1st Time LED Hydro Grow w/ Nirvana Seeds Northern Lights Autoflowering

• Thread starter ReadySetGrowD9
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

ReadySetGrowD9

I think I would start to reduce the light each day by half an hour or so until they start to flower. Then stay at that amount.

I don't have much to add. They should have started. This is irony. There are people complaining because their stuff auto flowered and were not supposed to but you bought autos and they won't auto. WTF???

LMAO only with my luck bro....... thanks for the advise im gunna try that starting 2maro

Thanks Green i have the best luck lol

R

ReadySetGrowD9

Tobar: I just heard from another grower that sometimes these Auto's DONT auto if this is the case should i just flip them to 12/12 or do what we said yesterday??

D

deamongrow

hi guys, u dont know how glad i am to find this thread because iv been planning my 1st grow and was thinking about using a 120w LED lamp but wasn't sure about there performance.

do u notice much difference to ur leccy bills running them lamps?

nice grow mate cant wait till they flower

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
I would do the reduced light technique. They will have their trigger point and if it is above 12/12. say 15-10 you will have more flower time lights on.

You could just flip to 12/12.

R

ReadySetGrowD9

I would do the reduced light technique. They will have their trigger point and if it is above 12/12. say 15-10 you will have more flower time lights on.

You could just flip to 12/12.

im gunna try the reduced light technique but do u think its ok to do it by more they 1/2 hr a day i was thinking like an hour a day

Deamongrow: this light uses almost nothing on the electric bill and there is no heat so that means less fans and such cooling the room :)..... the flowering will start very very soon if it dosent im gunnna make it start lol........

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
It has to be slower to work as a reduction method. Put them on 12/12 and be done with it.

R

ReadySetGrowD9

Im feeling the same way bro i feel like im spending way to much time on these im just gunna flip them tonight and get this sh*t started flowering lol

S

Sense I. Milla

Still haven't flowered??? Your first auto flowering grow and maybe your last??? haha

R

ReadySetGrowD9

Still haven't flowered??? Your first auto flowering grow and maybe your last??? haha

Definatly my last bro its def not worth it to me lol i could have grown some reg seeds in the same amount of time and get a better yield..... we will see how this yields though maybe they will suprise me lol **praying**

S

Sense I. Milla

They will definitely flower when you cut the time back... could it be possible those seed are NOT the auto's you thought they were???

R

ReadySetGrowD9

they were in the breeder packs from attitude so unless they fu*ked it up they idk what happened the pack said they were NL Auto Fems

D

deamongrow

i think u should just leave em 2 do what they want because the Vegetative stage is where they grow the most so surely the larger the plant the bigger the yield providing it doesn't damage the plant by doin so ..... im a complete noob n not grown before but through what iv read it kinda makes sense

R

ReadySetGrowD9

if I had the extra time to just let them grow I would but I can't wait any longer I flipped them to 12/12 today so we will see some action soon I hope lol :-)

S

Sense I. Milla

GOOD TO HEAR! Hope to see some serious flowers from you man... Your plant's are just a little confused, but the 12/12 should set them straight! ;0

R

ReadySetGrowD9

i think so too sense......

Here is what Charlie from Nirvana Seeds had to say about the issue im having: "switching the light cycle does not effect the flowering. (they are autoflowering). I would give it a few more weeks, they should start flowering."
12/12 it is i think "charlie" is wrong and flipping will force them to flower bc i not even sure what kinda seeds these are now (autos or not)

whitelion

whitelion

More light equals more buds, I thought most autos like around 20/4 light cycle! 18/6 for those who want to save energy!

R

ReadySetGrowD9

More light equals more buds, I thought most autos like around 20/4 light cycle! 18/6 for those who want to save energy!

you are correct but if u would have read the whole thread u would have seen that for some unknown reason my "autoflowering" seeds didn't autoflower so I had to put them on 12/12

Top Bottom