15 mpb - 16k

• Thread starter mcattak
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mcattak

Using tap water may be a tough issue to deal with when it comes to determining what type of problem your plant may have. Tap water can have whatever it wants in it and I always struggled using it. It usually has chlorine in it for the first 24hrs plus I like a baseline of 0 ppm before going to work. For 200 bucks you can get some assurance that you are starting off right and can then diagnose problems from there. Its tough make the RO switch but get one with auto shut off and buy a float. It's nice to walk in to a tub of nothing but freshness waiting to carry your mix down the line.

I use about 400 - 500 gallons of water a week...So RO means up to 1500 per week...Dont think I want to do that....

My plants look great and I have been using city water for 10 years...

The PH issue showed up in the last weeks of flowering and could have been because I was running very low nutrient or some sort of organism infiltrated my RDWC...

I understand city water is not the best but my first run RDWC I needed to go with what I know...Next round I might actually take out the chloromines...

mc

chrometrichs

chrometrichs

I use about 400 - 500 gallons of water a week...So RO means up to 1500 per week...Dont think I want to do that....

I understand city water is not the best but my first run RDWC I needed to go with what I know...Next round I might actually take out the chloromines...

mc

hey mc, i'd go with the hydro logic big boy with chloromine filter, no wasted water, less wasted time filling up your res, and 99.9% clean water.

C

Coxie

harvest?

mcattak,

When are you expecting to harvest? Do you have any recent pic's? Your room is awesome, I'm very interested to see your results.

Good work!

M

mcattak

Hows it going Mc? Problems or just busy?

No problems just busy and havent had access to the pictures we took...
Took down the first harvest a couple weeks ago...
Moving everything into a 40' shipping container...

mc

R

RMCG

No problems just busy and havent had access to the pictures we took...
Took down the first harvest a couple weeks ago...
Moving everything into a 40' shipping container...

mc

Please document this, warts and all! I am curious as hell as the to the challenges you face and overcome. Seen it done in mobile homes, but thats a little different.

S

Sunshinegrower

Can we see some more pictures of your setup? What are you using for a chiller, and controller? I see that you where having Co2 problems. Did you ever try one of those one time Co2 meters (the little glass tube that you break off the ends and stuck air through) you might have a problem with your meter.

N

noone88

I hope you're doing alright man. I noticed your account is disabled/gone.

FYI folks, growing in Cali is not risk-free... we are far from the promised land

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
^ word on that bro! Be safe all and hope things are well.

mikeross

mikeross

nice clean setup... Hope the container build it going smoothly. The only experience I have is with small trailers. They seem to sweat a lot and that was only a 6 lighter.

Latest posts

Top Bottom