2 Oz Per Plant?

• Thread starter dorjewright
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
brazel

brazel

Really guys, why can't we be civil with our discussions. I up pot because 45+ years of growing has taught me that's the most efficient way to get the plants to fill the medium completely. Feeder roots are laterally grown by nature and in the top 12-18" of the medium. What I look for is a compromise of root growth and foliage growth at the same time.
This is what my plants do in 20 days from the up potting from the 3oz. dixie cup, 10 days in the 5x5" pot and 10 days in the 2.5 gal pots ready to flower.View attachment 765752
Sorry, don't mean to be

sixstring

sixstring

Fuck your self
I don’t learn from idiots

Show me your work bitchboy
I seen you represent bodhi but he wouldn't be cool with that. You comment against me on things that don't involve you...I love how much you think of me! It must eat at you
both of you should chill out some,smoke a bowl and reflect on the positives in life :cool:

thats my happy holidays nudge :facepalm:

MidwestToker

MidwestToker

@brazel. I see NO detrimental transplant shock going from solo cups to 3 gallon pots when done between 2 and 3 weeks and I tease the roots a bit b4 dropping them into their new home.
I'm running 18 fifty watt 3590's all putting out 3500k from start to finish. Every 6 Cobs have their own driver and their own DIY frames. All 18 Cobs are pretty much 12 inches on center. I've got another 300 watts on the way and I'll be tweaking all the frames so that the Cobs are 15 inches on center with a 24 inch red T bulb down the middle of each frame. The pics here 2 week old plants. Unless your overly aggressive combing out the roots they don't even know they've been uprooted. View attachment 765722
I will admit that i train aggressively but even then rebound time doesn't amount to much. If you can think of a training technique I've tried it and the girls don't mind much. Remember were talking about MJ which is really an easy plant to grow. I have a lot more difficulty growing good broccoli and egg plant than I do MJ although when I DO run into trouble I don't cry over my broccoli. Here are a few pics of harshly manipulated girls.
View attachment 765722 View attachment 765725 View attachment 765726 View attachment 765728
I don't know about anyone else but I start a lot more good femmed seeds than I could ever use. Right now I have over 40 seeds in paper towels. Anything that pops will go into Pro Mix with no nutes and will get grown out for a couplafew weeks and I will reduce the number down by half based on how they look and will either trash or give away anything that doesn't make the grade. My goal is to have 10 to 15 vigorous girls and I would love to make 900 grams of bud under 900 watts or even 1350 grams. Good luck to all.
Yea, me too. Only, I take 21 cuttings to root every 2 weeks and if I'm growing sog style I can only fit 12 of them in the 4x4 or 6 if I'm growing the mini-trees.

sixstring

sixstring

Yea, me too. Only, I take 21 cuttings to root every 2 weeks and if I'm growing sog style I can only fit 12 of them in the 4x4 or 6 if I'm growing the mini-trees.
nice lookin grow midwest,are you using the gavita 750w or a 1000w in there.looks like a tight spot so i figured you are using 750w

MidwestToker

MidwestToker

How about some 20 year old pictures of a 400 watt perpetual that yielded 1/4# every 2 weeks and vegged under 250 watts.
DSCN0561
G13
DSCN0597
DSCN0601

MidwestToker

MidwestToker

Let's just say that I spend about $ 100 a month which includes everything but my labor to produce 1.5+ lbs. of buds a month. Not a bad return on a my investment.

brazel

brazel

both of you should chill out some,smoke a bowl and reflect on the positives in life :cool:

thats my happy holidays nudge :facepalm:
I like and agree plus I tried that when I was first harassed but when it continues...
My mom taught me to agree with bullies and whatever they say cause that will shut them up if you agree with the negativity even if you know it's not true... if they continue then hit first and don't stop, if our government does it then it can't be wrong

brazel

brazel

Let's just say that I spend about $ 100 a month which includes everything but my labor to produce 1.5+ lbs. of buds a month. Not a bad return on a my investment.
I spend probably 10.
Not that's its a competition

brazel

brazel

Old habits die hard, if you don't want change you don't need to. I ain't mad at you

brazel

brazel

I'm here for one reason and that's to show how much we've come to know is false. If you're cool staying where you are then no worries... tell me I'll leave

MidwestToker

MidwestToker

Yes I get it, you're comfortable with settling
It's a good harvest though
No, just that my experience has shown me that you don't need half the stuff people on these forums proclaim you need to grow good potent plants.

MidwestToker

MidwestToker

At the moment no, but I can. Why?
I've been growing since the late nineties I have many many lights.

What could I prove by 1400 that I couldn't by 100?
Take elec to run lights and environmental controls. I live in an uncool state. My KWH rate is less than 10 cents a KWH.
I have tons of old lighting myself. Many old converted street lights.

Latest posts

Top Bottom