2 Oz Per Plant?

• Thread starter dorjewright
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
brazel

brazel

If you're system is adjustable go one every square foot. Like 12" from canopy. Bigger pots bigger harvest, quit lollipoping. Plant cover crops and mulch.

I can teach much more of interested

SatansTaint

SatansTaint

Why do you think you are an expert?
To me, you just seem like some little fucking nerd that doesn’t really grow, but you read a lot and you think that make you knowledgeable. Everything you have said is ridiculous, stop this bullshit !

brazel

brazel

To me, you just seem like some little fucking nerd that doesn’t really grow, but you read a lot and you think that make you knowledgeable. Everything you have said is ridiculous, stop this bullshit !
I'm not an expert, but how can you fault reading? You obviously didn't that's why you're here! Why so bent cause I choose to help you get closer to two grams per a watt? I'll be learning forever, I don't believe in master growers but I will say I forgot more with my morning coffee then you'll ever know but I'm still willing to help you out. You're the one asking for help, not me. I've already been there that's why was helping you!
PLEASE, TELL ME WHAT PART of our convo made you feel this way?
Screenshot 20171220 152012
20171216 154638
Screenshot 20171220 151215
Screenshot 20171220 151641
20171216 154933

brazel

brazel

Wait aren't you the one that said it definitely will... depending on the strain!? is that like it works 60%of the time 100%of the time

brazel

brazel

Give your reasons or take notes

brazel

brazel

Fuck your self
I don’t learn from idiots
Show me your work bitchboy
I seen you represent bodhi but he wouldn't be cool with that. You comment against me on things that don't involve you...I love how much you think of me! It must eat at you

brazel

brazel

Prove me wrong
Prove me wrong bitchboy

SatansTaint

SatansTaint

Prove me wrong

Prove me wrong bitchboy
Hahahaha, I wouldn’t waste that energy,you prove yourself wrong every time you open your mouth. Let me guess , you are a bitter millennial living at your moms house and you come here spouting fake knowledge so you can feel just a little bit better about yourself . Good luck little guy

SatansTaint

SatansTaint

Show me your work bitchboy
I seen you represent bodhi but he wouldn't be cool with that. You comment against me on things that don't involve you...I love how much you think of me! It must eat at you
You making shit up here lil man, I don’t rep Bodhi or anyone , work on your reading skills ...

brazel

brazel

Hahahaha, I wouldn’t waste that energy,you prove yourself wrong every time you open your mouth. Let me guess , you are a bitter millennial living at your moms house and you come here spouting fake knowledge so you can feel just a little bit better about yourself . Good luck little guy
Yes you nailed it! Please prove what's wrong fake or false before my mom spanks me

SatansTaint

SatansTaint

SatansTaint
Or maybe you can start getting beans from a good source, all my Bodhi beans are in Bodhi packs

Your comment
How is that repping Bodhi?
You are a goon, go ask your mom for more pancakes and give up this dream of being a ganja guru

MidwestToker

MidwestToker

Really guys, why can't we be civil with our discussions. I up pot because 45+ years of growing has taught me that's the most efficient way to get the plants to fill the medium completely. Feeder roots are laterally grown by nature and in the top 12-18" of the medium. What I look for is a compromise of root growth and foliage growth at the same time.
This is what my plants do in 20 days from the up potting from the 3oz. dixie cup, 10 days in the 5x5" pot and 10 days in the 2.5 gal pots ready to flower.
DSCN0734

Top Bottom