1st Auto Grow

• Thread starter Grow4me
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Grow4me

Grow4me

Lmao...!
Hell yeah,I told you ,you would like it...
And certainly I would love to hold onto some of them seeds..
Do you know who threw the pollen out there?
That's some tasty ass kief you have just collected,I know cause I've been smoking on some for a week or so now..
Mmmmm.Mmmmmm
Looking good my Grand friend.
STR8
I believe the seeds started on an Auto Skunk Mass. The lady with seeds now is Sweet Seeds, Sweetmix. So I'm not sure what it is. They were all drom Herbies, all fems and Autos. I'll share! I'll stop plucking them off and let them grow. Just smoked a joint with that shake from the bin, I'm fried.

Grow4me

Grow4me

Still growing ... 9 weeks on the oldest plant. Buds are filling out nice. I also got The Extreme-Q Vape Machine. I'm still getting usen to it, but think I like it.

Grow4me

Grow4me

Today in the garden, 9 week old sweetmix #6. Two in veg under the t5 and
20161020 204540
20161020 204426
20161020 204610
... sweetmix #9. This last one is really stretching and ugly. In not sure what's up with her.

str8smokn

str8smokn

She is a ugly one.
The first one looks like a beast though.
STR8

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

I like autos! Good luck with yours. They grow very fast.
I love growing auto's!! With my condition I like the turn around. I like the fact that you can have a finished plant in 60-70 days. The least that I have recieved is about 1 1/2 oz's. Most of the plants that I have grown gave around 3 oz's. I was growing 1 plant at a time now I grow 2 at a time. I wish you nothing but good luck with your growing. Peace Out!!! Send me some pic's of your plants. What is your favorite strain?

Grow4me

Grow4me

I love growing auto's!! With my condition I like the turn around. I like the fact that you can have a finished plant in 60-70 days. The least that I have recieved is about 1 1/2 oz's. Most of the plants that I have grown gave around 3 oz's. I was growing 1 plant at a time now I grow 2 at a time. I wish you nothing but good luck with your growing. Peace Out!!! Send me some pic's of your plants. What is your favorite strain?
Fast and vast is my favorite so far. Herbies has all my auto needs.

Grow4me

Grow4me

FB IMG 1478491209087
Just checking in .. Haven't seen a alert lately,hope everything is still green and above soil
STR8
All is well! I've got three ladies in flower and plan on popping three seeds tomorrow. I've been working hard to get out the vote. I think that orange asshat is bad for our democracy. I hope your garden is green! thanks for checking in!

str8smokn

str8smokn

Good to hear all is well with you and the garden.
Mine is almost done with the bloom for this round, about to move some in to keep it going.
STR8

Rileyak85

Rileyak85

Wow really nice i just ordered 5 fast and vast will be my first auto grow hope they turn out nice

Top Bottom