1st UC run in the new room

• Thread starter Max Powers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Max Powers

Congrats on the coco chop brah! I need to find me some black latex gloves... :cool

thanks bro. search ebay for "Black Nitrile Gloves". I buy em by the case..

Coco is all down, Alien Dogs and some of the UC coming down today..

plans for next run-
- add another 16xl
-add center row of vertical 600's
-move co2 burner to right under AC return
- Thinking about adding ZONE to the lineup
-using EAgle 20 right before the flip

thoughts,comments?

M

Max Powers

thanks stu. The purple bubba is the best of the coco, I think. The death star has a great smell and yield, but the bud formations are kind of wierd. Pretty let down with what I was told was "Raskal's Super Skunk," but given where I got them and what they came out like, I'm almost positive it's not even that strain. Seems to happen A LOT with that particular dispensary, which is why we pretty much run everything from our own seed pheno picks or very well sourced clones (ie the new raskal stuff I just got).
Will post ALIEN DOG pics later today yo

M

Max Powers

larry x tahoe in the UC about to come down and a couple nug shots from a branch on the sour kush I took off a couple days ago

IMG 2497
IMG 2523
IMG 2526
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Nice nug shots Max! What's on deck for your next round? :wondering

M

Max Powers

what up Shady, your shit is looking on point.
unfortunately, i was getting some dwp/Le attention at the spot and had to pack it up. I've got all my moms safe and all the gear in storage, so as soon as I find a new place it's ON. I've actually got some wifi, tahoe, alien urkel and white moonshine in the turbo cloner waiting to go.....

B

Bobby Smith

unfortunately, i was getting some dwp/Le attention at the spot and had to pack it up.

Good job on getting out safely; if you don't mind me asking, what do you think tipped them off and how did you know you were getting "attention"?

Nug looks righteous, BTW :)

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Aww man... That blows, but at least you got a great run in and you've got a great lineup on deck. I'm about to post some killer shots... Spent 2 hrs carefully installing a screen last night and an hour of trimming the lower canopy today... :whew

M

Max Powers

nice, bro. looking at yours, I can't wait to get my shit rolling again.

As far as the unwanted attention, It's partially my fault. The shop was in an area of LA that has privatized le and dwp, and is very not cool with medical mj. I thought I could stay super dl and under the radar, but apparently they just installed some fancy new meters where they can track consumption off-site, and kept calling asking about usage and hours and shit. I put them off for a while with excuses, but it was getting way to stressful so I bailed. better safe than sorry, lessons learned.... At least I had a solid run and paid for all the new gear, as well as second 16xl that's ready for next time.

Shady, have you noticed any negatives since you bailed on the zone>

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
I haven't noticed any pros or cons since switching from Zone to AquaShield... Right now I'm trying to determine when I should add some HammerHead PK booster... :thinking

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That deathstar is gonna be some tasty nugs. Congrats on the harvest bro. I been checkn out alot of uc growz and ur shit is proper bro. Keep up the good work. This shit inspires me 2 go big!

M

Max Powers

yo shady

stupid question for you.. I'm setting up a 4 site UC for a couple quick runs while the new spot gets found/built.. I've been using coolcoils with a 1hp chiller, but it seems like huge overkill for a 4 site. how is that 1/10th working for you? you have the return pump feeding it and then the chiller return goes into the return manifold on the epicenter??

max

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
yo shady

stupid question for you.. I'm setting up a 4 site UC for a couple quick runs while the new spot gets found/built.. I've been using coolcoils with a 1hp chiller, but it seems like huge overkill for a 4 site. how is that 1/10th working for you? you have the return pump feeding it and then the chiller return goes into the return manifold on the epicenter??

max
Whaddup brah! That's exactly how I've got mine setup and it works perfectly... I don't have a dedicated room A/C, and my house A/C only kicks on when the whole house is hot... So the room regularly hits about 84 to 85 degs and the JBJ Arctica 1/10 HP Chiller isn't even missing a beat by keeping my UC at 69 deg. I paid $400 for the JBJ, which was about $100 more than the Ecoplus line, but after a lot of reviews I'm glad I did... Also the JBJ is extremely quiet. Hope that helps and I can't wait to see you rock that WiFi... :cool

Top Bottom