1900PPMS-12hrs-weeks 3-8

• Thread starter YoungDro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
600gph

600gph

I'm in the process of building a 2x 5k and 4 plant setup atm with a flip flop, as well as currently trialling an aeroponics hybrid veg bucket to try and get the roots in the water sooner, I'll have a grow journal up when she is all done;)

Ozzie

With DD bucket system I get roots in the bucket within 7 days

mc

G

GBOOST

By running a dd bucket system, I presume you mean like a 10" bucket rdwc style as DD veg's on a f&d table:)

Ozzie

L

Lost

With DD bucket system I get roots in the bucket within 7 days

mc

With cocopots you can get roots in 2-3 days.. :)

Hey, while we are talking about saving money on the MPB's..

If you use schudual 40 and hard pipe the feed lines, you don't need the 100 feet of 3/4 black poly. Its about 30 bucks to buy the pipe, joints, etc to hard pipe it and its 80 bucks or more for the poly feed lines, not to mention the poly junctions are expensive too. All told your saving at least 100 bucks hardpiping it and you'll get more pressure as well..

600gph

600gph

With cocopots you can get roots in 2-3 days.. :)

Hey, while we are talking about saving money on the MPB's..

If you use schudual 40 and hard pipe the feed lines, you don't need the 100 feet of 3/4 black poly. Its about 30 bucks to buy the pipe, joints, etc to hard pipe it and its 80 bucks or more for the poly feed lines, not to mention the poly junctions are expensive too. All told your saving at least 100 bucks hardpiping it and you'll get more pressure as well..

Been using rockwool for years just like you have probably been using the coco for a long time...We all fall back on what we know best....Do you drip 24/7 through your coco?????

Hard piping is the way to go wouldn't have it any other way...

Alot cleaner...I assume scehdule 40 is a type of piping ..How does it differ from pvc??????....

You know whats great ...We totally jacked this forum....

thanks

mc

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Schedule 40 is PVC pipe that has a thicker wall, so it is more rugged, and holds a higher pressure.

Top Bottom