1st Stop Crystal Ship

• Thread starter dirk d
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dirk d

dirk d

CS1

So the Crystal Ship have started to show sex. CS #1,3,4 are all verified Males. Will Cull them today and hope the rest are female.

dirk d

dirk d

Last Crystal Ship showed sex today and is a verified Female! Going to put cuttings of CS # 2, 5 and 6 into the veg rotation in 10 days. They are already making a great root system. Then they are off for a 9 week veg. This way is a bit slower but doesn't disrupt my main rotation at all. Still Have some unsexed plants taking up lots of space in the Veg Units. Irritating when a plant doesnt want to show sex.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Last Crystal Ship showed sex today and is a verified Female! Going to put cuttings of CS # 2, 5 and 6 into the veg rotation in 10 days. They are already making a great root system. Then they are off for a 9 week veg. This way is a bit slower but doesn't disrupt my main rotation at all. Still Have some unsexed plants taking up lots of space in the Veg Units. Irritating when a plant doesnt want to show sex.
Dirk you of all hunks know how to set the mood :) Are you losing your touch?I have faith in you;) take them for a ride in the spacemobile!!

dirk d

dirk d

Dirk you of all hunks know how to set the mood :) Are you losing your touch?I have faith in you;) take them for a ride in the spacemobile!!
lol Well while I been building, I've obviously been slacking lol Going to be adding CO2 to one of the Flower Rooms this weekend so the plants will probably be partying for another week or two before Daddy gets them all back in line.

dirk d

dirk d

White lion

Almost time for the cuttings to go into the Veg Rotation. Will be put into rotation this friday and the girls will get a full ride through private school. Started adding the CO2 yesterday. Should have it up and fully functioning in next day or so.

dirk d

dirk d

Cool, so they should be in 12/12 sometime next year?
lol thanks jeezer, probably not next year. So far what i've been doing is putting the fittest, largest, healthiest plants into Flower first regardless of how long they been vegging. Been noticing several of my 6 week plants just blowing up and requesting to go into flower early lol healthiest plants get "special" treatment in my op lol

Thats not that far off only a few months:)
how you been Medusa?? haven't had a lot of time lately to follow all your logs. Growing is patience. The best things in life take time :)
Gonna be some bushes come flower time :)
My last batch of girls I put into flower were like 4' tall and 30" wide lol. going for small trees lol

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
lol thanks jeezer, probably not next year. So far what i've been doing is putting the fittest, largest, healthiest plants into Flower first regardless of how long they been vegging. Been noticing several of my 6 week plants just blowing up and requesting to go into flower early lol healthiest plants get "special" treatment in my op lol

how you been Medusa?? haven't had a lot of time lately to follow all your logs. Growing is patience. The best things in life take time :)

My last batch of girls I put into flower were like 4' tall and 30" wide lol. going for small trees lol
Would like to see pic's of your new room Dirk bet it's awesome!!!

dirk d

dirk d

Would like to see pic's of your new room Dirk bet it's awesome!!!
I'm feeling pretty good about my Girls. They are all getting healthier and i'v been spending a lot of time trying to dial everything in. Still working on the Rooms though. Doing the final CO2 testing tomorrow. I'll take some pics when I train the new girls tomorrow.

Eternal Student

Eternal Student

This cross sounds like its gonna be another G.L. killer...cant wait to see more Dirk...

dirk d

dirk d

FLWR12

Here's a shot of the new room. Just put these girls into flower about a week ago. All are very healthy and the Crystal Ship will definitely love this environment when they grow up.

DA

Here's a shot of some 5 week plants

Latest posts

Top Bottom