15kw HYDRO GARDEN

• Thread starter UNVME
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

UNVME

Regarding your Dutch Master Zone.?

Hey dude. I wish I knew the answers you asked. When I do add-backs into my top-off res, I usually add @ 1.25 ML per gallon rather then 1ML a gallon just in case the plants are absorbing it/and the strength weakens over time. Seems to be working fine just like that

UNVME, What did make you change your mind about using CalMag instead Overdrive?
Also, do you remember how tall were your plants when you flip the lights to 12/12?

Hey dude. I quit using CALMAG because of the nitrogen around week 5. During week 5 and 6 I start using Advanced Nutrients Overdrive. I am unsure of the height, but i will look for a picture of the day I flipped.

Thanks for all the compliments everyone. Today is Day 50, should have some pictures tonight for everyone

K

King Fresh

My seat is pulled up! A little late, but Im here.
Lookin mean bro

jimmyhoffa59

jimmyhoffa59

Absolutely killing it, good to see great success like this on first try!

D

DixinCider

hey bud you end up hitting over an lb a light? i know you were a little nervous. let me know man.

U

UCtestn

hey bud you end up hitting over an lb a light? i know you were a little nervous. let me know man.

He's barely on day 60. prolly cutting now or getting ready. Another couple weeks till we can think about getting a report.

D

DixinCider

sorry man, i talked to him about a week ago and he told me he was cutting down last weekend, but who knows.

S

SlickStyles

Hey Dude,

I was wondering if you would be willing to answer some questions on your setup. Great setup and it looks gorgeous by the way, great job!

D

DixinCider

up for one of the nicest rooms on the farm. killing it buddy. can't wait to see round two in action!!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
up for one of the nicest rooms on the farm. killing it buddy. can't wait to see round two in action!!
No doubt! From the motorized wenches to the smallest details... But damn... I need my Green Crack fix and some :sign0005:

D

DixinCider

No doubt! From the motorized wenches to the smallest details... But damn... I need my Green Crack fix and some :sign0005:

yup, i remember him telling me when he was building the winches. very good idea! WELL here it goes! my last bowl with you guys here at the farm! going to be a fun time tell :harvest: (nahhhhttt) :worried

O

ogkushee

hey unvme hope everything is good over there. what your final result of the green crack?

S

Seed Buyer

He's probably to busy right now wallpapering his house w/ $100 bills. Sure he will be back soon.

Big V

Big V

Any Update on this grow? Been over a month now Hope everything is ok...

G

googolplexs

Gee, I'm impressed.
I'm doing my first undercurrent, but I'm under funded, so everything I do is on a buget right now, I try building things myself.
I just don't understand how yous get those roots like that, mine start out good in the cloner. Like right now i have a 6 foot plant, 8 foot in the bucket, but the root are all brown in a clump, the plants look ok, buds could be larger.
I would assume you use a lot of the house and gaden excelarator home and garden what ever.
My lights are budget lights also, commerical 400 watt MH, I had 30 I bought for 15 bucks a piece, new these are like 3or 4 hundred dollar lights. They are not 1000 watt hps, got to start somewhere.
My ppms way to high also, but I'm a newb, doing legal grow.
I saw a place had a bunch of those remote control garage door openers, the ones the 1 inch shaft goes right thru the middle of the motor. I don't know what kind of weight they would pick up prob a lot. They were selling these new for 75 bucks, I think they run over 400 each normally.

Well keep up the good work.
Yea I'm still waiting for the guy building the solar panels for 10 cents a watt, that would be good 10,00 watts for 1000 bucks, shoot could do 20,000 watts at those prices. Still have to buy all the other things.

must be on vacation

S

southern

Damn thats super nice grow. Still curious as to the final #s from the 15k watts. let us know! Looks impressive.

G

googolplexs

UnVMe

I'm not trying to pry or be smart ass, but you left us all with a clift hanger.
If you had a bad hit or something don't sweat it, everyone here seems to admire you and wish you the best results. Your fellow farmers will surly give you any postive vibs regardless.

You know these forums are a great benifit to those pursuing these ventures, in helping each other out, I know there are some smart asses here, on the most part though we are all comrades. I myself will not fail to offer a person help getting up if they have fallen.

If this post is a both to you just press icknor buttom, but I as most are curious as to what could of occured, as the last thing you posted was more pictures coming.
hope it was nothing bad.

Top Bottom