2-4x4 Med Sog Grow

• Thread starter stickyicky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
I was looking at some pics I took the other day and came across some pm on the SCREME and then I SCREAMED!!!

Gardencure and sulfer burner to the rescue.

Looked over both tables and could'nt find anymore. I know there has got to be more. Noticed the a.c. was accidentaly blowing on this branch and that might be the prob.

Check out the pic...

Hey stickyicky, sorry to hear about the powdery mildew... I just did some research and found this for you:

http://www.greenpassion.org/9896-post4.html

I haven't had this problem yet, but I hope this helps with some ideas...

stickyicky

stickyicky

That is one hella of a thorough post. What site is that?

That dude nailed it. I saved it for myself.

Keep an eye out around 3rd to 5th week, that is when I've discovered it. I've battled it a couple times. I keep my humidity below 50% at start of flower. I can't see anymore than the pic shows, which I find hard to believe. I'm gonna keep an eye out though.

Thanks for the link Shady. That's a great addition to my thread.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
^^^ No worries bro... just click the link in the top right for the full site. I've read so many sites and lurked even more, but I'm really only offically active here and another site. Tons of info... most good and some bad out there... LMAO, my bookmarks list is huge of plant deficiencies, pH, PPM, TDS, EC, etc...

D

darookie2000

Nice buds :) I've found that safer gro mildew cure works well, I don't know how much longer you can run the sulfur burner for without affecting the taste. What's your RH?

And you're right about the AC potentially leading to PM, I had some powder crap showing up on my leaves when my AC was pointed in my tent. Now I filter the intake to prevent the AC from unleashing spores on my crop (I replaced the air filter on the AC, too, the previous one was pretty nasty.

stickyicky

stickyicky

Thanks rookie.

My humidity is 30% to 40%. Looks like the hot weather is behind us and fall has broken.
Can't find anymore pm which is weird but, I'll take it.

Later

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Whoa... Nice bud shots, especially of the macros on the trichomes!

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Beautiful plant the Green Crack is and the smoke is great!

stickyicky

stickyicky

You like the camera work? Not bad for a little dig huh.

These things are starting to explode. Trichomes and clusters forming pretty good on the Screme.

I had to try the Greencrack. @ 35 days it fuckin rocks!!! It is the shit. Lives up to the hype for sure. It has a week at most. Day 40 of flower today.

The Headband is lookin real good as well.

Mazar still looks like shit. It has trichomes just not much smell. If it does'nt turn out any good I'll bubble bag it.

I'll post some pics soon.

M

Michael_Eaton

Lookin GREAT!!! Glad to hear the powdery mildew is all cleared up!

Where'd you get the GC cut?

U

Ungrown

nice job your plants look happy. what type of mh/hps bulb are you rockin?

A

Arrows

I would love to get my hands on a cut of that Green Crack but I can't find it...

=[

stickyicky

stickyicky

It's not what you know, it's who you know.

Good luck finding her.

stickyicky

stickyicky

nice job your plants look happy. what type of mh/hps bulb are you rockin?

Hortilux 1000's.

Thanks for the compliments. Boy are they looking good now.

I started flushing a week ago and have already begun harvesting the Greencrack. Most of the GC was done at 45 days flowering. I'm letting the rest amber up before hacking.

I'll have plenty of pics to post at some time. Just too busy w/ outside, inside, cloning, hash runs and my job of course. Not complaining though.

By the way. My partner finished the Godbud run outside and he has found a new mainstay for his garden. The shit kicks ass. I made some hash from trim he gave me and his comment was, "overwhelming". I like it!!! I'm running the Godbud F1 for my next run. I cut a bunch off the mothers last nite. Hopefully everything still in flower is done in 2 wks so I can go right in to flower w/ clones.

Back to the rock pile.

stickyicky

stickyicky

Harvesting! I think the Screme is gonna take the prize for best bag appeal.

Tell me what you think.

Harvest 013
Harvest 10 17 09 018
Harvest 10 17 09 020
Harvest 10 17 09 027
Harvest 10 17 09 025
Harvest 10 17 09 062
Harvest 10 17 09 057
Top Bottom