1st Auto Grow

• Thread starter Grow4me
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
str8smokn

str8smokn

Hellz yeah.
you will love it. As long as there is any frost on the plants when cut. then once dried and then trimming begins is when you get the gold.
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

I'm just sitting down about to use mine for the T.E

STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

Thank you, and I'm sorry about the herms.. I know how bad that FK'd with your perpetual.
Hopefully you can catch back up in no time and that new Bin will be used real good.
STR8

Grow4me

Grow4me

Well damn ... the only one in flower has seeds. I'm sure it's on the seedlings. I can trash em, or grow them out and clean house. But, I won't be putting new seeds in until these are gone. Damn.

Grow4me

Grow4me

Nothing has changed ... Isn't it pollination? The 1st one got the others and the seeds contuine the cycle. I've not cleaned out completely. I turned off the lights and fan. I'll clean and start fresh tomorrow. Thanks for looking in. I'm not sure what stress to look for.

str8smokn

str8smokn

Are your seeds feminized ?
If not and a male snuck in , I would grow it out and collect your seeds.
They will be Auto seeds, it would be like a open pollination.
A wide variety of different phenos in there.
You would lose the buds for the most part, but all of them seeds would make up for it.
STR8

Grow4me

Grow4me

Are your seeds feminized ?
If not and a male snuck in , I would grow it out and collect your seeds.
They will be Auto seeds, it would be like a open pollination.
A wide variety of different phenos in there.
You would lose the buds for the most part, but all of them seeds would make up for it.
STR8
Would they be fem seeds? These were all fems from Herbies. I'm cleaning out and starting over. I'll harvest at xmas. I'm just pissed I didn't trash them all the first time I spotted a seed. Thanks for your input. I don't have any place to seek advise.

str8smokn

str8smokn

The plants that were pollinated by the Hermie will be fem seeds, but you have to find the culprit and trash those seeds.
So if this run is pollinated by left over pollen then you should keep seeds from these plants.
So let them finish out growing and seed production.
I hope this makes sense.
STR8

Grow4me

Grow4me

The plants that were pollinated by the Hermie will be fem seeds, but you have to find the culprit and trash those seeds.
So if this run is pollinated by left over pollen then you should keep seeds from these plants.
I hope this makes sense.
STR8
I turned the lights back on, we'll see what we get. Either way it pot.

Grow4me

Grow4me

I hope this makes sense.
STR8
I'll share seeds when the time comes, if you like.

str8smokn

str8smokn

I cleaned some trim I had in jars in my trim bin ... look what I got!View attachment 638639

Lmao...!
Hell yeah,I told you ,you would like it...
And certainly I would love to hold onto some of them seeds..
Do you know who threw the pollen out there?
That's some tasty ass kief you have just collected,I know cause I've been smoking on some for a week or so now..
Mmmmm.Mmmmmm
Looking good my Grand friend.
STR8

Top Bottom