1st Auto Grow

• Thread starter Grow4me
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Grow4me

Grow4me

Really. I got 3 fem autos of that. So you like it huh? How do you compare it growing wise to the other auto strains you have ran... By the way,,, it looks really good @Grow4me
Thanks! It's the fattest auto at 6 weeks that I've grown. It smells great and puts on weight daily. I have three of them going but this is the oldest. I'm looking forward to the smoke. I'm considering 2 vast and 2 fast for my next order. I've been waiting to get large buds, this is the largest I've had. I ready should get a picture of the entire plant, she huge.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Thanks! It's the fattest auto at 6 weeks that I've grown. It smells great and puts on weight daily. I have three of them going but this is the oldest. I'm looking forward to the smoke. I'm considering 2 vast and 2 fast for my next order. I've been waiting to get large buds, this is the largest I've had. I ready should get a picture of the entire plant, she huge.
Yes please take pics of all 3. How old is the youngest, and how old is the oldest? I am gonna be growing 3 of these and I need to learn all I can about the growth pattern of this auto. Your in soil, but have you feed these any stronger nutes? And are you gonna try taking these 75 days?

Grow4me

Grow4me

I have 8 plants going now, I'll pull the v&f out and get some pictures and info. I have Sweet mix and a skunk of some kind.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I got a few autos going, and a few fast and vast and white widow x big bud. So I am eager to see you grow these I out. I can't wait to I get to see big buds like you got! You can tell you have done this a few times. Me this is my first grow, and hydro at that. Many mistakes....

20160828 170002
20160828 165856
Grow4me

Grow4me

I got a few autos going, and a few fast and vast and white widow x big bud. So I am eager to see you grow these I out. I can't wait to I get to see big buds like you got! You can tell you have done this a few times. Me this is my first grow, and hydro at that. Many mistakes....
Those look great! I've been closet growing for about a year. But I'm a gardener and love the soil.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Those look great! I've been closet growing for about a year. But I'm a gardener and love the soil.
Thanks,,, I have had an extreme amount of help... but I done got me some learning now, :) ,, so things are better.. I am going all hydro recirc next grow with them Fast and Vast. What is crazy is how developed your buds are to mine and mine is 50 days old. No way it is gonna finish in 10 days. I see 20 at least. Esp after looking at yours! I have a long way to go. They ain't nothing but marbles... :(

Grow4me

Grow4me

That looks really good for 3 weeks. Mine never look that good at 3 weeks. Well i only have 3 to judge myself by. I plan on achieving better results this time. But they look really really good there! What kind of light you start them under?
I seed and veg under a t5, when they get to tall I move them to the floor under a 600 ... it gets crowded sometimes and I rotate them often.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I seed and veg under a t5, when they get to tall I move them to the floor under a 600 ... it gets crowded sometimes and I rotate them often.
Well you look like your doing a real good job... As someone called you,,, the perpetual harvester :)

Grow4me

Grow4me

20160906 111908
20160906 111903
20160906 111808
20160906 111744
20160906 111721
So @Grow4me how is the fast and vast doing? I am eager to see them.
Omg it's huge at 8 weeks! She's the oldest of three. Such a busy weekend no time to log on, sorry for not getting back. Thanks for stopping by! I'll post pictures of the others in a few days.

Top Bottom