1st Greenhouse Grow

• Thread starter SierraFarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SierraFarmer

SierraFarmer

yeah, dont waste GH space with those ANL..
I dont know about the Wifi..its a gamble..maybe just keep a few in there?

hopefully the days are long enough to bring more clones out now
Are the C4 clones on 18/6 lighting now?
Ya the c4 is in 18/6 and I only have 3 of the WFOG in there now. They were mothers that were given to me, the WFOG that is. I have a feeling that they got too root bound and induced blooming. I had to break a lot of roots in order to loosen the soil up and make sure the roots actually grew. Do you think it's too late to pop a few more seeds in there

SierraFarmer

SierraFarmer

nope. I dont think its too late to start seeds :)
last week woulda been better...lol..go get some wet right now!
I think I'm just going to throw some C4 in there. Just wish I had a little more selection to get some diff clone strains. You know how it is just getting tired of the same old stuff. Need to find someone here local that would like to part with something different

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Ha! @Canappa ! You're a mind-reader, I was going to call in Ken.

SF, I wrote the below before I scrolled up and saw that caregiverken has replied. Listen to him.
Here is a few updated pics for everyone. Transplanted into 10 gallon geopots filled with Pro-Mix HP and also added some more perlite for drainage. Also made a circular drip setup for each plant. Only problem is all my clones have begun to bloom. Any advice on what I should do. They were really root bound when transplanted will they reveg or should I eliminate them now and try with different clones I have indoors. They are Atomic Northern Lights and Whit Fire OG. The second to last picture is the ANL and the last is the WFOG. I have only manicured the right side of the greenhouse, still have the rest to do. Thanks again for any advice.
Oh, shit. Well... I guess nobody told you that clones *will* flip into flower when you change the photoperiod on 'em. You're standing in good stead here, though, because you've got them in the GH and that means you can do a light deprivation on them.

DO NOT try to get them to reveg, you'll be sorry you did that. Do not just leave them be to see what happens, we can tell you that they'll reveg before they flip back into flower and that takes roughly 6-8 weeks. The resulting bud from that will be sucky.

Once they begin to flower, the process has begun, and it started approximately two weeks ago, it's too late. Just light dep them.

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Here is a few updated pics for everyone. Transplanted into 10 gallon geopots filled with Pro-Mix HP and also added some more perlite for drainage. Also made a circular drip setup for each plant. Only problem is all my clones have begun to bloom. Any advice on what I should do. They were really root bound when transplanted will they reveg or should I eliminate them now and try with different clones I have indoors. They are Atomic Northern Lights and Whit Fire OG. The second to last picture is the ANL and the last is the WFOG. I have only manicured the right side of the greenhouse, still have the rest to do. Thanks again for any advice. View attachment 408684View attachment 408685View attachment 408686View attachment 408687
Hey dude I Just threw clones outside it looks like you'd probably be super cropping them from the research I've seen around. (no specific). What I did was threw out 60watt daylight bulbs over each bed. I have been running the bulbs for about 3.5 hours after sunset each day. It has only been a week but it looks like its doing the trick. If I had money and I were you I'd Listen to ken, lite deps all day. If not Ill have updates for you on how my trial is going very soon.>>>>>> Damn only a ZIP? you should try and get more from it. it can be done! I vote throw that bitch back into veg. It'll stress her out for a some weeks.... Again what do I know. I'd Listen to Ken & sea on this

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Ya the c4 is in 18/6 and I only have 3 of the WFOG in there now. They were mothers that were given to me, the WFOG that is. I have a feeling that they got too root bound and induced blooming. I had to break a lot of roots in order to loosen the soil up and make sure the roots actually grew. Do you think it's too late to pop a few more seeds in there
Started seeds last week too. do it up

SierraFarmer

SierraFarmer

Ha! @Canappa ! You're a mind-reader, I was going to call in Ken.

SF, I wrote the below before I scrolled up and saw that caregiverken has replied. Listen to him.

Oh, shit. Well... I guess nobody told you that clones *will* flip into flower when you change the photoperiod on 'em. You're standing in good stead here, though, because you've got them in the GH and that means you can do a light deprivation on them.

DO NOT try to get them to reveg, you'll be sorry you did that. Do not just leave them be to see what happens, we can tell you that they'll reveg before they flip back into flower and that takes roughly 6-8 weeks. The resulting bud from that will be sucky.

Once they begin to flower, the process has begun, and it started approximately two weeks ago, it's too late. Just light dep them.
Well I'm just going to put them outside and light dep them putting them in my shed. Going to have to get some seeds started and forget about clones outdoors. Too bad I was hoping they would do well. Thx again for the advice

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Well I'm just going to put them outside and light dep them putting them in my shed. Going to have to get some seeds started and forget about clones outdoors. Too bad I was hoping they would do well. Thx again for the advice
Like I was saying though I ran ONLY clones outside this year the 4pack of CFL's were 8.99 and each fixture was 7.97 super cheap and easy fix to run some bomb strains outside.

If your running small seedling plants run double the amount in smaller pots.;)

SierraFarmer

SierraFarmer

Hey dude I Just threw clones outside it looks like you'd probably be super cropping them from the research I've seen around. (no specific). What I did was threw out 60watt daylight bulbs over each bed. I have been running the bulbs for about 3.5 hours after sunset each day. It has only been a week but it looks like its doing the trick. If I had money and I were you I'd Listen to ken, lite deps all day. If not Ill have updates for you on how my trial is going very soon.>>>>>> Damn only a ZIP? you should try and get more from it. it can be done! I vote throw that bitch back into veg. It'll stress her out for a some weeks.... Again what do I know. I'd Listen to Ken & sea on this
Ya I might get more than a zip, but they are only 6" tall right now because I topped them early and often in the beginning like I do indoors. O well I'm just going to light dep them and take them out of the greenhouse. Make room for some more seedlings. They seem much easier to deal with. Thx for the advise

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Ya I might get more than a zip, but they are only 6" tall right now because I topped them early and often in the beginning like I do indoors. O well I'm just going to light dep them and take them out of the greenhouse. Make room for some more seedlings. They seem much easier to deal with.
Sounds good, at least you wont loose all your work!

SierraFarmer

SierraFarmer

Like I was saying though I ran ONLY clones outside this year the 4pack of CFL's were 8.99 and each fixture was 7.97 super cheap and easy fix to run some bomb strains outside.

If your running small seedling plants run double the amount in smaller pots.;)
I only have 4 ANL and 3 WFOG that are clones and the rest are from seeds. All the seedlings are just fine. It's all these damn clones that have screwed me. I figured it would be the other way around, but you live and learn

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Next year just have a couple of outdoor light fixtures ready to put some (lower wattage, unless a lot of extra outdoor light in your neighborhood won't draw any attention) CFLs over the clones til you're ready to let them flip. ALWAYS after the solstice. ;)

SierraFarmer

SierraFarmer

Next year just have a couple of outdoor light fixtures ready to put some (lower wattage, unless a lot of extra outdoor light in your neighborhood won't draw any attention) CFLs over the clones til you're ready to let them flip. ALWAYS after the solstice. ;)
Ya at the beginning of the season I had my t8's out there over all the plants, but then I was told this wasn't good for seedlings. Next year I will be doing all cones in the greenhouse and seedlings can go in the yard lol. I would rather add the light then try and cover the entire greenhouse.

SierraFarmer

SierraFarmer

Wow thanks for the advise @Frostynugman on the small boy filter. I have noticed a huge difference in a week especially on all my indoor plants. I have also changed how I am watering, now I will fill my res and add nutrients the night before. Then let it bubble all night and water the following morning. I am also only mixing what I need so I no longer have water just sitting for a few day. Must be a lot of chlorine in my tap water, my root systems in my indoor room are growing very rapidly. I am doing a controlled experiment inside, one side with regular tap and the other with the small boy water. I have already noticed a huge difference in root development and size of plants. Thank you again Frosty for the helpful advise. I have been growing indoors for 6 years and never thought to filter the tap water. Thank you so much

SierraFarmer

SierraFarmer

Just got done shutting down the greenhouse for the night and saw a new problem. I have 3 of my seedlings are starting to bud out too. What am I doing wrong here? It's way too early for them to be blooming, and I don't understand what's going on.

Top Bottom