1st UC run in the new room

• Thread starter Max Powers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
I need to learn how to quote and answer multi people in one post........

next to the quote button there is a button that has the quotations symbols "" click this on all the posts u want to respond to then click the regular quote button on the last post u are planning to respond to and it will quote all in one response.
-Meeks

M

Max Powers

Raskals are in!!

The OG Raskal cuts I've been long awaiting are finally here....

White Urkel

White Bubba

Purple Urkel Alien

White Blue Moonshine

Extra Big Ups to Raskal for releasing these, can't wait for the next run

Photo
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Oh snap... Nice lineup! Did I miss the VIP cut release already? :wondering

M

Max Powers

yea I think they went super fast but there's supposed to be another one in a few weeks I hear. no Fire's out this time, I'm real happy with these though

O

OutLander

I heard later in the day that they still had some, though the Alien and Moonshine certainly disappeared quickly. After the initial rush, there wasn't a huge consistent demand. Though, I don't know what the current status is.

Thanks for your great grow thread, MP. I'll definitely be pulling up a seat!

-ol

B

Baddog

Looks like a sweet line up!! It'll be fun watching them get sparklingly Dank! Happy New year!

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Dank dank dank dank
Sounds yummy get em going I wanna see

COCOLOCO

COCOLOCO

Nice man I got everything but the Alien Urkle and White Alien which were gone by 10:20a they opened at 10a.. Cant believe they had mites tho...
Gonna run CC AlienBubba against the OGR WhiteBubba and see who comes out on top... Stoked on the White Moonshine suppose to be a yielder...

M

Max Powers

hahaha, yep, dank any way you look at at. I didn't see any white alien, though, and I was the third person to get my shit. The alien urkel plants were tiny compared to the rest, not even sure it's going to be big enough in time to take cuts from for the next round. Everything is in the mom room in 5 gal smartpots and coco, feeding on General Organics (i like to use for moms, sucks for flowering)..
I just assume that anything I get from an outside source will have mites, gave them a little sns217 right off the bat, seems all clear now.

Cocoloco- funny, I had a similar plan, but my pack of cc ALien Bubba had 9 males and 1 super-runt, so guess that's not happening. I also recently popped a pack of swerve's Raskal OG, which was 8 males and 2 herms. On the other side of the coin, my CC AlienDog v2 pheno I have is amazing, so I guess his stuff is just hit or miss. I held my tongue thru the whole swerve debate on here, so going to leave it at that

COCOLOCO

COCOLOCO

Hey Max.. I could have swore the WhiteAliens were in the email list but no sho..Mites are no worries just a little suprising considering the source, mine were all dead anyways(probly Floramite or similar used) but foliage was pretty chewd up.. Thats rough on your luck with the CC seeds.. I had 4 packs so plenty to select from. I had quite a few males and herms also but got a few keepers that are beautes... Runnin that ether AlienDog also..

M

Max Powers

Top of Week 8

so far so good..Everything is starting to look pretty done, I'm gonna drain the UC today and fill it back up with canaboost and overdrive only, then slowly drop ppm's thru the week. The Larry and Tahoe's are really thriving, I think the sour kush's might be a little over-nuted, but fuck 'em. I know the larry inside and out, so that's my bar for success..

IMG 2423
IMG 2426
IMG 2477
IMG 2481
IMG 2484
M

Max Powers

CHOP started on the coco yesterday, got thru most of the purple bubba.....

IMG 2441
IMG 2450
IMG 2458
Greenthumbnewb

Greenthumbnewb

awesome grow my man, i see that trim machine in the back!!!

HG23

HG23

Looks really clean Max, what EC do you run the Boost/OD at to start? And just out of curiosity, what kind of coco do you use?

M

Max Powers

! Looks really clean Max, what EC do you run the Boost/OD at to start? And just out of curiosity, what kind of coco do you use?

It's at about 450 to start and I'm going to gradually bring it down. Again, my first UC run so it's not set in stone yet. The coco is botanicare ( i think) moisture formula, but we're getting rid of the coca side and putting in another 16xl asap..

Day 2 of CHOP, Death Star coming down..

IMG 0459
RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Disregard Photoshop, acquire currency. I like your style.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Congrats on the coco chop brah! I need to find me some black latex gloves... :cool

Top Bottom