1st time grower looking for feedback

• Thread starter seafoodgumbo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
simonkay

simonkay

I wish I could answer that for you @simonkay , but this is my 1st time growing cannabis!
So I don't have any "normally" or "usually" yet!
I'm learning as I grow!
You are killing it bro 👊🏽, I'm on my 2nd with flora nova and still tryna figure out PPMs, but thats possibly because I'm doing a bit on Synthganic (organics and flora nova combined) unfortunately my potassium source is stronger than i thought so Im gonna switch it out and rewrite the recipe.
Curious to know how closely do you follow the GH chart for PPMs and nitrogen etc? Tia

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
I wish I could answer that for you @simonkay , but this is my 1st time growing cannabis!
So I don't have any "normally" or "usually" yet!
I'm learning as I grow!
I am a soil grower... but I feed 50% dosages of what ever company tells you to feed at(bottled nutes) right up until I chop.... I've done comparison grows... your good to feed right to chopping down

seafoodgumbo

seafoodgumbo

You are killing it bro 👊🏽, I'm on my 2nd with flora nova and still tryna figure out PPMs, but thats possibly because I'm doing a bit on Synthganic (organics and flora nova combined) unfortunately my potassium source is stronger than i thought so Im gonna switch it out and rewrite the recipe.
Curious to know how closely do you follow the GH chart for PPMs and nitrogen etc? Tia
That chart I posted in this thread for GH was very high for my plants, personally. I stayed around the 2-3ml per gallon ratio in a 17 gallon system.
And that was veg through flower.
I didn't want to go crazy with the nutes as it's my 1st time, and not enough experience to know how to deal with certain issues.
I'd try to go higher at times, but I didn't see the positive growth, only seemed to affect the plants negatively.

simonkay

simonkay

It's crazy how much difference there is between soil & hydro. I'm using potted soil with aggressive feed but double up on the feed number then water in between. I messed up recently as weather got mad cold so I couldn't water as often but now I'm getting the hang of it I feel the chart is fairly accurate for PPMs. It's just about loading the ingredients in good time. E.g. Phosphorus likes to front end load so I gotta boost that earlier in veg so i don't see deficiency during flip. You got yours dialled in well hydro definitely better for saving on nutes.

seafoodgumbo

seafoodgumbo

ALMOST READY!

StalkerAF

StalkerAF

Its at 18" above the canopy.
Should i raise it more?
Mars Hydro suggests 18" for veg....what do y'all think?
Would recommend using the ppfd app on your phone to help measure and understand the amount of light snd can help you can figure out the correct distance. I wouldn’t go off of what’s suggested solely.

Top Bottom