20 light, 25 plant, Screen of Green

• Thread starter BC farmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BC farmer

BC farmer

Good stuff!

What size are the frames for the fencing/trellis? Is it fencing? If so, where from? Looks like we are in the same area.

BC Rocker,

Custom made 17x3 . PVC pipe for frame work. Soft mesh fencing material, hope this helps,
BC.F

squiggly

squiggly

Any tricks you can share for keeping the canopy so uniform?

robo

robo

Been lurking for a long time, finally mustered up the courage to post on here. :o
Let me just start by saying that your building skills are impeccable! SO beautiful!
I've been using kiddy pools as catch trays and been experimenting with scrog for ages and these planter boxes are my new answer! Genius!
Been reading this thread over and over for days,
I've already got all the wood and I'm just about ready to jump the gun;
just a couple questions if you don't mind?
What are the dimensions of your planters, I assume they are 16ft long but how wide?
And where were you able to find such long sheets of corrugated plastic? I've looked everywhere and all I can find are tiny pieces maybe 2ft x 3ft :(
Any input would be greatly appreciated!

sebastien420

sebastien420

wow! i just seen ur show fir the first time today very,very impressive...
jaw dropping room...

BC farmer

BC farmer

Any tricks you can share for keeping the canopy so uniform?
Lots of training, i.e, making sure the shoots are spread evenly. We pinch the tops that are growing over top of the rest to prevent them from turning into dominant shoots as they do in conventional tree grows and tons of pruning

BC farmer

BC farmer

Been lurking for a long time, finally mustered up the courage to post on here. :eek:
Let me just start by saying that your building skills are impeccable! SO beautiful!
I've been using kiddy pools as catch trays and been experimenting with scrog for ages and these planter boxes are my new answer! Genius!
Been reading this thread over and over for days,
I've already got all the wood and I'm just about ready to jump the gun;
just a couple questions if you don't mind?
What are the dimensions of your planters, I assume they are 16ft long but how wide?
And where were you able to find such long sheets of corrugated plastic? I've looked everywhere and all I can find are tiny pieces maybe 2ft x 3ft :(
Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Hi Robo,

Welcome to the farm and sorry for the long wait for this reply. The potential is there do do very well as you will know being a scrogger:-)
So far we are pleased but far from where we should be yield wise. We have so far improved from last run yield wise which is good.

The planters are 18" wide from inside to inside of the 2x4 and 14" deep to the bottom where the corrugated plastic sheets lie.
Two 4x8 foot pieces that we cut to fit underneath, gorilla taped and siliconed in the middle (Home Depot).

Thank you for the kind words, keep us posted on your progress!
BCF

squiggly

squiggly

We pinch the tops that are growing over top of the rest to prevent them from turning into dominant shoots as they do in conventional tree grows

Can you elaborate a bit on this? This is exactly what I was looking to understand a little better--it's clear you've got this process down.

H

hogan400

Yehaa mang! that room is working very proper! Nice job BC Farmer

sebastien420

sebastien420

hey bc farmer! again very impressive. was just wondering the yield u pulled from all those beautys??

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

SO
SO FUCKING IMPRESSIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is great work!

robo

robo

Hi Robo,

Welcome to the farm and sorry for the long wait for this reply. The potential is there do do very well as you will know being a scrogger:)
So far we are pleased but far from where we should be yield wise. We have so far improved from last run yield wise which is good.

The planters are 18" wide from inside to inside of the 2x4 and 14" deep to the bottom where the corrugated plastic sheets lie.
Two 4x8 foot pieces that we cut to fit underneath, gorilla taped and siliconed in the middle (Home Depot).

Thank you for the kind words, keep us posted on your progress!
BCF

Thank you for the welcome! :)
A late reply is better than never I appreciate it greatly for making the time to give me a response!
I have one more question though, I just attained the casters seeing as these would be very load bearing would it be better to bolt them to the bottom 2x4 or are very large screws enough to suffice?

E

Empire

Best canopy ive ever seen. Amazing work bc.

What was the total veg time?

What u end up pulling per light? Looks like an epic yield man. Never seen a canopy so dense with identical colas. Great job.

BC farmer

BC farmer

Amigo's!

Sorry for not checking in sooner .Even though response has not been lighting speed we read all comments and appreciate them..
The juicy part:)..
Our total was 28 elbows with 12k, just under 40watts per sft.
On this run we have now increased that by adding 5 more 600w.

Total lights now = 25, giving one light per plant.

Here is a snap of where we are after the TP. Hort has had these in another facilty and we drove them over to the one seen here in the pic. They were babied, perfect environment, pinched, trained with four sticks to spread out the branches and promote growth inside the canopy. Hort-Hog..dude thank you brother,you have spend a lot of time with these ladies to get them where they are now.

Unfortunately after the TP we have had some lime related issues that affected the ph in the soil mix (Promix-Coco-Perlite). Even though it called for double the amount that we were using according to the bible , we managed to stunt them for a week. Soil has been at 7.0 and we are very slowly working that back. During this time we dimmed the lights back and lowered the CO2. Humidity and temps are between 60% and 70% rh/ 78f to 82f. They are now looking better again. Some leaching with quarter strength and B1. Soon the hydrated lime with leach out and the dolomite will work wonders for the long haul.
Keep in touch!
BC.F.

PS; I will get back on the length of total veg time.

Photo

GanjaAL

GanjaAL

Gets me excited brother. Almost ready to kick my scrog off as well. Not as high speed, low drag as yours but its mine...LOL. Great work brother and just what I needed to keep me motivated to finish and see this through.

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

Do you keep training after flip or do you get them where you want them and hit them with some sort of PGR to stop growth? Your grow looks amazing. You Got me to hold off on flipping my plants in order to train and prune them a little better. Thank you.

Top Bottom