1st grow on the farm. Deathstar and LA confidential

• Thread starter midwestdensies
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Update time.. Lets see here day 26 of flower here.

The big girls are doing well and stacking/filling in nicely. They have just begun top booster today and should focus on some further bud development.

Totes are really impressive and have been just the usual water and teas. I alternate waters with a regimen noted above. Also note on saturday I topped dressed with guano, soft rock phosphate and blood meal for a little swelling action. Im still continuing with every other week top dress with azomite and frass as well as tea remnants. Should be interesting considering they were literally just to sample some super soil and had the totes laying there.

The small flood table has kinda been lacking from the start and is doing dec but will be used for testing and not in the room for the next run.

The big flood table is doing well but seems behind in growth comparatively.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Day 32 Things are going well but the room was really thrown together to just be filled with some random testing going on.

I'm loving the smells walking into the room now its switched subtly to a skunkier smell losing some of the bubblegum notes that were very sickly sweet.

The deathstar produces some strait up frost and is not letting me down this round as well.

The totes are super simple and maintenance free just a guano teas weeks 2,4,6 and this week Im introducing a fungal tea. I made this a few days ago with compost/ewc and oats left covered to sit for until now and brewed. Just testing this out and seeing on the liggle totes which are stacking and frosting out. Not much room in there to see but leaf pluck will show things real well.
Heres some random pics in the room. Have not broke out the tight camera so just some slop pics but my best with what I was using.
MWD

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Day 32 Things are going well but the room was really thrown together to just be filled with some random testing going on.

I'm loving the smells walking into the room now its switched subtly to a skunkier smell losing some of the bubblegum notes that were very sickly sweet.

The deathstar produces some strait up frost and is not letting me down this round as well.

The totes are super simple and maintenance free just a guano teas weeks 2,4,6 and this week Im introducing a fungal tea. I made this a few days ago with compost/ewc and oats left covered to sit for until now and brewed. Just testing this out and seeing on the liggle totes which are stacking and frosting out. Not much room in there to see but leaf pluck will show things real well.
Heres some random pics in the room. Have not broke out the tight camera so just some slop pics but my best with what I was using.
MWDView attachment 273324View attachment 273325View attachment 273326View attachment 273329View attachment 273331View attachment 273335View attachment 273337View attachment 273344View attachment 273370View attachment 273383View attachment 273385View attachment 273388View attachment 273390View attachment 273399View attachment 273404
Nice looking plants! Glad theyre stacking up for u. Wheres the bubblegum?

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Nice looking plants! Glad theyre stacking up for u. Wheres the bubblegum?
Thanks bro. It should have it by xmas. About to switch out the 600 for a 1000w. Im personally a fan of more lumens but its not fully my room. You guys will see some shit though. Whole other room build out soon and another one to follow which will be quite the surprise.
MWD

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

The room is looking pretty well over all and really packing the frost and Im on day 45. The LA cons will start flush tomorrow and the dstar just a few days behind. I will probably just cut the same day though. Im generally a 60 day guy unless bbgum or a sativa.

Its hard to see whats going on in the room but next week when I leaf pluck It may be easier. Im really impressed with the organics, just so simple and really killer looking. The big dstar plant looks to be close to a pound in 10 gallon chow.

Pics do no justice how kill this dstar and la con pheno look really hoping to figure this other camera out in the mean time but until then..

Mogrow

Mogrow

whoa MWD, you know how to fill out a tent bro...
you gonna be in the green haze. so i read you bought a place with a half acre and an orchird? how cool is that.
happy holidays
mogrow

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

First off thanks a bunch Mo. The space is actually an insulated shed lined in reflectix and is 8x12. Im currently building out another shed next to it that will be sealed with gavitas thats 8x14. Pretty stoked overall and will be doing just a perpetual log there. That is where with family where i currently reside until i closed on a house, which hoping anyday. Ive definitely help make 100% turnaround in the room and a better understanding of how things work. Nothing in the room is a style i prefer to grow. The totes were literally laying there and i was like hey care if use those and the found pvc sittingby lol.
Yes the home has a huge lot and is nestled in the hills above LA that had a preexisting mini orchard with a major variety of citrus trees and avocado as well as lots of bed space. Crossing fingers on final home inspection..

The room there will be absolutely high-tech as shit. Looking at many cooling options.

Hope everyones having a happy holidays.
MW

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Looking good, MWD. Really hard to tell if we are running something similar or not. I'm only 2 weeks in. . .so time will tell. . . let's hope. Hope you enjoyed a nice day.

outwest

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Whats up outwest. The 1st 3 pics are the deathstar but the closeups are the organic totes I was messing with. LA con finishes out the last 2 closeups. More pics as things progress and dry. Thanks for stopping by hope you have a great holiday as well.
MW

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Just taking the final row of hung buds down and putting into jars tomorrw. Everything went well and the quality is superb. Lots of variance with the 3 methids i was using. The organic has way stronger floraly aroma and flavor. Overall happy but stoked to get this one done so i can transfer that space into veg and have my flower test cab in there.
Mw

Mogrow

Mogrow

security detail looks hungry, better feed them.:D
u goona pull an elbo off that deathstar???
nice grow in your new set-up.
peace mogrow

HumboldtDr

HumboldtDr

Whats your ailment?
Supporter
That Deathstar is a monster. Nice work. Welcome to Cali.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Love the dogs sitting around the tree.

outwest

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

security detail looks hungry, better feed them.:D
u goona pull an elbo off that deathstar???
nice grow in your new set-up.
peace mogrow
What up Mo. No unfortunately I only pulled around 10oz of really great product and a little scruff but for there were a few issues as well as room is near dialed but not optimal. Thanks very much though homie. Just wait on the next room it really has me giddy lol.
Love the dogs sitting around the tree.

outwest
Ha what up buddy, Love to see you pop in. That was on nye we were listening to phish play and trimming the night away so it was very necessary. Thanks for checking out.
MW

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

Woot!! lookin good man, that deathstar chunked up nice, i can smell the funk through the screen. How you like HG's coco line? i've always wanted to do a coco/chow run but i can't seem to get away from the super-soil. anyways really solid run man Hope dem bows are stanky in danky for an all around chronic 2013:D haha Take it easy, i think i saw you were popin some alien gear too, so goodluck with those; your sure to find some keepers there.......a alien kush leaner crossed with the d-star....huh......i think that would be a winner

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

Haha and diggin that hat too. if only omar was still with em

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

That Deathstar is a monster. Nice work. Welcome to Cali.
Thanks buddy, Really hoping to get a better understanding in the future with growing trees. It honestly may be my favorite smoke in the room so potent as well with all the organic inputs but the reason so large is the chow mix. Never leaving this beautiful state for damn sure.
MW

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Woot!! lookin good man, that deathstar chunked up nice, i can smell the funk through the screen. How you like HG's coco line? i've always wanted to do a coco/chow run but i can't seem to get away from the super-soil. anyways really solid run man Hope dem bows are stanky in danky for an all around chronic 2013:D haha Take it easy, i think i saw you were popin some alien gear too, so goodluck with those; your sure to find some keepers there.......a alien kush leaner crossed with the d-star....huh......i think that would be a winner
What up Amigo, Big thanks for stopping in. I personally like House but has a little to much N in it and I sometimes do 6/9 ratio or no a after week 5. I really just like their base its easy, simple and clean. I like cannazyme, moab/hh, teas, drip clean (if new to coco)I think any line works really but super soil does clearly produce such unique flavors that dont come out in hydro.

Yeah man I did pop some alien gear and am rather satisfied so far but smoking it will determine that very soon. I have 2 similar phenos but slightly diff smell. They werent given prime environment and will be given true justice next run as I have a fleet ready to go just waiting on this drywall install. be on the lookout for that bro. Peace
MW

Latest posts

Top Bottom