2010/2011 Purple Myst Project

• Thread starter Xrancher
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Xrancher

Xrancher

Wheeew.. And all is better in the world for the moment. LOL.

I hear u bout them ladders and uneaven surfaces. lol. Scaffelding.. U got a cherry picker u can get out there.. lol

Peace,
S i R

Hey there S i R, thanks for your humor...let me just say...don't grow your god damn plants so fucking big...unless you have scaffolding...lol...

scaffold4resize.jpg

scaffold3resize.jpg

scaffold2resize.jpg

scaffold1resize.jpg

Worm damage on PJ Purple Myst#1...not too bad...only a few buds affected..

PJ_bud_damage1resize9182011.jpg

PJ_bud_damage4resize9182011.jpg

PJ_bud_damage9resize9182011.jpg

I lopped off the damaged top...sprayed with Serenade...and left the lower buds.

Thanks for checking in on my failures...as well as my successes...

Peace and Blue Skies,

Xrancher

S

StrikeitRich

Wow, Like painting a barn, but only the barn is a monster, and ur painting it with bacteria..... lol.

Through our failures we find meaning in our success.

Im happy that u share all ur experiences with us via this forum, wish i was there watching over ur shoulder handing u a spliff, but this will do till then.

Livin and Learning brother. Never ends! lol.

Thankyou again for all ur wisdom u inpart to us.

Peace,
S i R

Xrancher

Xrancher

Man I would love to do outdoor sometime but it sounds like you guys are bothered a lot by bugs... and I Fucking Hate Bugs!

Beautiful plants

Thanks for dropping in SOG, I missed your post in the heat of the moment...

I hate bugs as well...but they are a fact of life...this year was worse than last year.

I will be growing on a different ranch next year and the growers near where I will be have told me that they have no bug problems this year...so I'm crossing my fingers for a 2012 bug free season...but I will still spray...
I'm sick of lopping off pounds of bud.

Thanks again SOG, for taking a tour of my garden.

Peace and Blue Skies,

Xrancher

Dr.Dankz

Dr.Dankz

Howdy Rancher. I am excited to hear you will have a better ranch to rancher next year. I see you are making the best of less than ideal situation. To me it still looks like you have a ton of success in your coming harvest I will be praying to the bud gods for your gardens survival from here on out.

I see snow drifts everywhere inside your plants on the close ups. I do see the few bad buds your pointing out but I still see so many good ones. They are looking frosty keep giving them good sweet loving I bet they love you back tons still

Xrancher

Xrancher

Howdy Rancher. I am excited to hear you will have a better ranch to rancher next year. I see you are making the best of less than ideal situation. To me it still looks like you have a ton of success in your coming harvest I will be praying to the bud gods for your gardens survival from here on out.

I see snow drifts everywhere inside your plants on the close ups. I do see the few bad buds your pointing out but I still see so many good ones. They are looking frosty keep giving them good sweet loving I bet they love you back tons still

Thanks for the kind words Dr. D...I'm trying hard and still learning every day...

Now for some real good news...

4th generation clones keeps the PJ Purple Myst girl going...possibly being released to the masses next year if all goes well...

Roots...!!!...

4th_gen_Purple_Myst1resize.jpg

Close up...

4th_gen_Purple_Myst2resize.jpg

We are very happy on the ranch to have babies for next year...!!!

Peace and Blue Skies,

Xrancher

S

StrikeitRich

those are some big Rabid Rooters. JK.

Always a good feeling.

Peace,
S i R

Xrancher

Xrancher

those are some big Rabid Rooters. JK.

Always a good feeling.

Peace,
S i R

They just look big because hortohoney has small hands...lol...

I know this diary is about the PJ Purple Myst...but I believe I have authors license to go off topic for a bit...

I have lost one of my plants...the TrainWreck...it was the growers fault (read me) and nature...it died of root rot...

dead_trainwreck1resize.jpg

Root Rot...

dead_trainwreck2rresize.jpg

Green punk in the root ball...from watering in one spot with inadequate drainage...

dead_trainwreck_roots1resize.jpg

Green Punk...

green_punk_from_dead_trainwreckresize.JPG

But the Universe sometime smiles on me...I took cuttings a week and a half before she croaked...and guess what...???...

She lives...!!!!!!!!!!

trainwreck_clone1resize.jpg

Peace and Blue Skies,

Xrancher

Xrancher

Xrancher

Update: The rain started Monday October 3, about noon...I worked all night Oct 2, to erect "Hoophouse 2.0".

The pics...

Oct 2 @8:06pm

Hoophouse_2_01_1022011resize.jpg

Raining hard Oct 5, 2011 @1:05am

Hoophouse2_2_0_1052011resize.jpg

Dry inside...

Hoophouse2_03_1052011resize.jpg

Perspective...

Hoophouse2_04_1062011resize.jpg

Hoophouse2_05_1072011resize.jpg

More pics to follow of the uncovered garden...

Peace and Blue Skies,

Xrancher

Xrancher

Xrancher

The uncovered garden after the rain storm...

Contemplating harvest...

contemplating_harvest_1072011resize.jpg

garden2_1072011resize.jpg

garden1_1072011rresize.jpg

pj_purple1_1072011resize.jpg

PJ_Purple_bud1_1072011resize.jpg

PJ_Purple_bud1_1062011resize.jpg

PJ_Purple_bud2_1062011resize.JPG

PJ_Purple_trichomes1_1072011.jpg

pj_purple_trichomes2_1072011.jpg

I expect at least 50% loss from worm and mold damage on some plants...others seem quite tolerant of bugs and mold...

We'll see...if it was easy everybody would be doing it...

That's all for now...thanks for stopping by...

Peace and Blue Skies,

Xrancher

S

StrikeitRich

I was wondering if i was going to see an update before chopping started. lol.

Missed u bro. BUSY BUSY i bet.. Shit Hoop house 2.0 huh, u must be good at that shit by now i bet huh.?

Killing it though. Props for going BIG BROTHER!

U probably saved 50%of ur garden by building that back up to stop the moisture and damaging fat heavy rain drops. lol.

Keep it rocking!!!

Peace,
S i R

Xrancher

Xrancher

I was wondering if i was going to see an update before chopping started. lol.

Missed u bro. BUSY BUSY i bet.. Shit Hoop house 2.0 huh, u must be good at that shit by now i bet huh.?

Killing it though. Props for going BIG BROTHER!

U probably saved 50%of ur garden by building that back up to stop the moisture and damaging fat heavy rain drops. lol.

Keep it rocking!!!

Peace,
S i R

Thanks for stopping by S i R and the kind words Bro,

I've had shit happen that only a fiction writer could think up...and ya...with a little help I could throw a hoophouse up in no time...shit...I've lived in worse...lol

My learning curve is so steep I can hardly walk anymore without goin uphill both ways to the garden...ha ha...

I already have two tons of high grade horse manure sitting on the new ranch gettin all mellowed for next year as well...so you're right on about being busy as hell...

I have some plants that will be harvested next week and some that look like they'll go till Halloween...they still have bright pistils on em...

It rained for 3 days...the vineyards still have grapes hangin as well...not good for them at all...

wish me luck...

thanks again for stoppin by,

Peace and Blue Skies,

Xrancher

Xrancher

Xrancher

This will be my last post on this thread...I injured myself 3 weeks ago and was really not supposed to be walking...I could have crushed both femurs but got away with a torn meniscus in one of my knees...

while I was indisposed I lost the major portion of my garden to mold...I will live to fight another day...I don't know how I will...but if my next high is as high as this low I'll be stoked...

wish me luck my fellow farmers and thanks for following along my journey...

the Cannabis college tuition has been very expensive this year...I have learned so much from this and the input from my brother and sister farmers have helped me so much with my education...I hope to see you all next year on THC Farmer and I will be at my new ranch....the Universe willing...I'm so bummed and without income...but I'll survive...

Please send me good vibes from the Universe...I really need it right now...

I have good friends giving me help to salvage what we can so we can have some meds for this coming year.

Xrancher...over and out...

Latest posts

Top Bottom