1st grow on the farm. Deathstar and LA confidential

• Thread starter midwestdensies
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ftwendy

ftwendy

I have not.. mmm soury but sweet kinda sourish in there lol and deep tones. Just remember tastes

you're describing the flavors of my stretchy LA... her sister, the squat one, is almost all funk afghan hash. The stretch has all that flavor, but with other sweet, sour, and cedary notes too. Not that it means anything, but everybody I know prefers the flavor of the stretch pheno... I like the high better, too (brighter, matches sweet taste). The squat lady is a treat, but I cannot function an hour or so after smoking her.

ftwendy

ftwendy

Incidentally, I have never seen a picture of the affy.... just promo shots for the 'new' cc beans swerve is hustling, but I'm dubious.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Incidentally, I have never seen a picture of the affy.... just promo shots for the 'new' cc beans swerve is hustling, but I'm dubious.
have you seen the pic bigcheese posted lmfao. thats all i can say.. karmas a bitch, bitch

ftwendy

ftwendy

oh my yes... oh my.... yes I did. Bwaaaaahhahahahahhhhhh!!! Very funny set of circumstances there. Ahhhhhhhh.... the arc of the universe is long, but it trends towards justice. Indeed.

Afghi420

Afghi420

LAConDay1
LAConJan25
What up homie. The LA just has always remained with me due to the taste (thats what its only about for me) and delivering a great stone and always frosty. Seems to root fast veg slower and stretch in the medium department for me. Goes 8 weeks but i tend to take it a little longer maybe a week but really isn't necessary. I'd recommend it to anyone. Also the wax I've made from it brings out a killer lemon zest flavor thats insane and had some saying it was their favorite to date. Hope I answered any questions that you mave have had if not ask away.

Im really interested in what kind of taste it has.. Taste is a big thing for me too, as a lot of the strains i have had lately (buying from the street that is) don't taste like anything, some smell ok but never have much taste. Im sure i am getting what i know to be the Afghi smell already out of my baby plants, and i have only ever smelled vegging plants that strong with my old Afghi, and the LA being a double afghani it gives me high hopes for possibly finding a strain with that smell i love so much.. So is it a pine kind of smell? Or i have read elsewhere that it has a bit of skunk smell to it, that would be nice.. Was wondering about the pheno's as well, how many did you find the LA Con has, and which is the best? I seem to have a couple plants the have a noticeably fatter and rounder (afghanica) style leaf.. thanks for the info
LAConDay1
LAConJan25

Afghi420

Afghi420

The one you want is the shorter pheno with huge leafs. It can purple some later if a little cold is induced. It will grow strait up og nugs on an indica structure and maybe stretch 2 x thats it. Its really frosty and the leaf resembles bubba. I think they used the la affie as the mom in the cross which correlates the structure, stone and huge leafs.
MW

Sounds good.. yeah they did use an oldschool og la affie, which was supposed to be very nice.. I knew that the wider leaf one was going to be the keeper... Afghanica is what im after, and here's hoping i have finally found something that does Afghi justice.. Thanks!

Afghi420

Afghi420

The one you want is the shorter pheno with huge leafs. It can purple some later if a little cold is induced. It will grow strait up og nugs on an indica structure and maybe stretch 2 x thats it. Its really frosty and the leaf resembles bubba. I think they used the la affie as the mom in the cross which correlates the structure, stone and huge leafs.
MW

Here is one of my LA's ive got going now, i have 8 right now, a few of them seem to be a much more squat type of plant, short and compact but big fat leaves.. Here is a pic of one of those plants, i think this one is of the shorter pheno...
DSCN1294

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

You can really tell once you flip it. It literally stays the same size. It was a new thing to me. But comes out super frosty and has a very distinct taste that I think you will like it from your post in the past.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Here is one of my LA's ive got going now, i have 8 right now, a few of them seem to be a much more squat type of plant, short and compact but big fat leaves.. Here is a pic of one of those plants, i think this one is of the shorter pheno...
View attachment 296924
thats the one.. looking good man.
You can really tell once you flip it. It literally stays the same size. It was a new thing to me. But comes out super frosty and has a very distinct taste that I think you will like it from your post in the past.
Oh get! Ha. Yep that pheno is tasty as we know.

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

you're describing the flavors of my stretchy LA... her sister, the squat one, is almost all funk afghan hash. The stretch has all that flavor, but with other sweet, sour, and cedary notes too. Not that it means anything, but everybody I know prefers the flavor of the stretch pheno... I like the high better, too (brighter, matches sweet taste). The squat lady is a treat, but I cannot function an hour or so after smoking her.

Cedary is a very good term for the taste. It lingers around for a moment. Leaves an almost fresh scent in the air.

dankemhunter

dankemhunter

yo @midwestdensies I must start off by saying you definitely have one of the best feeds I've ever stumbled across! People like you are the reason why I grow! I see you received a sample of Veg+Bloom. I have been using it for the past month and haven't really found the sweet spot with it yet. Wondering if you have started using it yet and what your thoughts are?

Top Bottom