd

veg has a seperate chiller...61/lights off and 69/lights on...

-How far do you bury the 6" rockwool into the hydroton netpot????

i am not sure what you mean by 61/on and 69/off. i set my chiller for my ebb n flow table at 66 degrees and leave it there.

I think i only get about 2 inches buried in the net pot with 4 inches sticking out. Again, it depends on your water level in the net pots. You want 2 inches of hydroton between the nutes and the cube. Remember when your filling the bottom of your basket with hydroton, after you put approx 2 inches of hydroton in lean on the top of the basket to simulate the weight of a full grown tree and make sure you still have 2 inches.
Also, make sure the drippers r running to because that will add to the height of the nute solution. Follow this to the t and you wont go wrong. Shit..... also, make sure you put a dripper directly into the top of the cube dripping 24/7 for the first 3 weeks, way better than laying in bside the cube.

sory for yackin on and on but i just smoked some 77 day katsu bubba kush 90u bubble hash and i am fooked.

dds

can you get an overall room shot, stand on somthing maybe so i can get a better look at your plant spacing and light placement?

many thanks

M

mcattak

My chiller isn't quite big enough for the 325 gallons of water we use...So when the lights go off the water temps go down to about 61 and when the lights go on the temps rise slowly to a max of 69...

My last veg worked out great with 3"x3" in the 10" netpots and hydroton with 2 drippers 24/7...This next round of veg I am going to use the 6"x6" instead of the 3"x3"....Thanks for the info on the placement of the bigger cubes, now I can visualize how they go into the netpots...

All lights and buckets have 40" centers...Those 40" centers may be to tight considering I opened the plants up like onions when they first went into flowering...I cannot move any of the lights or buckets so I am stuck with it...Next time I will follow your advice and let them grow more vertical instead of bushy...

My drippers do run 24/7 for that exact reason...I get about 4000 gph extra out of them and into the buckets...

I will get you those photos...A little hard to get above the canopy..

The bulbs have been placed so that about half of it is below the top of the plant...

Thanks for your help...

HG23

HG23

Hey mcattak,

Did you get that CO2 issue fixed, were the drains the source of the leak?

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Fantastic setup and plants mcattak! :cool I'm looking forward to more tree shots...

M

mcattak

Hey mcattak,

Did you get that CO2 issue fixed, were the drains the source of the leak?

Looks like its the room...My partner that built it uses alot of plastic so we just bagged the whole room...Doesnt look like its sealed completly...

Going to rip it down and move into shipping containers...

mc

M

mcattak

Fantastic setup and plants mcattak! :cool I'm looking forward to more tree shots...

Sry for no updates...Went in the other night and could not get any good pics..Lights were all on...

I will get a ladder next time...

budfriend

budfriend

where do you buy shipping containers and how much? Nice grow

K

Konig Germ

Mcattak! Things are looking pretty epic for you so far bro.

I saw someone making reference to this grow on another forum that I frequent and thought I should make an account and keep an eye on this thing in real time. Blowing my mind in terms of growth rate... Really looking forward to the end result.

How the hell are you going to get shipping containers in there? haha, going to be a task I'd imagine.

Auf gehts Deutschland! WC coming up and all...

C

Coxie

Shipping containers?

mcattack, have you ever used a shipping container in the past?

J

JoE_AnTiX77

dam mac gotta give mad props to your setup right here .... any advice on trying to use 2 of these setups in one room?

C

Coxie

Your grow

mcattack,
Your setup is friggin' beautiful. I hope you don't mind me having you look at our setup to critique.

M

mcattak

Need some help...

Going into the last 2 weeks of flower...When should I stop the sm-90 treatment(rez)???

Usually I flush with sweet...Should I give it a go in the MPB????

B

Bobby_604

I always flush with Carboload in soil. Dont know about hydro.

chrometrichs

chrometrichs

Hey mc, as long as your roots and plants are healthy I would think you can cut out the sm-90 now. Lost used sweet without any adverse effects and I'm planning on adding some the last couple weeks of my cycle. I still haven't heard dds chime in on synthetic carbohydrates for the mpb, but after using them for so many harvests in different systems, I can't imagine harvesting without them.

Venom818

Venom818

dam bro and here i thought u were going to have a little setup because of your avitar LOL nice.

C

CannaColorado

oh also, so do you have the condenser inside the overall room space, not the plant containing room but the room that contains the plant containing room.

I was thinking about scooping on of these excels because if i understand correctly i can just use my room inside a room i have in my garage and then have the condenser sitting outside the room inside a room but still inside the garage so that way i can just vent the garage and can run it all winter. We get way below 40f winters here so i couldn't put that baby outside.

This grapefruit is makin it hard to explain what i am saying but if you get it do you think theres a big problem with that?

of also my ballast would be in the garage portion so they would get vented with the AC heat.

M

mcattak

oh also, so do you have the condenser inside the overall room space, not the plant containing room but the room that contains the plant containing room.

I was thinking about scooping on of these excels because if i understand correctly i can just use my room inside a room i have in my garage and then have the condenser sitting outside the room inside a room but still inside the garage so that way i can just vent the garage and can run it all winter. We get way below 40f winters here so i couldn't put that baby outside.

This grapefruit is makin it hard to explain what i am saying but if you get it do you think theres a big problem with that?

of also my ballast would be in the garage portion so they would get vented with the AC heat.

Yes exel makes a plug and play a/c..No HVAC guys around..I do have the condenser inside of the building...Probably work great for you...If you do need to remove the heat from the unit it takes around 1000 cfm to remove a ton of heat...

Latest posts

Top Bottom