15kw HYDRO GARDEN

• Thread starter UNVME
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stickyicky

stickyicky

^ that really sucks. i'm running 15k residential and am paying 1000

Gotta luv that low-income rate charge from our "friends" at PG&E. Haha!!

I would've mentioned your grow, but you already know you have it locked down. Keep on rockin bro!

Looking forward to seeing it at 5wks into flower.

B

Buddy Flowers

"Gotta luv that low-income rate charge from our "friends" at PG&E. Haha!!"

what? i live in CO bro.

D

DMsteppa

your the man.....haha now show me how to rig up some chiller son

U

UNVME

Ok soooo, got the trellis up today.

Gonna flip tomorrow or the next day.

It's quite a challenge trying to get all top-colas with 4 plants per 1000w with growth this fast.. It's hard to keep up, to be honest...So I think what i'm going to do is flip the switch and keep bringing them under the trellis, what do you guys think?

I'm getting nervous. I want to flip because they're gonna get so damn big, but I want to ensure that entire trellis is full and i'm getting 50"x50" of BUD, per hood.

M

MaryJaneNorCal

Looking good man, those things are about to take off!!!

Cant wait to see what it looks like 2 weeks from now!

Good vibes man

Thanks for the grow show!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That is a very nice set up man. Keep us poted. I'm here 4sho! Can't wait 2 c them girls take off in flower. Good luck my freind. Come check out my tga grow. Got some new pics up.

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

A question for ya? Are you using Heim Joints to hold up the support pole for your lights? I also really like the use of the Winch to raise and lower the lights. I alway's wanted something like that.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

That screen gonna fill in easy. I dont drop the screen on mine until day 3-5 of bloom and it still fills in great.
Looking sick
BG

F

FatFreddysKat

Let em ride....flip....flip....flip them ladies and you should be able to fill in the canopy with a lovely sea of colas!!!!

M

mr cheese

dam i gota get out of england n join you guys! anyone knw if foreigners can get a licence or u gota be frm the u.s?

looking very clean mate! one thing tho id drop ur e.c a tad, i knw ur leaves will perk up when the lights come on but that drooping is frm to much feed.. youl be amazed jst how low u can keep the e.c in water culture.. this pic is a grow in dwc, the e.c never went past .2! buds got just as big n boy it tasted good! all the best........mrc

246902007 0610Image0011
S

stats

Looks GREAT! what kind of a/c are you running?
why did you do horizontal lights instead of vertical?

E

edux10

wow!

super pro looking room there. musts cost a GRIP, well worth it tho

U

UNVME

Hey everyone. Thanks for the continued interest. Flipped all my bitches, thanks for all the advice to do so!

The light rail is being hung with custom fabricated braces. In each brace is a rotating bushing so the rail can roll up/down without binding up.

Mr Cheese, thank you for the suggestion. These girls have been feeding @ under 400 ppm there entire veg life, so the EC has to be considerably low. I think the big heavy fan leaves give them no choice but to hang lol. The top growth is all perky and happy.

I went the horizontal route because I had the current hoods, and I'm wayyyy under-rated on the A/C. The A/C is a 32,000 BTU window unit, one of my primary concerns when building this room, but it's doing the trick wonderfully. Dimensions are about 20x30.

So I drained all the systems to about half of the PVC level. I left the grow nutes in the bottom of the buckets and refilled the systems with flower nutes. I figure they could use the little bit of nitrogen for the first day or two during stretch.

Veg PPM = < 400.
Flower PPM = kickin it off @ about 650.

Going to be attempting to train these things as nicely as possible as they stretch to fill in that screen and ensure they dont get too lanky and tall.

I have a feeling my largest row (far right) is going to be super filled in, and my weaker of the 3 (far let) is going to be a challenge to fill in the required space. but only time will tell. With the strong row (far right), i'm already having issues with roots pluggin up my 2" PVC after 15 days veg, insanity.

Have a good safe weekend everyone

B

Baddog

Sweet! Very Nice Progress Indeed! Ladies are looking rather sexy! What strains are you running? I Love your trellis set up, It looks like it will do you proud! Is it bolted down?:cool0010: Hope your weekend is a Great one as well!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Amazing work UNVME! Everything is looking perfect and dialed-in for bloom... :flower

Top Bottom