1st UC run in the new room

• Thread starter Max Powers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mcpuffin

Get yourself some Green Cure, it's the shit! Personally don't usually spray that late, but GC saved my room with it. It's all organic and can be used up until 12 hours of harvest. I would apply just to infected leaves right before lights went off & in the morning it was gone. Just have to be vigilant about applying it. It is definitely not a cure-all, more of a band-aid to get you through. Hope this helps.

M

Max Powers

thanks McP. I actually remembered I have an almost full bottle of Mildew Cure from last summer's outdoor, going to spot treat with that to get thru this round and then put a UV in the air conditioning for next time

M

Max Powers

End of 5 (of 10)

what up

here's a few pics from the end of 5. halfway there and everything is sweet. next week I'll flush then switch from big bud to overdrive, and start to kick up the cannaboost a bit.

IMG 2263
IMG 2270
IMG 2272
IMG 2355
IMG 2328
M

Max Powers

and here's a few of the coco. these are 7 weekers , so they're about 15 days from choppiola

death star, 7 week bubba, 7 week purple bubba

I'll post some more of our Alien Dog #7 soon..

IMG 2316
IMG 2304
IMG 2290   Version 2
S

Stu

Homer Simpson: [singing, loosely, to the tune of Shirly Bassey's "Goldfinger"] Max Power. He's the man with name you want to touch, but you mustn't touch! He's name sounds good in your ear, but when you say it, you mustn't fear, 'cause his name can be said by anyone.

With that said Mr. Powers these ladies are looking nice and frosty. How often does that 4.5 ton AC come on? Also how do you have the ducting set up? Best of luck to you.

E

el boyo

nice set up bro, lookin straight killer.. how's that death star doing? would love to see some close ups of her :fighting0040:

M

Max Powers

. How often does that 4.5 ton AC come on? Also how do you have the ducting set up? Best of luck to you.

Thanks. I don't know exactly how much it runs, but it's not constant. There are 6 sends (we borrowed a couple from some unused rooms in our place), and 2 big returns. Next run I'm going to move the Co2 burner so it sits right under a return so it'll get sucked up and blasted out right down onto the girls.

El B- They'll be coming down soon so I'll get a bunch of shots before the chop. Death Star is great for a 7 weeker, nice and frosty colas with a good stank, but the UC's in this room are mainly for our top shelf 10 weekers, so I doubt she'll get run again in here...

S

Stu

Next run I'm going to move the Co2 burner so it sits right under a return so it'll get sucked up and blasted out right down onto the girls.

This is a great idea. One thing you want to make sure to do is on the thermostat that controls the AC unit make sure the fan is set to "ON" and not "AUTO". I'm sure you are aware of this. But the auto setting only runs the fan when there is a demand for cooling. On it constantly run 24/7. Doing this will cause your filter to get dirty a lot quicker. So might want to keep an eye on that. Looking good like to see how it looks after you move it.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Looking absolutely fantastic Max Powers! Those bud shots are sweet... :mmm

M

Max Powers

Looking absolutely fantastic Max Powers! Those bud shots are sweet... :mmm

Thanks Shady, looking forward to seeing how you rock yours....

On a side note, found out the Raskal genentics I've been on a vip list for for several months won't be at the dispensary until sometime in Jan (maybe), so looks like they'll have to wait until round 3 to shine. bummer.

Also, those looking for a new/ better r.o. should check out the Growonix line. The 600 and 1000 gpd models have a 1-1 waste ratio and a flush function that makes them last a lot longer. Also way better built than the merlin's. I just got mine for this run after my pretty new merlin started leaking all over the place all the time. I hooked it to a commercial booster pump and Zing!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Excellent bud shots! Happy Holidays... Looks like a white Christmas over there... BTW, that Growonix RO system looks pretty good... Looking forward to hearing your opinion on it and the resultant PPM's... :cool

T

The Pollinator

mmm I love aliendog! Very excited about mine... are those V1 or V2? Those blue buckets don't make any algae? where do you get them? Can' find any good prices on lightproof square buckets.

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Looks so fire. Haven't had Alien Dog, how does it smell and taste? Anything likened to Chemdog?

M

Max Powers

that Growonix RO system looks pretty good... Looking forward to hearing your opinion on it and the resultant PPM's... :cool

what up shady,
so far it's kicking ass. input ppm's are 350ish and output is 30 max, usually lower. I checked, it really is 1 to 1 too....

M

Max Powers

mmm I love aliendog! Very excited about mine... are those V1 or V2? Those blue buckets don't make any algae? where do you get them? Can' find any good prices on lightproof square buckets.

V2. The blue buckets are part of the Undercurrent system. check out all the grows in this forum to learn more about the setup.

M

Max Powers

Looks so fire. Haven't had Alien Dog, how does it smell and taste? Anything likened to Chemdog?

thanks bro. I'm terrible at describing smell/ taste, but it definitely leans towards the Chemmy, Sour D, Og "funk" side of things vs the "sweet" strains (jack ,purple, etc.)

I need to learn how to quote and answer multi people in one post........

Top Bottom