1st grow (Amnesia Haze and Peanut Butter Breath

• Thread starter juanderer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
juanderer

juanderer

Just watering every other dayish and watching them get frostier every day. Looking forward to smoking them. 😂

PXL 20231124 212622928 exported 1083 1700869006722
PXL 20231124 212357401 exported 874 1700868937416
PXL 20231124 001026120
PXL 20231124 212507050 exported 999 1700868886068
PXL 20231124 001010133

Bilber

Bilber

That looks awesome!!!!

Smells even better!!!!!!

The taste is reminiscent of ______ with a spritz of _______....

Fill in the blanks when it's time if you want.....that way I can see if my taste " buds " are accurate....

Thank you for the grow.....I've been growing for a few seconds......the best thing about growing is that you never stop, nor want to stop learning about improving your setup and/or style.....

I'm just starting flower and already I know I made a mistake.....I'm not going to fix it either......haha.......live and learn......or as I like to call it, experiment......

juanderer

juanderer

That looks awesome!!!!

Smells even better!!!!!!

The taste is reminiscent of ______ with a spritz of _______....

Fill in the blanks when it's time if you want.....that way I can see if my taste " buds " are accurate....

Thank you for the grow.....I've been growing for a few seconds......the best thing about growing is that you never stop, nor want to stop learning about improving your setup and/or style.....

I'm just starting flower and already I know I made a mistake.....I'm not going to fix it either......haha.......live and learn......or as I like to call it, experiment......
Well, just from growing and trimming it I can tell you the smell is citrusy over a pine backdrop. It's really, really nice. Even after thoroughly washing my hands my fingertips were sticky so I also sprayed some hand sanitizer off to remove as much of the resin... then I noticed I had remnants under my fingernails so I decided to smell and then lick and it was delicious.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
I was thinking of waiting until the branches just cleanly break when bent. Is there a more accurate way of checking that?
If the branches break on the inside but not the outside you are perfect, if it snaps like a twig you've gone too far. If your stems are out of moisture that's not good

juanderer

juanderer

Huffed a couple of puffs last night of some Amnesia Haze larf that I plucked off two bottom branches I hung up to dry three weeks ago to test and it feels so nice to smoke something I grew. It's also a nice reward for harvesting and trimming the Bruce Banner. I wasn't expecting much from it but I got a nice dense top cola from it if not much else. That cola might be the nicest out of the three plants. I didn't get any pictures but I didn't trim it as thoroughly as the PBB.

Smokes a little rough, as expected, but the taste is nice and citrusy

The AH is going down today. Hopefully I can give the tent a good clean by Monday.

juanderer

juanderer

Put the PBB and BB into cure bags a couple of nights ago. The AH is hanging to dry and will go into bags when I'm back home after the holidays... At that point I'll smoke a little of the PBB to see where it's at. I can't wait until it's well-cured. 🤣

I might report anything worthwhile after a proper cure of all plants but this grow is done.

I've popped a handful of regular beans from Tengu and Greenpoint which I'm hoping gives me a female each. I've also cracked a Grimm fem tester and am trying to narrow down what the 4th plant will be for my second grow. Can't decide between Tengu and Greenpoint... I have too many seeds. Maybe I'll do one from each and squeeze 5 plants into my 3' x 3' when ready to flower. 🤔

Top Bottom