16th Annual NY Harvest Fest

• Thread starter just_in_ct
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

just_in_ct

there is def. hope. They don't want to sell tickets too early because they weren't sure on location and didn't know how many tickets to sell. (didn't want to oversell the venue)

Illmind

Illmind

No need to trip, it's gonna happen. I'll be there with a skittle pack of dank nugs.

R

Rob1

yea i cant wait fr this to go down.. my purple kush and sour diesel should be ready right around then...

cooper1

cooper1

i going to enter the sour og i was going to enter the deadhead og but i cant get her to flower

J

just_in_ct

more news from rob himself. Says everything being said are rumors. The festival will NOT be at Minglewood or Lake Echo. Location still TBA. It is happening and damn sam is not sponsoring another harvest fest like some people were saying. So everybody it will go down this year. keep checking www.damnsam.com once it comes back up it will have all the info.

justin

B

berzerkrrr

WOW! Cant believe theres this many people who are growers in upstate ny. I thought we were a rare breed lol. You def gota have skills to be upstate. If i am lucky this oct will be my 1st fest. Been trying to go for long time and after reading this whole thread seems like a serious gathering. Im dying to go and meet ppl and do some networking/swapping of info or genetics. Will be bringing some killer seeds if i go. Is there anyway to identify anyone from this thread at the fest? We should make some kinda of sign or code. So glad I found this website. If it wasnt for people like us taking the risk to provide society with quality bud, NY wouldnt be where its at. Props to all the farmers!

J

just_in_ct

Is there anyway to identify anyone from this thread at the fest? We should make some kinda of sign or code.

no offense but for being your first post, you don't approach people with "hey is there anyway to identify anyone from this thread?" lol

B

berzerkrrr

You know im guna have to agree with you. Seriously my bad. Im new to this whole forum-trying-to-meet-ppl thing.

B

berzerkrrr

Well hope to meet some cool ppl at this fest. Sure itll be fun since its my first time going to one of these festivals.

Stay Safe Stay Free

Q

qtbesche

Yes.....NY Harvest Festival is a fine time indeed! Nothing like it anywhere. It was actually my first festie. Went the last two years at camp Minglewood. Not sure if it is in the same location. They haven't announced it yet. It is very cold....prepare. Hope to see you there my friend!!!!

O

oneton

was my first allso but wont be my last had a blast and hope this years happens best time ive ever had

420alldaze

420alldaze

harvest fest...this is what i found

October8-10
~ The Peoples Fest II The Musical Moon Harvest Festival Oct 8-10, 2010
Triptime Entertainment is Happy!, to present The Peoples Fest II The Musical Moon
Harvest Oct 8-10, 2010 The show is about People, Environment, Karma, and Positive
Energy. We are about making positive changes in the way we think about the Earth
and our fellow man through Music, Friendship, and Trust. We understand that we need
to create experiences that make people think about themselves, their Culture, and
Family. We are committed to using alternative sources of energy, and the latest
trends in the energy industry. We want to use our combined resources to find new
ways to leave a positive footprint in our path on the surrounding environment, and
our lives. We will always be respectful to Mother Earth. It is our mission to find
balance between our choices we make today in our lifestyle and those that will
positively impact Mother Earth. We will work with several groups in many ways to
cut our carbon emissions and obtain food for the hungry. All our events will cont!
ribute to these organizations. We are committed to a safe and enjoyable atmosphere
with music. good vibes, and great people..did i say good vibes!!! Camp Good vibes
is our new home!! Be sure to check out the Venue page. Over 500 Campsites with
elec/water so bring your light show, BAMMM!!Tickets will be $50/ADVANCE $65 @THE
GATE...Vendors $85..Includes w/e hook ups.We want everyone to come,So the ticket
price lets u know we are not trying to get rich here!! IT'S "HARVEST TIME RIGHT"
Camp Good Vibes LLC
2437 Johnson Creek Rd
Barker, NY 14012-9627
if ya want pre sale tickets heres the link https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr"

Band info

•FAMILY DAWGS
•WALT B/IN THE DARK
•INTERSTELLER FUNKATEERS
•POSITIVE MENETAL TRIP
•GEORGE WESLEY/RESISTANCE
•RANDOM TEST
•HANNA FIELDS
•BUBBA DUb
•GHANDOLFF ABD THE HOBBITZ
•SLOPPYJOE n da JUICE
•The SOME OTHER WAY BAND
•STONE THE DIRTY HASH BANDIT
•ACOUSTIC GROOVE
•PYCHODELIC DRAGON SQUad

B

berzerkrrr

im confused. I bought my ticket and the harvest fest is renamed chillfest. Its sep 10-11. Do i got the wrong fest?

O

oneton

no way im going there instead site is wack and id rather not go at all then replace with that looks like they cant compare

O

oneton

the one site its all empty i mean ill go if have to just for the meeting other farmers but harvest fest by damnsam is one of a kind i think

TheBioMaster

TheBioMaster

So is this event taking place in Catskill NY? Harvest Fest?

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Packers fan gets smoked out by Colts fan at NY Harvest Fest. They will find your limp body in your tent with your cheesehead hat with a horseshoe painted on the sides. LOL!

It would be fun to party our asses off and do some camping.

Top Bottom