15kw HYDRO GARDEN

• Thread starter UNVME
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

UCtestn

I love the room. First saw it in the UC picture thread.

For some reason I feel as if the ocho's are too big for 25" centers in that orientation. That is why I ran mine "side ways" Of course it will depend what your vision is for the final week of flower. I'm looking forward to following a journal.

I need to do a winch setup. I'm leaning towards Bens because I have no mechanical or fabrication skills and it seems easy. Can you expand on it. what modification did you do to the high torque winch? Where did you get it? What are the bearings holding the tube to the ceiling, and where to get?

E

el boyo

looks tight bro.. so did these get flipped to flower after a 10 day veg? been thinking about making the switch to uc for a while now.. been rocking 6 8x4 tables and your set up is almost exactly the size we would go for. I will def be following this grow. good luck, and awesome start. can't wait to see this progress..

B

Buddy Flowers

hey el boyo- what size rezzie/ rezzies you using with 6 4x8's? thanks bud

E

el boyo

I have 3 100 gal rezzies. 1 for every 2 4x8s which are set up end to end making it a 16x4 run if that makes sense. 4 1000 watts per every 2 8x4 (which i don't think is cutting it, going to make it 5 1000s per every 2 8x4's soon)

F

FatFreddysKat

So crisp so clean....this is the vision my family has for a build to suit warehouse their buying...I cant grasp the $4k+ in power a month this would cost us...by the way if you have PG&E you just got an increase of at least 15% on your 3rd & 4th tier usage rates got love that...and for me who runs 24/7 -365 it adds up, but who cares as long as my patients get quality!!

L

Loverocketer ~

All MOBBED UP

Respect to a UC MOBSTER

"puttin' in work" for the 'SYNDICATE, that is the " MEDSYNDICATE "

kushluvr

kushluvr

if you havent heard it already..............SUPER DUPER SICK SETUP BRO, I dream of a setup like this!

Kush

squarepusher

squarepusher

So crisp so clean....this is the vision my family has for a build to suit warehouse their buying...I cant grasp the $4k+ in power a month this would cost us...by the way if you have PG&E you just got an increase of at least 15% on your 3rd & 4th tier usage rates got love that...and for me who runs 24/7 -365 it adds up, but who cares as long as my patients get quality!!
commercial warehouses don't pay residential rates, its closer to 1/3 of that, maybe over $1k in power

F

FatFreddysKat

Yeah 4 1k's running 24/7 (2 rooms running 12/12 flipped 8 light 4 ballast setup) and all the extras ran me $1200 last month, but thats what you got to do when your only power comes from a bunch of killers, yes PG&E are killers plain and simple, thank goodness they dont do my gas too!!!
So yeah running up to 16 1k's would run me $4k+ MONTHLY!!!
Now back to the show.......

B

Buddy Flowers

^ that really sucks. i'm running 15k residential and am paying 1000

F

FatFreddysKat

Actually commercial rates here just increased as well so yeah sorry it would cost only roughly $2500-$3000 to run 16 in THIS county, as there is a commercial op I visit weekly that has 24k watts and its billed as commercial, and I believe it was well over $4500 monthly to operate as needed, but believe me it is well worth what they get out of it for sure and that is the key right there!!!
Im going to be checking out PG&E's rates within the next 2 months as we are building out new ops and burning down the old!!!New year ,new projects, and new goals!!!

F

FatFreddysKat

Wow Buddy id double up at that rate bro, you must not be on PG&E , but again I live in an area where we really do have 1 of the highest rates PG&E charges ANYWHERE, sucks but no way around it, and no I wont drop $30k yet for solar , but have already looked into it 3 months ago for future endeavors.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Whaddup my man! Killin' it with the wench system and the pretty ladies... :rock

U

UNVME

Damn, more overwhelmed with responses!

The guy who built the room is the man. This is the second room I've had built by him and both of them have turned out flawless.

He did this room from walls, to drywall, to every electrical outlet, to the A/C window unit build out, to the hard-lined airlines, to the winches raising/lowering my lights, to the custom in/out fittings for the chiller and coolcoils, etc...Waterlines through the walls...you name it.... The craftsmanship on everything is A++ and everything is built to perfection, I can't be anymore happy then I am...

He is very reasonable and is even willing to travel, considering growrooms are the only business he's been getting lately...

PM me if you'd like some information on how to get in contact with him and i'm sure he'd be willing to help anyone out.

I forgot to bring my camera today, (Day 12 of veg), and things are out of fucking control. Tomorrow I plan on building a trellis and flipping the switch within a day or 2.

My goal is so have a beautiful canopy, and i think a dual layer trellis is gonna be in order to help achieve my goal, so that's whats next.

Thanks for all the interest!! Can't wait to get a visual update for everyone.

Top Bottom