1st Auto Grow

• Thread starter Grow4me
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Grow4me

Grow4me

Today in the garden ... vast and fast begging to be harvested. Think I'll wait a few more days. Puffing away on the sweetmix #5. Popping another auto skunk mass tomorrow. Smelling nice up in here!
20160908 202429

str8smokn

str8smokn

Have you gotten your Trimbin yet?
I'm sampling alittle dry sieve hash myself right now from some early samples trimmed up.
I'm glad all is going well for you there G-ma.
STR8

Grow4me

Grow4me

Have you gotten your Trimbin yet?
I'm sampling alittle dry sieve hash myself right now from some early samples trimmed up.
I'm glad all is going well for you there G-ma.
STR8
No, not yet ... but I did buy new school shoes for all 6 grandmonsters! Nice ones too! I'll get to it it soon ... keep those hands dirty.

Grow4me

Grow4me

Oh hell, 3 of my flowering ladies aren't ladies anymore. HERMIES!! Not in the buds but in the lower crotches. I'll pluck them off and hope for the best. I'm not sure how or why but it's true. Damnit.

Grow4me

Grow4me

I noticed it first on the Auto Skunk Mass, but it's also on both of the 2 fast 2 vast. I'm not going to trash the plants, as I've seen advised. Weed with seeds is better than no weed at all. If it becomes an issue I'll need to clean house. I'm on guard!

Grow4me

Grow4me

20160925 201526
20160925 201505
Damn seeds! Pulled the plants. I have one at 5 weeks, three seedlings. The others are screwed. I'll harvest what bud I can and cook up the rest. I think I got the seeds out. We'll find out soon. Happy growing.

str8smokn

str8smokn

Sorry,that sucks to hear. So you had 1 that hermied and pollinated all of the others? Or a couple hermies? Or not completely sure?
Any ways that's the sucky part of growing fine herb.
That and FK'n bugs..
STR8

Grow4me

Grow4me

I think it started with the Auto Skunk Mass and spread. I still had buds but they're soft and small. I'll start over and see what happens. I pulled seeds off when i could find them. They were all Auto Fem seeds from Herbies ... better luck next time. It could always be worse. Thanks for looking in.

Latest posts

Top Bottom